CLOSED: § 2014 RED, WHITE & BLUE § Patriotic Showcase

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Did she make the planter, it is so cute.

(Pegi) Norwalk, CA(Zone 10b)

Liz, I am so glad you mentioned the red straw and candles as I didn't look good enough in the box to find them. Now that I have them I took a pic to post so the gals can see them. I've never seen candles like this, I love them.

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

me's buddy should hop on over to her mail box tomorry, as well!

Going to send picture now, I hope. Happgarden, the planter came from Collections, Etc. They always have such great gifts. Haven't ordered from them in a long time.

Thumbnail by Samigal

Oh I forgot about them tharlt.misnaming.good.place.to order use to.get their catalog .
great presents

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I just love your new planter and your mug Pegi.

Pacifica, CA

darn post office! now it says saturday sorry buddy...

glad you like everything pegi,

betty lol i know always checking that tracking..

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Good morning ladies!

Wow, some great RWB gifts there, Karenlily, for LK! Very ingenous to think of a white brush! LK can certainly use another hummingbird feeder to her collection as she's the Hummer Queen!

Liz, thank you for your thoughtfulness! I love that unique planter too. Pegi, I wouldn't leave it outdoors either.
Yep, Liz is always checking 'it' twice!

Betty, I still have to order online for a bridal wreath, can find any around here. Time for shopping out of town is limited, and Kel says to make sure when I order it won't be in a four inch pot!
Your garden's always so enticingly lovely!

Hope to see more RWB beauties.
Those that can't get them out this week, there's always next week.

I may not have kids that could serve for this great country.. but I do have a godson that did his tours in Iraq.
Here's a picture of his newborn son taken a week ago.. Ain't he cute or what?
A proud "Godgranma" here :) Myles Karimi is his name.

Have a beautiful Thursday everyone!

Thumbnail by heavenscape
Victoria Harbour, ON

Mine says delivery Saturday as well but then comes a caution, could be Monday lol

Victoria Harbour, ON

Jaye what a precious photo, omg who ever took it a sense about them in photography.
Just adorable.

Been spending time in the gardens Jaye, enjoying all the pretties coming out and forgetting about all the work involved in gardening..good think I guess.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

You are continously reaping your rewards Betty! Hope the mosquitoes aren't too bad there.
One day, Kel and I will make it to your home!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Now that would be wonderful, I so loved having the sistah's reunion at my place, tried to treat them well so they will want to come back..might have succeeded, Joyce did and brought friends.
Love having Barb and Norm for part of a week, so much to see and do..

May not have RWB but do have RW you can add the B

remember doors are always open so come on up!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

That will be a great reunion, Betty!! Kel will certainly enjoy your 'creations' be they with plants, fabric or on canvas!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Tell Kel to be ware, when Norm and Barb were here we had Norm crafting, he painted a linoleum floormat and it was gorgeous and professional so no one is exempt from creating! Lol

Glenview, IL

Waving my Rwb hello!

Had a fabulous visit at Betty s.
Oh Big Bruddah kel would love to create sumptin!!

hope all is well with you Sistah Jaye. And everyone.

Maryville, TN(Zone 7a)

Oh Jaye, what a precious God-grandson. Wonderful momento to take his photo in that pose. He will always know his daddy is a hero.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Jaye that photo is so precious!
My box is on the way. So we should be having lots of goodies on display soon.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I just received this wonderful Uncle Sam from jax (jsxtiger). Love it! It can be stuffed to make a life-sized figure. :) Thank you so much, Joyce.

Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener
Victoria Harbour, ON

Well isn't that precious, do you have a place to set him on a verandah once he's stuffed.

I don't even know what to say! I got my box from LindaKay and I am speechless. It is amazing just amazing. I am just shocked. So glad I was home to get to open early and to post immediately!!

Guys look at this Red White Blue quilt! I LOVE it and it matches my living room and will not move from there. I hung it from the fireplace so you all could get a good picture of it, but it will stay on my lounger. LOVE it. Thank thank thank you.

That was so amazing but she actually added pot holders course red white and blue and lone star texas...rofl, candles red-white-blue, and smell is incredible, red white blue straws, red white blue flowers too cool, red white blue LIGHT UP balloons rofl, red white and blue seeds Shasta daisy, butterfly weed, Canterbury bells, and wild flax, then the funniest fingernail top coat red white and blue flakes... LOL

Oh LindaKay I don't know what to say but I LOVE everything so much. Thank thank you.

This message was edited Jun 12, 2014 2:31 PM

Thumbnail by happgarden Thumbnail by happgarden Thumbnail by happgarden Thumbnail by happgarden
Victoria Harbour, ON

I can hear you jumping for joy from here..what generous and thoughtful RWB swap box

Look at the quilt, to be cherished

LindaKay, that is some box!

This message was edited Jun 12, 2014 2:29 PM

That RW&B quilt is beautiful, plus all the other great goodies. I love that RW&B top coat, think I should be painting my nails. Had to cut my nails short as it is hard to type with long ones. Cleaning out a book case so I can move it to make a little more room around the hospital bed. I have more things in it then books and they sure get dusty fast. I think we are getting more dust and dirt because they are widening a freeway close to us and not only is dirt flying but bad traffic area. DH not doing good today, I never know from day to day how he feels. Won't eat again and I offer a few things I know he likes. Back to work before my pain pill stops working. LOL

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Quote from Bettypauze :
Well isn't that precious, do you have a place to set him on a verandah once he's stuffed.

We have a side deck with some chairs where he can "sit". He sure is a cutie. :)

Victoria Harbour, ON

Well he'll certainly be the talk of the town, they'll be thinking you've a new man in your life! lol

He is really cute, just be careful at night he could give you a fright...rofl. I use to have one of those life size dolls and my Mom would wake up at night and walk into the living room and scare herself...LOL

Victoria Harbour, ON

Funny you should say that, I painted a 5' Miss Noseworthy witch on plywood, hung on my front door, don't know how many times it frightened the beejeebers out of me. Lol

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Carole I love your uncle Sam!
Joyce I am glad you like your box.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

That's a very nice box Linda sent you, happ. I know you will enjoy it all,

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Linda Kay you are so talented. I just love your quilt Joyce.

(thunder)Wildwood, FL(Zone 9a)

more wonderful RWB goodies.

LK quilt is wonderful.

we had pictures taken of Ryleigh and Malena with Daddy's uniform. I use one of them as my profile picture on FB. not as fancy as Jaye's Godson. but I love them

Thumbnail by barefootT Thumbnail by barefootT

Linda Kay to say I liked my quilt is such an understatement! I am thrilled and so excited. Dh wondered what was going on! It is beautiful the picture doesnt do it any justice!

Maryville, TN(Zone 7a)

Awww Ryleigh is sooooo cute and I cannot believe how big Malena is getting. Great photos T.

Mine should have gotten to my swap pal today. Yup checked tracking. Was delivered today.

This message was edited Jun 12, 2014 8:35 PM

(thunder)Wildwood, FL(Zone 9a)

those pictures are a year old. She is much bigger now!! tall girl.

Karen your little one in your new picture is a cutie!!

Maryville, TN(Zone 7a)

That is Brody, my snuggle buddy. He just turned 5 on Tues. He so wanted to come home with me with his Sister and Brother but he's quite a mama's boy so I was afraid to bring him 750 miles and then he be unhappy. He went to his grandmas to stay a few days but only made it one. Maybe next year.

Mine was out fir delivery today earlier

Pacifica, CA

oh mine was delivered today

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Jaye, Oh, how precious! Thanks for sharing!

Thunder, Your grand babies are precious too. Melena has beautiful eyes!

Karen, I hope Brody can visit with you next year. It can be hard to leave mom. My son is a mommy's boy too. Lol I have to admit, I like him being a mommy's boy. :)

Civlle, Great Box! He'll look great on your side porch.

Joyce, Wow! Your quilt is beautiful! Linda really sent you a nice box. I like the top coat. It looks fun!

I can't wait to see more RWB! I'm loving this swap!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I am so tickled with what our JSXTiger (Joyce) had sent to Carole! She's always finding unique stuffs for her swap buddies. You did good, Jax!
That Uncle Sam will make a great greeter, Carole.

Happgarden (Joyce), aren't you blessed too!! I can see you still smiling away! What a beautiful quilt that LK had done.
Yep, she does some amazing work there.. and you can proudly tell others you joined this swap, never expecting be so blessed!

Thunder you know how I feel about Malena. Ryleigh stole my heart too. All baby pictures are beautiful, whether it's studio or home taken!

I am sure Brody would have stayed longer if it's at your home, Karen. You know he's spoiled after you.
Maybe your buddy has her batteries recharged by now.. if not her mind!! Lololol!!!! Yes I can say that and not be rebuked.. :)

I'm expecting to see more pictures! Isn't this swap been an exciting one so far? LOVE all the goodies!! And you can start collecting or doing one for next year.

LK, my dear sistah, you have certainly been one great joy to us here and all that know you.
May you enjoy your birthday and Todd gives you his wallet!!
Happy Birthday LK.

Thumbnail by heavenscape
(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

Received a package from Siliolegma Thursday. It was a pair of RWB ankle socks, set of tea candles, a tea towel, a wooden heart, a RWB metal/wood angel and a wind spinner. Thank you, how thoughtful!

So glad you like my Uncle, Carole. Twas a lil nervous.....sumtimes my sense of humor scares people!

Thumbnail by jsxtiger
TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

those are awesome RWBs Jax! I know you're happy with them and that patriotic angel is divine!

Great job, Karen g'ma!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.