CLOSED: KEEP ME WARM, THE UNDOING

Victoria Harbour, ON

was smilling to myself, mind must be going, half the banter I do not understand..guess there is no need that I do lol

packed up the swap box this a.m...leaving for Florida tomorrow, excited to get all mailed be be ahead of the game

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Your confed rose is great. Mine was a little late this year

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Does anyone know someone named Heidi Stephens?

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

She is some of the swaps.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Found it!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

is that legallyhiedi?

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I think so.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I fell out of my truck at church last nite. messed my back up bad. it hurts so much percaset doesn't helpn at all. chiropractor can't see me until monday

Oh no. Sorry to hear that Kathy.

Victoria Harbour, ON

drats Kathy, you sure are an accident waiting to happen..always emerge right?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

my own stupidity, I feel like a jerk. missed the running board getting out. don't have any skin left on my left knee, but its my back that is killing me

Victoria Harbour, ON

easily done..

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

yeah, but I still feel like an idiot

Put ice packs on it.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

okie dokie. I will

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

so very sorry a hear ya hurting, but...told ya NOT ta have that last cuppa!

Ocean Springs, MS

Kathy, so sorry to hear about your accident! Hope your back gets better soon! I am still working on my box. Got to find that something special!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

sorry, Kathy. I hope you were able to sleep last night. As incredible as it sounds, I find ice helps in most cases of my own back trouble, which is not like yours, but would be worth a try as Monday is a long way off. Certainly better than taking a lot of medicine. Dampen a towel and freeze it..

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Oh Sissy..... :o( Have you considered wrapping yourself in bubble wrap???? Just sayin....

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Good idea there Cookie!
Sorry to hear about your bad fall, Sis Kathy. I have a spare cane if you need. Hugs dahlin'. Jax get out from under there and share that Vodka with sis!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Dropping in with a hi

Kathy, SIL Linda kept injuring herself before our last roadtrip to NewOrleans..kept telling her to wrap herself up in bubble wrap or she'd not make it..went to pick her up and lo and behold

Thumbnail by Bettypauze
TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Lolol!! That's funny Betty!
Oh by the way, I got your birdhouse block! It's stunning!! And I need to mail yours out, along with LK's and Karen's. Got too many setbacks here... I may need loads of bubble wrap myself!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Michael tells me the same thing. even my legs hurt last nite so didn't get much sleep

Victoria Harbour, ON

glad you received it Jaye

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Good morning!! Am I the first to get her box? Am I??
Look what came in for me!!
How lucky can I be, not only did LK get my name for "Hand made with love" swap, but surprise, surprise! She got mine for this too!

Two boxes delivered and she even marked the boxes. This swap's box bulged out and I was extra careful with the box cutter!

She made this incredible sweater with adorable patchwork kitties! I thought she sewed velcro for fasteners, but no, LK doesn't do anything easy! She made buttonholes! And the back is just as breathtaking! Kitties around a bowl of milk!
I was just telling Kel that I needed a new sweater, and you must have eavesdropped! It's beautiful LK.
Nah nah nah nah nah!! Sis Kathy I got a new sweater too :P

She included 2 pairs of fuzzy footsies and 2 pairs of fuzzy socks, making sure I have new ones for winter 2013! Being diabetic, my feet are always cold, and I really, really need new ones badly!

Not one but FOUR boxes of tea!
Ginger, Chai, Herbal and Apple Cider. Thank you so much LK! I've been making my own Chai and you remember I love everything ginger! By the way, Kel has claimed the Apple Cider. Hehehe.. he'd be missing a few teabags soon!

She also made Bailey's Fudge just for DH Kel. Look at the proof! Too good to eat just one!! He said he's bringing some to work tonight. You have given him some smiles in this bleak time.
Kel thank you while savoring a fudge.
Oh the tupperware is on a place mat that LK had made for me in the other swap. Ain't it pretty?

Thank you so much LK! I'll be wearing that sweater proudly! You sure know how to keep a sister warm!

Thumbnail by heavenscape Thumbnail by heavenscape Thumbnail by heavenscape Thumbnail by heavenscape Thumbnail by heavenscape
Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Very nice goodies. I have my things together and will mail next week sometime. Got a busy week this week.

Glad it all arrived safely. Hope the fudge was ok.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

lk, you out did yourself as usual

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Jaye, how do make your Chai tea?

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

The fudge is incredibly goooooooooooooood the second time around!! Oh yes, LK outdid herself, as usual, Sis Kathy!

Carole, I use loose black tea, boil it along with slivers of ginger, a small cinnamon stick, crushed cardomom pods and black cloves. My sister would add whole black peppercorns to her Chai.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Thanks. :) I have never made it from "scratch" so I might try that sometime soon. Winter is coming on and I drink lots of warm beverages, especially tea.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

jaye, trying to call

Sorry Kathy. I was talking to Jaye. Try calling her again.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

YW Carole! Hot tea is always good for one's spirits ;)
Thanks for the encouraging words Sis Kathy!

Wait!! There's something else I forgot to mention!
LK also sent me my favorite brand of coffee!! Dunkin Donuts!! And some Chinet coffee cups to go!
You spoil me too much LK!
Thanks again!

Thumbnail by heavenscape

:)

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

I lost you ladies somehow. Who forgot to leave me some crumbs along the path?

Oh my!! Love that Dunkin Donuts coffee. Kim and I bought a package of their mocha the other night, mixed it with our regular coffee and oh my, oh my! It has been so good. Might have to get another package as they only carry it for a limited time. We are addicted!!!

OMG! pkgs out already? why am i 'ways the last ta kno these here things?

cause you be undr de table?

....ohhhhhhhh! that be sooo righ! better stick me head out more often, then, huh? but see, i beez trying ta hide from big sis! her's gonna git me!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.