Morning Glories 2013 #15

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Helena, absolutely gorgeous blooms. The speckled one is a beauty. I think I have sds
somewhere. :-)

Nice blooms Shauna.

Ronnie here is a pic, though not a good one, of your lovely blue blooms. I know its
one of these, 4 sds of one and 6 of the other. I'll send you half of the sds as you're
always very generous with your sds. :-)

Thumbnail by patootie

Oops, was still trying to type my post and missed your lovely blooms Debra,
Stunning...... Come on Spring!!

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Thank you Jackie they are gorgeous!!

Ronnie, sending you a dmail.

Gautier, MS

Thanks ladies! Nice blooms Shauna.

Pretty blooms Debra! It's always nice to see how pretty blooms were growing years before!

I started more seeds yesterday. Decided to place tray with the nicked soaking seeds on top of a heating matt to keep the water warm. They look good, now will wrap each in moist paper towels and again place them inside plastic bag and on top of heating matt. I want nice roots before placing them in their cups with seed starter.

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Sounds good, Helena, I am about to start my window sill bottles soon, and already have young plants going, still have the heating pad and trays to set up, which is wha I will be doing during football stuff.,

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Helena, I would rot the seedlings for sure but that method serves you well. I have to
keep mine simple, I plant sds in seed starter in foam cup, water and wait. :-)
I still rot a few now and then.

Pretty Crossandra blooms Debra.

This message was edited Feb 2, 2014 2:00 PM

I managed to root a stictocardia and a passion vine in my hydro tub thing. Kind of shocked. LOL

Norfolk, VA

Lavender Tie-dye

Thumbnail by MGMan

Beautiful, Tony. Happy February to us all. Jackie that is Cape Hunnysuckle. I bring it in and it blooms all winter down there. I have not tried a cutting yet. But I am going to. my lantana is waking up.

Thumbnail by joeswife

Deb, I see its a Cape Honeysuckle now. I used to have ONE b4 I killed it.
Congrats on rooting a sticto and passie in the hydro tub.
Pretty bloom Tony.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Lavender tie dye is pretty Tony!!

I've rotted quite a few seeds that way too...get them started and then get busy and don't get to them!

Debra do you start your morning glories in the plastic bottles? Do you keep the lids on?

Some white blooms in honor of yet another snowstorm here in Philly!

Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes

Beautiful whites Ronnie. Love the purple streaking on that last one. Just wasn't expecting it. :-)

This winter weather is just unbelievable this yr. Hoping for it to let up soon.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

I agree, those little streaks are pretty! Love the ruffles in the 2nd picture!

Forgot to say I'm partial to the lacy edged bloom too Linda.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks guys...I love the ruffled blooms too...I can put some aside for both of you if you want them.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

That would be great, thanks.

Gautier, MS

Pretty nice blooms Debra and Tony. Your white's are special Ronnie! Me like them all!

Thanks Ronnie

Quote from helenahkh :
Pretty nice blooms Debra and Tony. Your white's are special Ronnie! Me like them all!

me too! I think I have seeds to a few whites still.

To our new thread http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1349525

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.