May Weather, let the growing begin.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

88º windy, Rain forecast for Saturday late afternoon through Sunday.
We need it.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Hot and humid again today. Mid 80s for high. We had occasional nice breezes but when they went away they did a good job of making us miserable til the next one came. Finally cooled off when stray rain moved back in the area again. Loving the short rain showers!!

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

The buffalo is a cutout, chuckle- lazy beasts graze and sleep so that pose is a dead giveaway. I was surprised because I didnt AIM for his picture- the camera caught him when I wasnt looking. 82* til dark. Dallas, Tx cooler when the sun set.

Thumbnail by kittriana Thumbnail by kittriana
Mountain View, HI

That blue Hawaiian sky lasted about 2 hours.

Most of the day has been passing heavy short showers with sun in between. Got caught in the garden dept of Home Depot this afternoon. Rain too heavy to run to the van for a few minutes.

Purchased a Cochilosterna Odoratissimum. That's what is says on the label. Never seen one before, had to have it!

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

What happened to the lady from Canada who used to post. Her weather always seems to come down to Wi. and is more accurate than our wl who are on the weather channel.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Lillypons is Moosejaw Alaska. May be trying get her gardens in while she can?

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

I don't find the weather channel all that accurate for my area, either. I use the National Weather Service via weatherunderground.com.

They are calling for a high of 88F. Average is 77F.

Van Nuys, California (Airport)
Updated: 6:51 AM PDT on May 31, 2014
Clear
61 °F
Clear
Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 52 °F
Wind: Calm
Pressure: 29.87 in (Rising)
Visibility: 9.0 miles
UV: 1 out of 16
Pollen: 4.50 out of 12

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Nice shot of the Buffalo Kittriana! And Kelli nice collection of succulents, I do have a love for cacti, probably from growing up in Calif. :-)

It was 80° at 8:30 this morning, high predicted 89° and afternoon thunderstorms, although the keep missing us.

Flowers on my philodendron are quite interesting, they have such a strong sweet fragrance at dusk and dawn...

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

About same as been all week. 80s with occasional pop up showers.

Had a RU today and got some good weather pics from Bothwell Lodge in Sedalia, MO. Will post some tomorrow. Too tired to do much tonight. lol

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

Time for the June thread, but I'll go ahead and post here.

It is 56F now, which is great but they are calling for 89F, which is not great. We are still way above average for the high.

Van Nuys, California (Airport)
Updated: 5:51 AM PDT on June 01, 2014
Clear
60 °F
Clear
Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 48 °F
Wind: Calm
Pressure: 29.85 in (Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles
UV: 0 out of 16
Pollen: 4.20 out of 12

I know this by the old name of Nyctocereus serpentinus. Too bad we don't has scratch 'n' sniff computers. It smells wonderful.

Thumbnail by Kelli Thumbnail by Kelli
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

June thread;
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1362897/

This message was edited Jun 1, 2014 10:17 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.