Fruity's Fourth NOW Swap, Now We Receive

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

I got my SUPER awsome box from Julie (froggies_girl). I will post the list and pics later. It is amazing!! Thank you so much Julie!!

Ocean Springs, MS

YAY! So glad you got it! Hope everything was safe and sound! : )

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Can't wait to see what you got.

(Carey) Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

I had midterms last week and they didn't go well. Thankfully, I have good instructors so have plans of action. Here's hoping I'll get my shopping completed this week and get my box in the mail!

I know I've been sparse this year. It's been a crazy few months and I'm ready for school to be over.

Ocean Springs, MS

You can do it! We are all here cheering for you! Good luck, Careyana! ♥

Sending cheers too. You can do it!

(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

I'm getting my box ready finally and went to the address exchange to get my buddy's address and received this message. What the devil is that all about? I've always been able to access the list before. And that last line is NOT in there when I try to access the exchange. It appeared when I copied the message and pasted it here! LOL... going back to put my info in there and see if it works then.

Address Exchange
I'm sorry, only members of the address exchange may participate here. Since you are not listed in the exchange list, you may not view the list.
Click here to add yourself to the list.

Read more: http://davesgarden.com/address_exchange/#ixzz2iy116rgg

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Guys i am going to be late i am sorry

I have never seen that message.

(Joy) Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

Add me to the list of late people. I am currently on my way home from CA and haven't got my box together either. I won't call the trading police out on anyone, especially since we all are actively posting.
Chris let me know by dmail if you can't get the addy and I will fetch it for you.

Thumbnail by rouxcrew
(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

Well, my address wasn't in the exchange - once I put that in, it opened up just as it's supposed to do :) Who knows!

My box is ready and if the post office is still open, it's going out today by priority - if it's not, then it'll be Wednesday before I can get it sent. This week is crazy!

thanks Joy :)

Ok, I am going to let y'all in on a secret. I am blonde, sometimes extremely so. Catching up on posts while Liz takes a turn driving, we are just two hours from my house. I just realized that I am going to have to go back through the emails to find out who my buddy is because I have forgotten and I didn't send myself one. Sigh. Sometimes it is tough being me.

Thumbnail by rouxcrew
(Zone 7a)

LOL!!

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

Ok, I'm staying late at work to put my box together, it will go out tomorrow. Sorry for ther lateness to my buddy, you'll know who you are by the end of the week. When I saw this swap I thoght There's so much in this area it will be easy. Not as easy as I thought but I did get a nice collection I think. Too bad I can't shove a Steeler into a box!!

Griffin, GA(Zone 8a)

Quote from roxxanne :
Too bad I can't shove a Steeler into a box!!

I know! I'd love to get Polamalu as a gift, lol!

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

I know everyone loves that guy, but there's just something creepy about him to me. Good thing we don't all like the smae kind of guys!! LOL!!

Ocean Springs, MS

Roxanne, did you ever get pics of your goodies? I forgot to take them before I mailed. Was too busy trying to get everything in the box! LOL

Heading to Tennessee today to spend the rest of the week with Colt, Angele and Liam! Will keep in touch when I can!

Love to all

Have a good trip Julie.

(Zone 7a)

Mailing tomorrow hoping for a Saturday delivery but probally Monday.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Oops, thinking posted I received goodies of another thread a d I'm not even blond. Lol

From far away lands, LindaKay had my name. ..

LindaKay was this the swap my box was for

Yes Betty. This is the right swap.

(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

LOL.. no wonder we all get along together LOL

My box did go out today and is headed.... somewhere :) Hoping it's a Saturday delivery too! I do have the tracking number, if needed :)

Griffin, GA(Zone 8a)

Where's it headed? North...South...East...West...

Victoria Harbour, ON

Omg, LindaKay sent her box here to Florida knowing I was here this week..went to post office and smiled all the way home wondering what was in it?

Ohhhh handmade Texas flag design apron,,think bluebells on back side, 2 Texas mugs, I'm sure a hand made fridge magnet

Texas table cloth,

Bookmark,bracelet and broach, key chain all with Texas design
Some post cards from DelRio, bet she is trying to encourage me to visit

More book marks stating 'someone in Texas is thinking of you'

And last but not least a Texas Dictionary
'Whut Makes you thank treks in's task funny'. Lol

A must read

LindaKay, forgot my camera cord so cannot post photo's until I get home Sundayo

If you have some can you post

Sure appreciate your efforts in spending time sewing for me..sure do appreciate it!

Sorry Betty I did not take photos.
Glad I could put a smile on your face. I hope nothing was broken.

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

Here's a pic of my box. I got a "Southern Girls" t-shirt, a box of Moon Pies (YUM!!), Steen's Cane Syrup, creaole seasoning, Tabasco sauce, chickory coffee, Zataran's rice and beans, Mayhaw jelly, a hand painted flower pot, sand cast fleur di lis , both made by Julie, and 2 prints by Walter Anderson who was an artist born in New Orleans and she included info on Mr. Anderson. Everyone should Google him, it's very interesting! I love everything, thank you so much Julie!! The Mayhaw jelly is delicious!!!

Thumbnail by roxxanne Thumbnail by roxxanne

Those are nice gifts. Love that t shirt and those prints are awesome.

Beautiful package. Congratulation. Love the hand painted pot and fleur di leis, always nice to have something made for you and those prints are amazing.

Bettypause everything sounds really nice, how about that taters sneaking that to you, now that is planning! Which I can not apparently do because my package is going to be a tad late. Hopefully not real late but a tad...you know tad right? ;)

taters we cross posted, hummm great minds think alike...rofl.

Griffin, GA(Zone 8a)

Great box! That seasoning is the best thing ever.

(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

Quote from legallyheidi :
Where's it headed? North...South...East...West...

I'm not telling! ^_^

(Zone 7a)

Well my box finally went out today :-)

I also received a box today :-) I am so delighted with what I received. Roxxanne...Thank you so much...it was as if you knew what I wanted. FIRST AND FOREMOST...I was fussing this morning because someone used the last of my honey and I couldn't have my tea. When I opened the box and saw that honey I was sooo tickled. Then as if you knew...we are big ketchup eaters here and I prefer Heinz...I have never seen flavors or heard of limited editions...and then 2 of my favorite flavors?? Wow! Thanks for everything!

Pics are from my phone so hope they look ok...they are sideways and I don't know how to fix that. I'll re-post with straight pics when I figure out how :-/

Here's what I got:
Heinz jalapeno ketchup
Heinz balsamic vinegar ketchup (YUM!!!)
Honey
Popcorn
Candy
Pens & Pencils (see pics) :-)
Calendars
Tee shirts
Pumpkin Roll Ale (about to drink that right now! I had it in the freezer to get cold fast) Never heard of it either but when I saw alcohol I figured I'd have that now....been years. LOL

Thumbnail by Kim_M Thumbnail by Kim_M Thumbnail by Kim_M Thumbnail by Kim_M Thumbnail by Kim_M
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

I get both hungry and inspired when I check in here. Wow at the awesome pressies rolling in.

Gathering for my bud is finished, now to fit everything in a box and let it fly.

Rox, weren't you suppose to send the Steelers stuff to me? lol

That artwork is stunning!

Never knew there were so many different kinds of ketchup. I am not a ketchup fan so I may try one of these, love bbq sauce so maybe I need ketchup with some spice. What a great box.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Mouth watering

My swap buddy's package is flying, likely enjoying the flight from Florida..sure has done a lot of miles..from canada to Florida and now going to ..." bet you thought I'd tell you right?

Ocean Springs, MS

Roxanne, so gald you got pics posted! Walter Anderson was very eccentric! He was staying on Horn Island painting wildlife when Hurricane Camille hit in 1969. He tied himself to a tree during the storm! His art is beautiful and very misunderstood by many!

LOOK AT ALL THE GOOD STUFF LANDING! Amazing that everything is so unique and so thoughtful!

I'm still in Tennessee having a great time with Colt and his family. Just finished painting turkey tshirts with Liam!

Love to all and have a great weekend!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Can't wait to share my photo's

So many lovely items LndaKay sent

Ok finished up my buds box and it will go out Monday! I hope see likes it and everything makes it ok...always a concern.

Sorry about being late.

(Chris), IA(Zone 5a)

My tracking shows that my box was delivered on Friday - everybody look around your homes! LOL... hopefully it's at the right place and in one piece :)

Mine is ready to ship and will hopefully go out Monday.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.