Got my first plants on order!!!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Becky, you're probably on their email list, but somebody posted that Brushwood started a 1/3 off sale recently...

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Our thoughts and prayers are with you today Becky,

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

That be me----and the 1/3 off sale was on ALL their Clematis.
Nothing else was mentioned. Gita

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Surgery is the 19th, not today...the new shrubs are in the ground, I have a few more coming in - Chantell is a horrible enabler and very kindly emails me all kinds of links for stuff I "need" and makes me run to ebay!! Found a lemon & a small lime tree, found a 6.5 foot mandarin tree I am still debating on how to get IN my car and home - I'll stop at Lowes or HD today and grab some annuals for a couple of planters - it's slowly coming together, the house is done for all intents, every box has been unpacked and I am half way with hanging pictures :)

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

I'M an enabler? Surely you jest - TD - THAT'S so the pot calling the kettle black...just sayin'

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 7a)

Wow Becky, you're already at the hanging pictures phase! That's good progress!

Santarosa has a lot of their plants on clearance at 1.99 and 2.99 right now. Just in case you want to take a look. :)

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Plants and house pixs

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

More

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

And more....

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

A little jumbled

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

I think that's about it

Holy guacamole, Becky!

My favorite is those blue planters. Very pretty color! Is that your yard guy?

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Yup, that be Jeremy, my "no, you can't and I won't dig holes for Magnolia's in your perfectly green and lovely lawn..." yard dude - he hates shallow roots! Needless to say we'll be bickering come fall :)

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Really enjoying the pics Bec. Everything looks so very nice.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Just wait til he sees how beauteous your yard will be!!

Love the pics

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

GOrgeous home Becky. Better decorated in weeks than mine has gotten in decades!!!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Heehee. I was thinking the same thing

Becky, there's an Alabama garden blogger that you might find fun and relaxing to read while you're recuperating.

He has a couple of websites.

http://phillipoliver.blogspot.com/
http://southerngarden.weebly.com/

Just like you, he started with literally nothing -- just lawn -- and now has a gorgeous garden.

Here's a good page that shows the progression: http://southerngarden.weebly.com/garden-photos.html

Jeremy's gonna be busy!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

WOW!!!

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Our thoughts and prayers are with you today Becky.

Hope you are home again super soon to your wonderful house and recoup goes well.

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

We're thinking about you too --

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Praying for you today, dear!!!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

hugs & prayers from us, too!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Quick update - I'm stuffing my face with Graham crackers, tired, sore & 'a wee bit in a mind altered happy state' :-) all went well, bring on recovery time

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Wow -- are you home already????

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Heehee on the wee bit mind-altered state. Get a good night of rest, dear!!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Giggle - that wasn't a 'wee bit', that was 'a lot bit'....I'm still at hospital, feeling great, heading home tomorrow - didn't have as extensive surgery as planned - yay for MUCH less & shorter recovery time!!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Hooray!!! And praise God!!

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

That is fantastic news! Excellent!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Home & on the couch - where I'll be for the next week! I'm sore, sore & more sore, but, walking pretty good & feeling great! I was recovering in ICU, my doc prefers his patients recuperating there instead of the regular wards - it was great, own room...ordered food off of menu, of course nothing wrong with my appetite :-) I'm tired, but happy it's done - seeing him next week for follow up & hopefully remove the drains...then chemo/rad when healed - he was really please with the surgery & thinks he got 100% clean margins

This message was edited Jun 20, 2013 12:37 PM

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

That is wonderful news indeed. Celebrating with you!!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Good news just kick back and rest and recoup.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Woohooooo! So glad you've got that procedure behind you. Hooray for clean margins and less extensive surgery than planned!!!

Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Glad that you are feeling good and everything went better than expected. Now just rest up. Will continue to send positive thoughts your way.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.