Morning Glories 2013 #08

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

a few more and off to work.

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Beautiful blooms Debra! Hope your feeling better today!

Gautier, MS

Beautiful blooms Debra. Nice to see and enjoy them with you.

My blooms are inside gh and off color too. I do see a few tiny buds on a few of the new vines but old favorites.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh
Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Thanks Helena and Debra.
Gorgeous blooms Debra and Helena
Debra, your 3rd bloom on the 1st row looks like what I am calling Lite blue tie dye. I
wonder if my Blue tie dyes did not come up and I might have planted some of your
Patio Mix sds in those pots. I love all your blooms. I'd say they were all worth
waiting for.

Helena, very pretty blooms. Is that 1st one your Watercolor?

Pres Bush
Blue lavender Beauty
Xiongs?
Lite blue Tie Dye
China doll

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
Mesilla Park, NM

Deborah, those re gorgeous .

Jackie, I love hat light blue tie dye.. P. Bush is one of my favorites, it looks really creamy in person, at least mine did,

Helena, I also like thse two blue flowers in the two first pics. I don't have a big variety going. DH doesn't know it yet, but two more arches are going up for next season .. I have a plan.

Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd

Love all these pretty blooms, sure makes me smile when I see them all.

Thanks, LK . Oh yes, feeling better, amazing what antibiotics can do. My poor lil helper has pnuemonia, tho, he is so small. I am wishing him speedy recovery. They just keep me from getting that nasty stuff when I get sick..
Jackie I love the tye dye, I am sure it is from you, and the purple one up there with star is one from Dany..
Your blooms are always a treat to see. Helena, your favorites look good to me, I can see why you call them old favs.
A, I hear ya on the arches, my Dh is gonna have to do a couple more for me, too. We had rain 9 out of 15 days and now we are in the hot dry spell, so things in pots are drying out fast, sure glad I have tubs of rain water to dip out sitting around. The skeeters are horrible all over here, so I keep any water covered up and treated. Jackie, I think I have a seed pod on the white i carnea.
And I have a bunch of blooms almost ready to open from all of you.. I think the pres bush is Gorgeous.

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Thanks everyone. Beautiful blooms you've got going on there A.
I love Pres Bush mg too A and Debra. One of my all time favorites. I really like
the one I have labeled as Lite Blue Tie dye too. I have two of them so hard to think
I could have them mis labeled when they're making the same bloom.
Debra, your hige is beautiful, so glad you got one. I don't know if I;m going to get one
or not. Hope its just blooming late this yr.

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

Beautiful blooms ladies! Love that purple speckled one!

Gautier, MS

Thanks everyone. Jackie, I'm not sure the name of the bloom your asking. Will have to check it later.

Jackie, A and Debra, I'm really glad you all are getting such nice and beautiful blooms. Can't pick a favorite cause I love them all.

Had 2 that bloomed outside even after a heavy rain last night. A few inside the gh just don't want to open right.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Those are beautiful! Love the soft colors!

Thanks Linda. That is Fuji Shibori.
Helena, I agree with Linda, lovely soft colors.
I'll send bloom pics a little later.
Still running like a mad woman trying to finish up school shopping.
Just when you think you're thru, combination locks, art supplies, etc :-)

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

I can empathize with you Jackie! My DGDs drove me crazy this summer, looking forward to school starting and some downtime with my husband...they don't live here but almost, here everyday from 7:30 to 5:30...as tiring as it can be I'm glad I can be here for them.

Great blooms everyone! Debra glad to see you posting and hope you are doing well!

A few pretties from me

Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes

Ronnie, Mine live with me, 3 of them, and we are crazy about them but ready for
a break here. So we do spell relief SCHOOL, lol
Beautiful blooms Ronnie. Gorgeous white with blue speckles.

Maypops on our sons property next door. Lilac and white ones too. I'm sure the
white one has a different name but can't recall it right now.
Look at the size of the fruit, just huge.
I love this one and hope it makes sds.
No Umi??? that came to me as Pink Silk sds

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Thanks ladies.

Ronnie, beautiful blooms you have there.

Jackie, I love all your blooms too. Hope you get seeds from your Maypop. I bought a lilac passionflower 2 days ago for 6.95 which I thought was cheaper than the usual 15 or more.

Jackie I love those maypops, I found some out in the country last year, fruits and all, planted a ton of them, waiting to see if any pop up. Ronnie, your blooms are gorgeous and like Jackie and Helena, I cant pick a favorite. Wish I had some GK's to drive me crazy, but prolly wouldn't work with me working full time as it is.
That first soft one is a beuty Helena, and I love the dark purple one the best after all, Ronnie.

Helena, unless the raccoons steal all the fruits, I should have plenty of sds. I'll try
to gather a bunch.. You can try some just as they are and chill some too for 8 weeks or so
since it is a perennial. If you do well with the maypop, you might want to keep lots of the
baby vines pulled, it is considered invasive.

I should have saved this pic for the new thread, shoot!!

This message was edited Aug 23, 2013 12:59 AM

Thumbnail by patootie

Where is the new thread? Did I miss it?

Gautier, MS

Jackie, that is a very pretty soft color on your bloom.

From mine in gh. More rain here. First bloom from Dany's mix and last a new rose I bought.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Nice blooms everyone! Love that rose. Is it a peace rose?

Gautier, MS

Thanks Linda. I think it is, I know I wanted to grow one again.

No Linda, You didn't miss it. I always tell you when I have started a new one and give the link.
I don't do that till we reach or get close to 100 posts. :-)
Beautiful blooms Helena. I sure do like that multi-color #3. Is that the mutant?

Azuremore, thanks for this one Helena. It is the best blooming of all my mg's.

to the new thread http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1330509

This message was edited Aug 23, 2013 2:19 PM

Thumbnail by patootie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.