CLOSED: KEEP ME WARM, THE UNDOING

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Sure Jax. Hope on over. You can go with.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Have a safe trip LK

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Darn., the cat pawed sent before I could finish!!

Great boxes you got Sis Kathy and Julie!
Me too love anything mango, from fruits to teas to scents.

Cookie, hope your box isn't stolen.

Hate to read of wee ones struggling to survive. Prayers for the little angels, Susan and Betty.

Good night all.

Ocean Springs, MS

Praying for all the little ones. My niece was born at 26 weeks, weighed 2 lbs. 9 oz. in 1981. She is now a beautiful young lady hoping to start a family of her own! God works miracles!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

joyce I will check with her

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

For those who have not received their goodies, please be patient. Sometimes life throws us a curve ball unexpected. I have sent d-mails to try to straighten this out. Thank you all for your patience.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

My buddy is supposed to get her box Monday.
She must be under the table with Jax!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Think I'll take my new sweater with me and join them!!

Victoria Harbour, ON

I'm warm and cozy so no need to rush for me..if my swap partner hasn't already sent it I can provide a USA address..and remember, I do this for fun, even if I don't get one, not a problem..a simple 'my thoughts are with you' will suffice!!!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Awww Betty, you are a precious 'swapper'. I have confidence that you'd get your box.

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

I sooooo apologize I hate it when someone doesn't post to let me know they got my box.....called home and seems NOT D but still H and in a lot more HL got the box and it is in his garage.....Carole I am soooo sorry I do not know when it came in, I didn't even think about it. I will open and take pics tonight... I am sooo sorry. You can imagine how many phone messages I get when he can't remember to give me a box. Only reason I know about it now is I called and ask, thank you jordankittyjo for dmailing me, I would go in the garage to check but I wouldn't be able to find anything in there if I tried. Geehz now I have to wait knowing it is there.

I guess I went brain dead between being sick, work, a sick sister, and planning a Thanksgiving dinner for the entire family Saturday, my Buds box is late but promise it will get out this week.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

That's okay, happ. With the way the weather has been I thought maybe you were without power. Sounds like all is well with you. No rush to post photos. Do you think the garage will fall down when the box is pulled out? lol. Just kidding (I think).

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

....i humbly beg forgiveness in advance, from me buddy, for being late! i promise, if the creek dont rise, i will mail package out this weekend. No excuses, jist too, too much going on at one time! I am soooooooooooooo sorry. afterwards, i think i will jist lay low, undie the table til the birds start singing agin!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

There you are Jax, the birds won't sing until you come up for good!

Ok it was too hard to take these pics and post them. OMG all I want to do is turn on my beautiful cardnial night light, run hot bath water, use my therapy in the bath, scrub up with the shea sugar, with a beautiful blue cup of hot chocolate and if I EVER !! get out of the bath, I will put on my cozy warm socks and make some tea. I mean I am so taken care of and I have been sick with this cold forever. So Carole you couldn't have done any better I am so happy. So because the bath is running this will be short and sweet.....I love it and thank you so much, so off I go to soak with all my wonderful presents! Thank you so much I am so happy with my package!

PS there are alot of great teas..I love Earl Grey, they are my favorites!

Thumbnail by happgarden Thumbnail by happgarden Thumbnail by happgarden Thumbnail by happgarden Thumbnail by happgarden
Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I'm glad everything arrived in good condition. I always hold my breath a bit until a box lands safely. I hope you enjoy it all ... and it helps you stay warm!! ^_^

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Me too....sure wish she'd post.....

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

good morning

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Hey Sissy! :o) Want some yummy chocolates?????

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

yeppers, sure do

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

:o)

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

What a luxurious home spa treatment Carole arranged for you, Joyce! Love those toed socks!

Another awesome box.

That is a wonderful Box of goodies Joyce!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

very nice box, joyce

I can tell you they hit the spot that night. I needed them soooo bad. I did turn on my night light, filled the tub up with hot water and my sprinkles, and skin softner scrub, had a mug of hot chocolate and stayed in there until I looked like a raisin! But it felt so darn good, got out jumped in my jammies and off to bed! This stupid cold has just beat me up.

Sorry about the pic of the cardinal in the mug...rofl. I wanted a good picture of him and laying down just wasn't getting it. He is really pretty. That mug is beautiful and it is bigger than most mugs so it is absolutely wonderful!

Sorry my buddy your box is late but will go out this weekend....sorry.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i'm sure your buddy understands. sometimes life throw us a curveball.
my husband has worked out of town for the last 11 months. he n is on vacation for 2 weeks, then is having 2 hernias removed, which puts him home for 6 more weeks. you know what they say about too much of a good thing. careful what I wish for, huh?

rofl....

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

LOL!! Dum de dum dum!!!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

not funny sissy

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

mine jist went back ta work on wed after two weeks home .....done got on me lastest nerve!!!! we are the numbskulls! when they do stuff like that, we should all jist pack up an go outta town!!!!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I agree with you jax

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I feel for you Jax!!
Now don' t you ever throw a temper tantrum when Michael's gone for a day, Sis Kathy!! ROFL!

My buddy should have her box by now. I'm sure she'd be needing that special "warmer" for a game this weekend!

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

Your buddy did receive the most fantastic box Jaye. Will get pictures tomorrow as it has been an exhausting day. I have never so many nice goodies in one box. How did you know I needed new slippers? Kim loves the thoughtfulness of sending her a beautiful cuddly throw....her color on top of that. Can't wait to try the soup mixes and the honey. Coffee in the morning with the great looking cookies and naturally the bestest of all....my wonderful cuddly FSU snuggly!!!!!! Thank you and Kel for all the great things Jaye.

I was really tired from all the activities last week so I had the "slows"; Kim called shortly after she got to work to tell me she took a bad fall at school this morning..water on the floor going into the school. Both of her knees are scraped up quite a bit...one requiring bandages, swollen and turning black and blue. She is having difficulties where walking is concerned but did manage to make the day. Yes, she was checked out and she insisted on staying as the other Spanish teacher was out. Tomorrow we shall see....

Then went on line to check my threads and my computer crashed.....not only crashed but I think it burned also. Seriously no fire but it will have to go to the shop.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Marion, I have faith that the box will get to Havana but wasn't too sure whether you'd return in time for the next FSU game.
Sorry to learn of Kim's fall. Wish I had packed some Tylenol for her.

Okay... here are the pics. I've dmailed and she gave me the thumbs up to post them.

1. Soups and Oatmeal (See, me and Kel care about your heart, Marion)
2. Teas, a jar of honey (Marion loves her fruity teas and honey's the best sweetener right?) and a can of chocolate wafers.
3. A pair of slippers. (Price tag still attached in case you'd like a bigger size)
4. The FSU Snuggie which every faithful Nole fan should have!
5. The last pic is a purple throw for Kim, her birthday gift.

I really hope you're happy with everything Marion. Know that Kel and I love you very, very much!!
If I get your name next year, Lord willing, I'll try to set up a luxury spa bath with your favorite eye candy sitting at the edge of your bathtub............ if you don't mind a cardboard one ;)

Yes Carole, that evasive doppledanger Rita, has helped me with this box!

Thumbnail by heavenscape Thumbnail by heavenscape Thumbnail by heavenscape Thumbnail by heavenscape Thumbnail by heavenscape
Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Great box, Marion. Lots of things to keep you warm and to enjoy. Ha! Rita did a good job helping Jaye with your box. Or maybe it was Jaye that helped Rita. Hmmmm ... not sure. Anyway, well done! :)

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Rita has become a vital friend in my swap life, Carole!! Lol!

Wonderful box of goodies!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

very nice box of goodies

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

It is a wonderful box indeed and Jaye, thank you for posting pictures. Between taking a bad fall at work and my computer crashing, I was beginning to come unraveled myself.

Kim is doing much better, some really bad sores on her knee where she fell and some bruising still. She has been keeping it iced and taking tylenol to help with the pain. Sad thing is 4 more students fell after she did. The combination of highly waxed floors and water made for a mess thus her fall.

Jaye, thanks again so much for posting the pictures and a huge thank you for all the wonderful things you and Kel sent to us. Kim and Bobbi love their cuddly throw. :-)

Victoria Harbour, ON

Love your goodies Marion,you did indeed get spoilt!
here is hoping Kim's feeling better today

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.