CLOSED: § 2014 RED, WHITE & BLUE § Patriotic Showcase

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Patti, you did good for Tina! Love the gifts!
I love that angel... you are so thoughtful knowing Pegi can use all angels.

Betty, that is a gorgeous bag and it has RWB!. Awww... I can hear Pegi's sniffles from here

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Pegi, that bag is awesome!

Pattie, I love that angel, did you make it?

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Pegi, I love your bag and your angel. I'm glad your getting reminders of how much people care about you. It's a good incentive to hang around with us too. ;)
Your angel picture turns when I enlarge it. It looks beautiful. I think the picture turning is a DG thing, not you. Lol

Betty, You really made a beautiful handbag. Your very talented! I seen Red, White and Blue in the bag. ;)

My box is in the mail! I mailed it yesterday. I forgot to include the card. That always happens. I shake my head. Lol

Pacifica, CA

Looking for a bigger box I kinda got out of control im mailing mine out saturday

Victoria Harbour, ON

you do that every year Liz lol

ahhh rwb, you have to be creative to see that

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I am so happy your angel arrived safely. I bought the angels from my friend Haighr. I only wish I could crochet that well. Haighr is very talented and gifted, ,and wanted to share her beautiful angel with Pegi..
Hugs,
Patti

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

OMG! i done gone an louse yal for a week an looky at how far yall done gone!!! i gotta git busy!

All packages should be mailed out by the 9th! If your having a problem, send me a Dmail and let me know!
And don't forget to take pictures before you mail them!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Mailing mine Monday LindaKay from this side of the border..should arrive on time

You have plenty of time Betty!

Glenview, IL

Hi...
LOL, been working on mine since the Sistah Gathering!! haha, actually didn't wait till last minute, so mine will actually go out on time! Just working on a little somthing to add to the box.

OH my what wonderful RWB gifts you all have received.
What a beautiful little Angle.

Ahh and the Wind runners and Stars...Everything is just beautiful!
Oh and i really like the watering can Welcome sign!...

taylordaylily, I got your box of goodies today! I love all you sent, and I will post pictures shortly!

OK, This is the gifts I got from taylordaylily!

A beautiful pair of red white and blue hand towels, red peppers, white cosmos, and egg plant seeds, beautiful patriotic screen door savers, and two hummingbird feeders. One is a small one with a little hook, to place in a flower pot or garden, and the other is a beautiful blue glass feeder, and two beautiful patriotic plant stakes!
Oh, and the bottle brush to clean the feeders!
Thanks so much for the wonderful gifts!

This message was edited Jun 7, 2014 10:05 AM

Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55
Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

I'm so glad you like everything. I worried about the blue feeder getting broke. I'm happy to see it made it. The feeder lacked white so, I bought you a white brush to clean it. Lol I love birds, it was fun shopping for you. :)

This swap is so much fun! I can't wait till next year. I have a box started already. Lol

(Pegi) Norwalk, CA(Zone 10b)

Great gifts, everyone! Hoping I will make a come back for next year. Today Darwin is showing some improvement, like eating a little. Thank you all my wonderful Internet friends.

Victoria Harbour, ON

OMG Lindakay, did you ever get spoilt! I'm ohh'ing and ahh'ing, know you are smilling.

I received a few years ago similar lovely bath towels..when Ihad the Sistah's gathering Judy andSteve were heading to BalmBeach, longest freshwater beach I believe inOntario if notCanada, loaned her my towels ..all American beach'rs. Best towels on the beach for sure

Such wonderful boxes

Maryville, TN(Zone 7a)

Box packed ready to send out on Tuesday when I go to town. Hope it's enjoyed, been collecting since last year.

(thunder)Wildwood, FL(Zone 9a)

My box will go out Tuesday also.

more wonderful goodies!! Yeah for the Red, White, and Blue ^_^

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Mine will go out on Monday. It is sitting on the table ready to go.

Pacifica, CA

mine are in transit, such great boxes arriving

rouxcrew has the OLD, NEW, BORROWED AND BLUE SWAP SIGN UP come and check it out.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1364259/

Victoria Harbour, ON

Jaye, my bridal wreaths at the back of the pond are in bloom

now waiting for the ones near the secondary pond to bloom..slow start for flowers but I'll be smilling in a week or so at the beauties

you just have to find one, know you looked but maybe nursery will order one in for you

going to the post office shortly and mail out my RWB
with not feeling up to par and trying to make a particular item I SCREWED up, thempted not to include it in the box..shouldn't try and be creative when one isn't well right?

Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze
Victoria Harbour, ON

My swap package is on its way..wrote a car, noticed I hadn't included it, had to much it in and re-tape

I am guilty of doing that too Betty, no worries, I think your buddy will know who it is from!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Did squish it in, was a note of a somewhat apology..she will understand!
Always feels good getting a swap box out on time. I was told it normally takes 7-10 days from Canada so should most definately make it for July 4th.

I received a pkg. in the mail today from Lizrainey and you are going to have to wait until tomorrow for pictures. I love both things, not telling yet. Will see you all tomorrow. Thank you Liz!!

Oh your such a tease!! Can't wait to see what you got!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Wow Linda you received a wonderful bunch of goodies from Taylordaylily.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Pegi, I always look forward to seeing goodies our liz sends and here you are making me wait....a tease for sure. Lol

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Pegi, lol Your funny! I can't wait to see what your pretties. I'm glad to hear your DH had some improvements. That is great news! I hope he continues to improve. Prayers are with both of you.

Maryville, TN(Zone 7a)

Off to the Post Office tomorrow.

I'm back with pictures of presents Liz sent. Love them, or have I said that before. Took 1 picture then decided I could put drinking mug in same pic. Still playing around with camera and then confusing myself with how to attach them to my post. Planter is definitely going to be inside with some kind of house plant in it. Mug will have my favorite drink in it sitting by the computer and I have some RW&B straws (send by LK last year).

Thumbnail by Samigal Thumbnail by Samigal

AWE! Pegi, those are so cute!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Liz did it again, love the planter!

Holy wahhhh

my confirmation says my pkg is now in USA (customs) and I only mailed it at 2:00 p.m.
Perhaps the post office attendants know it's urgent that a RWB package reaches it's destination.

This message was edited Jun 10, 2014 12:52 PM

Pacifica, CA

PEGI,
i thought i put in some candles too, and the red straw for glass lol

This message was edited Jun 11, 2014 3:27 AM

Pacifica, CA

postal service says my buddy may be getting her box today instead of saturday
its 2 hours and 35 minutes away from destination.

Victoria Harbour, ON

lol, you've got that down pat Liz
you are always so ontop of things

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Mine says it will be there Thursday.

Maryville, TN(Zone 7a)

Mine supposed to be there Thurs. too.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Pegi, I love your planter and mug. I don't blame you, I wouldn't put the planter outside either. It's to pretty to be faded by the sun. I hope you get some more RWB box's. I'm having fun looking at them. :) It's heart warming to see the kindness and love with each box.

I can't wait to see some more RWB packages landing. This is a fun swap!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.