Morning Glories 2013 #14

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Thanks Helena. We will enjoy whatever blooms you share.

Gautier, MS

Jackie, this year I'm going to be growing other rare seeds other than morning glories, at least I want to try. I found some gorgeous ones.

Two days of heavy frost in the mornings but I still have tropical blooms close to the house.

Helena, sounds like a lot of fun. We'll all be looking forward to those blooms too. :-)

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie, my mg seedlings are growing and making progress. We went from cold weather to 71 and higher yesterday, rain finally started last night and has been going strong all day off and on. Suppose to get a bit colder here again.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Our weather very changeable here Helena. We got close to 70 the last couple of days too.
Was so nice. We got over 3 inches of rain yesterday and now its turned off cold again.

Glad your mg's are doing well. :-)

Gautier, MS

These blooms are still blooming even after the frosts and cold weather.

And if these pictures came out sideways, I hate windows 8.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Those are beautiful. No blooms here.

Beautiful blooms Helena. I love the Abutilons.
Nice Cape Honeysuckle too.

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

I love sei=ein your beautys here, I have been working way overtime, and am exhausted. This extreme cold and ice has been horrible, but the tropicals and glories down here are keeping my spirits up a bit. My moonflowers alba are blooming and have caught a few blooms here and there from my seedlings, Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Sticto bloomed for me.

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife
Gautier, MS

Thank you ladies!

Debra, love your beautiful blooms! Your plants look great growing in your basement.

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!!!

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

joeswife

Is that your basement with all the plants that you have to overwinter?????? OMGoodness. I could never do that, but then when ya love plants that don't grow in your zone I guess ya do...LOL

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Jan

Debra your basement garden is beautiful.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Deb, beautiful sticto. Pretty little Iochroma too and Datura blooms. Love the
colors
on your banana

Thumbnail by patootie
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Merry Christmas to all my morning glory friends!! May you be blessed with all you need!

(Zone 7a)

Merry Christmas, everyone - well said, Ronnie - I'll add Peace & Joy to All

Tampa, FL(Zone 9b)

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!

Woke up yesterday and found an unexpected "present"...discovered this beauty open (first time bloomer for me).

Shauna

Thumbnail by shauna1219
Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

really like those purple streaks, how old was it before it bloomed?

Great Christmas here.

Jan

What a pleasant surprise for you. Thanks for sharing.

Tampa, FL(Zone 9b)

All of my MG's were planted this year. They were directly sowed into the ground and that was the first bloom for me from that one.

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Merry Christmas, friends, and That is a Glorious bloom, shauna. Your glory was beautiful too Jackie, is that an i nil? I love looking at bloom pics. thanks for this.

Pretty Carnival of Venice bloom Shauna.

Yep, it's a nil Debra, Fuji no Sora cross showing 2 distinctly different blooms.

To our new thread http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1345501

This message was edited Dec 27, 2013 12:10 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.