Morning Glories 2013 #15

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Look at all the beautiful blooms.
Jackie your up early.

Gautier, MS

Am enjoying all those beautiful blooms with gorgeous colors from Ronnie's, Debra's and Jackie's blooms!

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Thanks Linda and Helena.
Linda, I was still up at 3 am, finally went on to bed at 5am.
I'm taking a 2 hour nap late evening so messing up my bed time. :-(

Sorry your not sleeping well!

Oh I sleep very well. My nap just gives me a 2nd wind. At least in the wee hours, everyone else is asleep and I can finally reclaim my computer. :-)

From Summer 2013

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Beautiful blooms Jackie. Love that begonia!

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

If I try real hard I can pretend it's July!! Lovely Jackie.

Thanks ladies. Even with artic cold returning this week, I can almost see Spring on the
horizon.

Gautier, MS

Pretty blooms Jackie! It's not too bad here, still expecting another cold blast maybe tomorrow.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

We are up to about 8'' of snow already and it's supposed to continue well into the night...waaa!

A little bit of sunshine from 2007...wish I had saved some seeds for myself!!

Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes

Thanks Helena,
Beautiful Ronnie, we sure wish you had saved some sds. :-)
OMG 8 inches of snow. Hoping for no snow here or at least only a dusting.

Edited to say I'll check soon to see if you had shared some of these with me. If so, I'll
send you back a few. I never start all my sds, always holding back most of them

This message was edited Jan 21, 2014 7:05 PM

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

love those Blues, Ronnie, I am sure I have some also somewhere .. so cold and windy, hope it turns warm soon, can't wait until I get to drive home in the daylight after work..
Jackie, it is always nice to see your blooms and everyone elses.. here are a few from december 2013 to now.. Spent some time re-doing stuff downstairs the other night, it felt good.

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Gorgeous blooms Debra. I knew you had something blooming somewhere in your basement.
Great pics too. :-)

Oh I agree, they are so pretty!

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks guys I appreciate that is was a great bloomer. My neighbor gave me the plant. I can't complain I trade the seeds for other beauties!

Gautier, MS

Beautiful blooms Debra and Ronnie.

A picture from my small calendar to keep me going till spring. Here also a picture of my mg's seedling growing nicely.

This message was edited Jan 23, 2014 8:53 AM

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Nice little plants. When did you plant them?

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Seedlings looking good Helena!

Your seedlings look great Helena.
Your blue bird pic is beautiful,sure would make a nice screen saver.

Oh I agree.. has to be easy to make one.. I LOVE the blue glories with it..

Gautier, MS

Thanks ladies. Linda, I started them around Christmas. They are really taking off now. Hoping for buds in a few weeks.

Gautier, MS

Hope everyone's ok. A rainy day here. Under lights a bloom of Petunea exerta (bought from Annie's in CA) and my daughter's African violet!

Oh those are gorgeous Helena. I especially like the exotic Petunia.

I agree, beautiful shade of red!

Lovely, Helena. your camera takes great shots! keep posting the eye candy, plz?

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie, Linda and Debra. Camera is on my cellphone, I'm pretty happy with it now that I had to learn a few tricks on my new computer too. My good pictures are on my old computer, did save them but not easy access to get them.

I need to check plants in my gh before they die. We are expecting ice and snow maybe by what the weather people were saying. Still a big question about that????? But since all school are closed it would be nice for the kids to see snow.

Gautier, MS

I did go and water my plants in the green house, and it is cold enough to be forming ice from the rain.
Two plants blooming in gh, peach coccinea picture is not good enough to post. A standing cypress growing nicely too.

Helena, I love the Abutilon, one of my all time favorites.
I've seeds started of Abutilon vitifolium if they haven't gone past their prime. I'm
also trying to germinate some Bird of Paradise sds. Next will be your Hibiscus
mutabilis, Confederate Rose, that I love. Before summer, I want to start Gourds Hibiscus and Ronnies Cannas.
Fibrous Begonia needing pruned. This is the one that's named Big,

Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Beautiful Begonia Jackie.

Hoping it still snows here, we are getting sleet. My kids are having fun while it lasts!

Thumbnail by helenahkh

I hope the ice turns to snow for your kids Helena. No ice or snow for us, just lots of rain coming this way
for next week. I'm hoping for an end to this
bitter cold weather, 10 forecast for tonight

that is cool your kids having a little fun in the ice and snow. Has been very very cold here, been wearing 5 shirts and thermals under lined pants. I am taking longer to get dressed than usual LoL

I have some baby abuitlons have no memory of which ones.
Yours look good, Helena. Jackie I love your begonia mine from my sister are barely hanging in there.
Been de bugging again, sheese! Found mealeys on the ginger, aphids on the althenara..
Nuns orchids are popping up

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife
Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie and Debra.

Your plants leaves have pretty leaves. I get those bugs on my plants too.

It's 22 degrees still here. We didn't see snow but the sleet is still on the cars. My kids had a ball playing outside yesterday and I'm sure they will be wanting to play some more today.

Eager to see your Nuns orchid when it blooms Debra. I see its already made flower spikes.
Something to look forward to. :-)
Helena, glad your kids had a good time.

Valentine swap is open for one more day, come and check it our.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1347514/

Gautier, MS

Can't believe it's February already!

Sunny here, not warm yet!

Here's a few pics from a few years.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh
Tampa, FL(Zone 9b)

Found these 2 blooms open today.

Thumbnail by shauna1219 Thumbnail by shauna1219

Beautiful blooms to start February with.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Beautiful ladies!

Shauna I envy your zone, it nice out today, lots of melting but so much is still so covered in snow.

Helena the speckled one is real nice, almost a grayish color, at least on my computer!

I agree, Helena that second pic is beautiful.
Shauna you are rocking having those blooms right now.. so happy for you. We had ice all over the place today, still do, but the roads are finally melting.. wish it would have been snow.

Few pics from years past..

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.