December on the 'Stead

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Ugh. Big ugh.

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Were my eyes playing tricks? I could have sworn I saw her name listed on the birthday list... Of course, I was also dog-tired from a long day trip.

Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

It was KyWoods b'day that you saw on the list yesterday...

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Oh, well, I missed the year before, so I'll send it out for then. LOL

Ahh, of course, pod!

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

6º here this morning, clearing up. Stormed, snowed, blowed all day yesterday, a thoroughly miserable outside day & all that meteorological bluster dumped about 1/4" of snow. Big hairy whoop. }=P

This weekend is supposed to be gorgeous, sun & no wind. I can't believe this is the last day of the year... seems like I only got about 6 months of it. LOL

Anybody doing anything special? We broke out a bottle of carbonated pomegranate juice for later tonight. =0)

Caneyville, KY(Zone 6b)

The wind is blowing like crazy this morning and it's already 54. Lots of cloud cover, but still pretty bright out.

Darius, where did you head out to, if you don't mind me asking?

No plans for tonite, but I'm sure looking forward to the New Year. I think Sunny is planning to go home this evening.

Robin, I went up to Blacksburg, VA, home of Virginia Tech. It's close to a hundred miles. I stopped in Wytheville and picked up Bev (Sundownr) so I had good company and great conversations about food preservation, wanting a cow and making cheese, foraging, medicinal herbs... more topics than time, LOL!

Caneyville, KY(Zone 6b)

Happy New Year to one and all!

Richmond, TX

New thread?

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Great idea!

Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

Tis done
but not with Jayryunens' style.
Love the first post on this thread!

Happy January http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1147753/

Post a Reply to this Thread