Morning Glories 2013 #10

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Beautiful blooms everyone. Does the type of soil change the bloom colors?

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Love all the blooms guys! can't pick a favorite!

I had some great blooms out of Dany's seeds!

Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

A few more. Thanks so much Dany for some lovely blooms this year!

Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes

Those are beautiful. Love that first purple with white edges.

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Ronnie, I am oh, so glad you posted, now I know where most of the ones I have that no one recognizes came from. Beautiful, Ronnie, love the 5th one first row. Love your camer, takes true colors.
For Jackie...

Thumbnail by joeswife
Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Beautiful blooms from last yr Debra. Wish we knew the id of the 1st one, a beauty
indeed. My favorite is your lovely purple star on lavender, a real show off. I
wonder if I have sds of that one
Very pretty blooms Ronnie.
Linda, I don;t know if the potting mix/soil changes the bloom colors. I know mine
has changed the color of the lvs because apparently my potting mix picked up a virus of some kind. Created some drop dead gorgeous lvs for me a couple of yrs ago with very heavy variegation. The resulting sds did not come true.

Thumbnail by patootie

Morning everyone. Hope ou all have a great day.
Jackie, your up early!

Gautier, MS

Oh Wow, beautiful blooms Jackie, Debra and Ronnie. I love them all!

I'm happy too with my only Duskie x Fuji bloom this year finally. Have to hand pollinate it so at least I get a seed from it.

Thumbnail by helenahkh

That is beautiful! Love the purple speckles! Sure hope you get some seeds!

Linda, not up early, just haven't gone to bed yet by 2 or 3 in the morning. This morning it
was 445 before I finally laid down. Takes me forever to unwind.

Thats a beauty Helena. Hope you get some sds.Maybe next yr after you grow out a sd or two.
Been raining all nite here and I failed to carry my vines to cover so no blooms for me.
Looks like it could rain all day and we need it in the worst way,

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

hope you get some of the rain we had last night, almost 4 inches in a few hours.
love the purple specs Helena. Gee, I am glad I am not the only one who stays up too late. The closer to winter the worst it gets for me. Have no clue as to why.
A few shots from Buffalo

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Beautiful pics Debra. Love the Hibiscus, Dahlia, pea vine and Beauty Berry??
We loved the rain Debra. How nice it was. :-)

Love those blooms Debra.

We got 6 & 1/2 inches of rain yesterday.

Gautier, MS

Beautiful blooms Debra, love the dahlia and pretty pea vine. I don't like staying late (unless I can't fall asleep)but do get up sometimes as early as 4:30 am .

Finally getting some rain here too. Plants really need it bad.

Debra, Maybe some kind of seasonal disorder. Los of people have it, needing more sunshine and maybe more daylight than we get during the shorter days of winter

Pres Bush and FNSora cross in the g house
Debs unknown
Gray fog
Heres the only pic I can find of Xiongs for now Sept of 09 An entirely diff color than
Deb's unknown

To the new thread http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1334762

This message was edited Sep 22, 2013 11:44 AM

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.