Let's See New Lilies Sprouting #3

(Di) Seven Mile, OH(Zone 6b)

That's beautiful, J!

Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

African Queen......

Thumbnail by nanny_56
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Debra, Miss Lily VS came from Buggy Crazy who, sadly, is out of business. It's one of my most favorite movies and characters, which is how the lily got its name. You have excellent taste. ;)

This message was edited Jun 25, 2011 12:41 PM

Divernon, IL(Zone 5b)

Awesome was from Buggy Crazy, planted in the fall of 2007.

Thumbnail by jmorth
(Mary) Anchorage, AK(Zone 4b)

jmorth, I think I will check with The Lily Garden or B&D Lilies to see if they have it. thanks

(Debra) Garland, TX

Moby, when the movie came out, I would go two or three times a week and sit through it two or three times each. I can quote entire scenes :-)

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

I can too, but most can't be printed here. Heck, that movie probably wouldn't even make it to the big screen these days.

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

I loved that actress.What a natueral comic.

This message was edited Jun 26, 2011 3:48 AM

(Debra) Garland, TX

I agree. Although I love the movie Young Frankenstein almost as much as Blazing Saddles, my next favorite role for her was in Clue. But, then there was...well, she was something special.

OK. It's driving me crazy. WHAT MOVIE?? I kept thinking I would pick up on one of the comments and figure it out. So I confess.. No clue. What actress? (picture me frustrated)

(Debra) Garland, TX

Madeline Kahn. Her characterization of Lily Von Shtupp in Blazing Saddles was one of the best comedy performances in the movies, we think. :-)

Ohhhhh. Blazing Saddles. Yes, hysterical. Certainly a classic. Guess I better go get it again. DH liked it too. Thanks.

Elgin, IL(Zone 5a)

Is it time for lilies IV?

Duluth, GA(Zone 7b)

Yes, Donna, Pleeeaase start a new thread, IDK how and I've got a few lily pics to post.

(Debra) Garland, TX

Cem, I can do it for you so you can get started.

NEW THREAD
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1192537/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.