Thumbnail by SteveIndy
Greenwood, IN(Zone 5b)

Pink lilies

Thumbnail by SteveIndy
Greenwood, IN(Zone 5b)

Garden shot tonight

Thumbnail by SteveIndy
Gainesville, FL(Zone 8b)

Those are gorgeous, Steve. This is a vase I made from some of the ones in the yard - Friso, Conca d'or, Pink Perfection(?), and Touching.

Thumbnail by linette2001
Duluth, GA(Zone 7b)

Here's my Asiatic lily First Lady.

Thumbnail by Cem9165
Duluth, GA(Zone 7b)

One of my NOIDs that I'm seeing bloom for the first time, last year it was part of the bunny banquet, LOL.

Thumbnail by Cem9165
Duluth, GA(Zone 7b)

Another NOID.

Thumbnail by Cem9165
Duluth, GA(Zone 7b)

Monte Negro in it's full glory.

Thumbnail by Cem9165
Greenwood, IN(Zone 5b)

Beautiful lilies, Cem and linette. Cem, you're about where I am bloomtime-wise. Linette, I thought I posted lilies early relative to most..it is amazing you have OT's in bloom already. Gorgeous.

Thumbnail by SteveIndy
Duluth, GA(Zone 7b)

Steve, your blooms are gorgeous. I don't have any yellows, unfortunately. GH wild just sent their early summer sale catalog. I'm trying to be good and not order anything. Let's see how long I can last. LOL. Linett, your vase of blooms is also pretty. I have Conca d' Or planted this spring, with one of the plant tops being nipped by my free range bunnies. I've put down Repell All, and maybe I'll see some blooms this summer.

Tomah, WI

Beautiful blooms, everyone! You made my day!

Divernon, IL(Zone 5b)

Yellow Pixie 5-25-11

Thumbnail by jmorth
Divernon, IL(Zone 5b)

Crimson Pixie 5-26-11

Thumbnail by jmorth
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Nice pix everyone. Love the side lit lily garden.

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Beautiful start, Steve. Gorgeious liliums everyone. I wanted more lilies for the garden. Can't recall when I didn't want more. lol

Agawam, MA(Zone 6a)

I absolutely love the pictures, wonderful lilies everyone. I'm alitte jealous, I'm waiting for my lilies to bloom. It feels like a watching a pot waiting for the water to boil.

Stamford, CT(Zone 6b)

I agree Deb. Most of my lilies are just growing taller and taller. Only a few with buds. Now that it has stopped raining and gotten so warm, those lilies are just soaking it in, daring us to watch.

I feel it in my veins. Lilies in the northeast will soon be smiling back at us. My appetite is whetted looking at all the gorgeous southern blooms.

Marcia

Greenwood, IN(Zone 5b)

Found some more blooming in the back yard. LOL Lily I agree you can never have too many lilies :-) Or peonies. Or Iris. Or...

Nice pixies jmorth :-)

Thumbnail by SteveIndy
Greenwood, IN(Zone 5b)

and some more....

Thumbnail by SteveIndy
Greenwood, IN(Zone 5b)

Garden Helpers

Thumbnail by SteveIndy
Stamford, CT(Zone 6b)

Love those little helpers. What a nice yard. I hope you get to take some of those heavenly lilies with you when you move.

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

Your Garden helpers are adorable.
Here is my chief garden supervisor, he's been doing it for 14 years. These days he has a tendency to nod off.

Thumbnail by mstish
Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

And here is the new recruit. She is a good supervisor.

This message was edited May 28, 2011 6:33 AM

Thumbnail by mstish
Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

Last years Lilys... These are tall (7 ft). I plant them in barrols on my deck so they can be looked up at.

Thumbnail by mstish
Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

Short (about a foot tall) but very stunning.
red Boarder Lilys.

Thumbnail by mstish
Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

One of my favorite groupngs.

Thumbnail by mstish
Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

Day Lilys flaunting their stuff.

Thumbnail by mstish
Greenwood, IN(Zone 5b)

Thanks cathy and mstish...cathy I hope to be able to take a few things at least. Hopefully I can find a house in time for fall planting but not sure how realistic that is.

Those are nice gardens mstish and I love the orange and yellow combination....that is one of my favorites too. I have lots of daylilies blooming now as well. Your cats are very cute BTW!

Pink LA can't find the name.....

Thumbnail by SteveIndy
Elgin, IL(Zone 5a)

Wow, I step away for a day and I come back to such beauty. I love the garden helpers and, oh yes, the beautiful blooms.

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Great time for lilies! Yeah! Hi Donna.

Elgin, IL(Zone 5a)

Hey Sweetie!

Divernon, IL(Zone 5b)

#4 Pixie - Orange

Thumbnail by jmorth
Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Donna, I'm looking forward to seeing your lilies. Have Baptiscia bloomed there yet? Jack, that reminded me of my own Pixie -- which didn't show up this spring. I've seen a voles dashing about ... I afraid they've done their dirty deed on my lilies this year. :((

Elgin, IL(Zone 5a)

The baps are in major bud. I can see the signs of blueness but they have not opened yet. It's weird - my regales, which had declined, are doubled. But Casablanca, which I have had for over ten years, really diminished. But many of the lilies I put in two years ago are doing beautifully.

I put in lots of miniature daffs around my lilies two years ago, and it has really worked. I have lilies all over the place. My rabbit victims are a few Anastasia, but happily they are so robust that I still have at least 15 - from an additional three, plus those I gave away.

I will definitely post!

Donna

Greenwood, IN(Zone 5b)

A trumpet blooming...

Thumbnail by SteveIndy
Greenwood, IN(Zone 5b)

My OT "Candy Club" still in bud form...hopefully will be blooming in another couple weeks. Ht temps might accelerate it.

Thumbnail by SteveIndy
Greenwood, IN(Zone 5b)

Daylilies are holding the show in this bed till the OT's bloom. Even the trumpets in this bed have not bloomed yet unlike in other parts of the yard as this bed has a northeastern exposure and seems to be behind the rest of the yard.

Thumbnail by SteveIndy
Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Hey Steve, have you put your house up with the Realtor? If not we may can work something out. (I'm kidding) I wanted your garden badly (this I'm not kidding). Gorgeous!!!!

Elgin, IL(Zone 5a)

Ah, excellent taste!

Divernon, IL(Zone 5b)

Salmon Classic

Thumbnail by jmorth

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.