CLOSED: KEEP ME WARM, THE UNDOING

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

YES.....I have my box ready for my BUD, and it will go out this evening when I get off. Hope she likes it and soooo sorry it is late. I always seem to have some excuse but this month has been a mess. Should reach you about the time the sleet and cold arrives.... ;(

Victoria Harbour, ON

If its mine, not to worry and please ask swap director to. Provide the USA address for posting..

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

My box hasn't gone out either but hopefully I will finish the last item and it will be on it's way soon. Sorry buddy but maybe it will be worth the wait for it.

(Zone 7a)

I'm a little late too but my buddy should receive Friday or Saturday :-)

Well I forgot something! So sweet Buddie when you get your box from Joyce, I forgot the instructions and I hope you don't mind a garage sale find. It so reminded me of you. Not that you are a garage find but I thought it was pretty.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Hee hee. I hope it is me! I love garage and thrift store finds. The savings really appeals to me,too!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

O! Too bad. I have been watching this thread, but am not participating. Thought I was somewhere else.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Same here, nothing wrong with garage and thrift sales.
The stuffs that I collect can only be found there unless they're resold on eBay.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I'm a hard core yard/garage sale fan. That and thrift stores. :)

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Looks like we all love garage sale items!!!

Victoria Harbour, ON

that we do!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

What irks me, is that the big thrift stores like Goodwill, will sift through their donations and keep premium pieces to be sold online.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Yes, they do - and I agree it is very irksome. Occasionally I find something of value that slipped through their fingers but not often anymore. I used to find goodies like that all the time. Boo!

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Just checking in to see if my buddy has said anything about her box that the Post Office said they delivered on the 13th. :o( Maybe she hated it.........

No box here...

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Me either.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Not I as well

Maybe your swap buddy has been away with Thanksgiving and all

How could one not love your swap box

If she does, send it my way..

This message was edited Nov 29, 2013 9:09 AM

(Zone 7a)

No box here...but the 13th is over 2 weeks ago...hmmmm. Also I don't think anyone who would hate a package shouldn't be in this type of swap. I believe it's the thought that counts when receiving in these swaps. The giving and sharing is the best part :-)

My buddy should have a box today :-)

Victoria Harbour, ON

Do you have mail delivery today?

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Yes.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Ahhh wasn't sure..I've loads of packages out for delivery re the 7th Annual DG Christmas Workshop..maybe they will arrive

And a special pkgs for someone who is thoughtful and nice..I know I know all of you are right..maybe one day one will be at your door!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Cookie, I just hope your buddy is okay.

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

Jist returned from hospital and found pkg. on porch from Kim-M! what a wonderful aThanksgiving surprise! She sent....a loverly PLUSH THROW (AUTUMN BLESSING); HANNAH HAT/GLOVE/SCARF SET; BOOTIFUL OWL MUG; COZY SOCKS (NO SLIP); A TIN OF ROYAL DANsK COOKIES(me fav); and TWININGS CHAI !!! THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH, KIM!!!

Thumbnail by jsxtiger Thumbnail by jsxtiger Thumbnail by jsxtiger
(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

...forgot ta add that the throw is a special surprise cuz it fits ( has leaf theme) right into me newly decorated room (the one that 25 y.o. just moved out of!) dont ya luv it when they move out...makes more room fer ya and ya plants!!!!!

Nice package Jax.

Why were you in the hospital? Hope you were just visiting someone.

I got my box from Happ/Joyce.
First I got this beautiful blue sweatshirt with roosters appliqued and an angel pin. It is so warm.
Next is a package of hot chocolate and a package of my very own snowflakes and a fabric tissue holder.
Next is a wonder pair of aloe infused socks. I put them on immediately. And the card she made. That is a picture of her yard last year.
And she also sent this beautiful frosted angel. She will go on the shelf as soon as I dust.
Joyce thanks so much for all you sent.

Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55
Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Well, those are both very nice boxes of very nice goodies! ♥

Victoria Harbour, ON

Love them all...

Linda Kay I hope the sweatshirt fit. The woman who made it said to put it in a pillow case to wash it. Never heard of that before but thought I would pass it along.
The angel is the garage sale find, I thought she was so pretty, but she was dusty and I forgot to clean her before I sent her.
Hope that is enough for your really warm in your cold Texas winter...rofl. Thought I would send you a picture of cold....rofl.

Enjoy.

It does fit I am wearing it now. I have been fighting bronchitis for a few days and it keeps me warm.
Thanks again for a wonderful box of goodies.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

LK, so sorrry you are feeling bad. Bronchitis can really sap you. I will be thinking of you and saying a prayer for you so you can enjoy the upcoming season.

Thanks so much Crystal.

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Lovely gifts girls!

Yes, LK, hope you feel better too and Jax, why were you in the hospital???

Jaye, I am wondering too if something is wrong with my buddy or her computer. Seems like she should have been able to tell someone though so we could know why we're not hearing from her.

Where's my Sis Kathy??????

Hope she comes forward soon!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Hmmm wasn't me was it Joyce?

Oh taters sorry you are sick but hope it keeps you warm while you are. Take it easy and get all better quick.

Sorry you haven't heard from your buddy....no tellings what all is going on. Hope for their sake it isn't any bad stuff, but a computer or so.

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

No Betty, not you. I would have just ASKED you!!!! ^_^

Victoria Harbour, ON

If it was Jordankittyjo Joyce, saw her post somewhere that she just got out of the hospital

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

No, she sent the names out, but she must have forgot who I had.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Goodness, I have been missing some eye candy, didn't I? Nope, not the kind Marion and Cookie have in mind!! Lol!!

Jax, you can't complain about needing a new mug for all your spirited ciders! That owl's cute!

So happy for you LK that you got a lovely original sweater. You'd be the "cock of the walk" for sure, with those roosters.

Cookie, I think I have an idea who your buddy is. If I'm right, she's been missing too in other threads. I just hope she's okay.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i'm back, and it's Alicia we are looking for

come out, come out, whereveryou are

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.