Morning Glories 2013 #2

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Thanks Linda and Debra. The storms are going way North of us and just clipping the N W corner of the state.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Glad to hear your OK, how about you Debra, how are you doing? Hope the cars at work are OK!

Gautier, MS

Thanks ladies. Hope the storm passed you by Debra. Stay safe.

Jackie, love your Q269 bloom too. It's a pretty neat vine, last year mine had reverse tube.

These are just a few of todays blooms. Yesterday I popped up another batch of seedlings, quitte a few are from your seeds Jackie.

This message was edited May 20, 2013 7:38 AM

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Love the Choc or Pink, 3rd bloom, not always easy to tell them apart but gorgeous whichever it is :-)
Like the blue and purple blooms too.

Danys # 4 and another bloom from Tony's

DGS has cleared this area for memaw, about 30 feet so far of grow space. Still has another 10 feet or more to clear
on the other end. That's my water hose down to the horse pasture and g house.

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie. Love your blooms. Your growing space is going to be great, perfect for mg's. I'm still a long way off from weeding my garden.

Jackie, that first bloom is Karens Chocolate blzd, and the third is Pink porcelain blzd.

I almost missed this bloom until I checked the blooms against the house & then a few more.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

This message was edited May 21, 2013 2:34 PM

szarvas, Hungary

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1283882/
Numbers, names and pictures are there !

This message was edited May 21, 2013 2:37 PM

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie. I have loads of blooms this morning, mostly repeats but I'm still enjoying them very much.

First bloom on Dany's Q0269
Dany's #9
Dany's #7
Dany's #7
Dany's #3

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh
Gautier, MS

Some more pretty blooms.

Karens Sazanami
Dany's # 1
Dany's #1
Dany's #1 all 3 blooms on same vine
Dany's #8

Thank yoou Dany, all gorgeous blooms.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Love those blooms, and all the variations you get from one seed!

Norfolk, VA

Thanks, Jackie! glad you like it. I'll post pics of my plants, as soon as I get batteries for my camera.

Beautiful blooms Helena. Love all of those but the last one, #8, is especially pretty
with its understated color

Dany's #7. Hate it that I didn't get a better shot without the stem so prominent.
My Clematis in full bloom this week,

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

LK , I agree,They are all beautiful, the variations from one plant to another are astounding. I have dany's #5 up, no blooms yet.

Looking forward to your pics Tony. I love the bloom I'm getting so far from your sds. I have 2 or 3 more of your vines up
not blooming yet.
Zapped my above posts since I completely mis-understood Helenas reference to her blooms. :-)

Gautier, MS

Pretty bloom Jackie, love your pretty clematis blooms.

Busy day, so posting pictures now.

Gautier, MS

And some more.

Oh, look at those beautiful blooms!

Richland, WA(Zone 7b)

Y'all, I am SO envious of all those photos- I may never get that far- I am struggling with germination, and I had 12 seedlings in cups on my deck last night- a hard wind came up, and they are so sad today- it was a cold wind and I think they got hurt. I had about 10 varieties of seeds that one of you was so kind to send me, and 4 of them never did germinate- are they that difficult to grow?

Like all seeds, some will germinate, some will not. Try to place them in a secure warm place, and they should be fine!

Richland, WA(Zone 7b)

I brought them inside until our 37 ödegree night is over! They have perked up considerably already.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Jo sometimes they fool you. I've had a few I thought were never going to germinate and was getting ready to toss them and up they popped. They do love the warmth.

To our new thread http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1314109

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.