We're always proud of you KA!!!

Nassau County, NY(Zone 7a)

Hope everyone had a nice day yesterday!

Someone has snow already?

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Yes.

This message was edited Nov 26, 2010 9:33 AM

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Sandra so glad the day went well for you!

Kathy Ann you are made of good stuff and will always do what is right!!! Proud of you!

We had a nice quiet day. It rained all day so it was a good day to stay in. We had our meal the middle of the afternoon and were so full we didn't eat again. Then I had a nice long conversation with my son last night. We'll go several weeks without talking. But then we'll catch up and have an hour long more conversation and we had one of those last night.

I don't think it got as cold as they were predicting last night. It was supposed to drop to 30 but all my impatiens are still going strong so I don't think it made it.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Awe thanks I appreciate that,

Well guys if one of you has snow already, I am NEVER ever moving next to you, lol...

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

LOL ... well, if it's any consolation I think it snowed maybe 4 times in all here last winter. ^_^

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

We got sleet last night. No snow yet, but we do get some . Not near as much as you Clemen

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

I'm only an hour south of Kathy Ann and we haven't had a frost yet!! Strange! Not that I'm complaining.

Ripley, MS

We got cold--LOL--it was 31 right at dark here today, I had an appointment for a hair cut and that was what my car had when I came home.
We went to see Susan today, she is home, still in pain, but under control with her meds. They had brought her a machine she was laying on the couch with her leg on it and it was working her knee. She has to use it twice a day for 2 hours, plus walk at least twice a day and do several exercises, I told her she would not be bored, it would take all day to do all the stuff she is scheduled to do and they will also have a physical therapist visit to do therapy.

Kathy Ann, I agree with Charlotte--you always do what is right in the end, even if you have to grit your teeth so hard they crack-LOL !!!!!!!!!!!

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

WE had 25 degrees last night, and several hard freezes so far. I know , the weather is so weird, that it's that different for us around here .
Thanks Sandra,

Well well, I am way up NORTH and no snow or FROST yet, lol, Soo i stick my tongue at you all...lol...

Ripley, MS

I called the bank just now and we are at 29-BRRRR

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

It's 41 here but I'm sure not complaining!!!LOL

shesss 29 too cold missy, i am staying put in NY for sure. I think we are going down to 38 though, I am ready to waklk yep, have all layers even in my feet. Kathy Ann come on, you can do this with me....

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

We did get a frost here last night. Everything in the front flower bed is covered with frost and wilted......but the really strange thing is that in the back there isn't any frost...........impatiens are not wilted!! I think I've created a micro climate with all the stone and azaleas!!

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

I haven't had the heart to check out back yet but there is a light frost on the front. It got to 31 and I'm thinking I have messed up waiting!!!!

Great news Charlotte, now about Jeri this morning, do not know, I hope those brugs are alright!

North Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Well, Charlotte only lives about 20 minutes from me and we have had sleet on Thanksgiving and freezing night temps the last two days! My summer flowers are mush! Of course, I do live in a valley, so we do get colder here.

Ripley, MS

Charlotte, you have the impatiens that will withstand nuclear war, why do you think a little frost would hurt them-LOL-------------????

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

well, there's nothing left here for the frost to damage, I've cut everything down that needs to be cut down and left all the salvias and some other things till spring. I just cut back all the lions tail and all the hibiscus are down now. so it looks empty out there, and so sad looking. lol have to concentrate on christmas I guess.

Ripley, MS

Kathy Ann, you and Kim should get together and come to the jewelry sale Sat--you could do lots of Christmas shopping in Memphis, probably do some at the place we are.
I have only been there once and it was in a different building then, but there were lots of things there.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I don't have any plans for next saturday, I'll ask her. will let you know, I'd love to see you guys, specially if i'm not going to see Sandrda any time soon.

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Hope you can make it!! Beautiful day here! Just got back from doing some work - now I'm headed out for a walk!

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I'd go walk with you if I were down there.

Olive Branch, MS

Depending on how the day goes I may try to run out there and see ya'll. What time does it close?

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Sandra will need to verify but I think 5.

Kathy Ann wish we were closer together it would be fun to walk together. Was really nice out. Catching my breath and drinking some water and then headed out to run some errands.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Charlotte, looks like Kim & I are coming this saturday to the memphis flea market, can someone give me an address so I can plug it into the gps?

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Great!!!! Here is a link with directions. I bet if you google the AgriCenter it will give you an address. I can't find an address on this site - just directions.

http://www.memphisfleamarket.com/index2.html

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

found it

7777 Walnut Grove Rd # 9
Memphis, TN 38120
(901) 757-7777

thanks, we'll see you guys there!! I'll call when we get to the agri center. not sure exactly when we're leaving yet, depends on how early Kim gets over here lol

Ripley, MS

Wonderful !!! The shoppers hours are 8-6 for Sat and 8-5 on Sunday, but of course Charlotte and I might be sold out by lunch--WISHES --lol

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

we'll definitely be there before noon, but not sure exactly what time.

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Boy wouldn't that be wonderful to be sold out!!!

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

yes it would, just as long as ya'll stay there till we get there lol

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Hey, what's Marilyn up to? is her computer still down? anybody know? Maybe she'd want to go too. If her computer is down I'll call her.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

never mind, I just checked her FB and she's still on line.

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

I think she is still at her daughter's. They were having their Thanksgiving yesterday.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Thanks

I always ask if someone would walk with me and noone does, sniff...with that said, I will say good nite all...sniff sniff, the yankee girl is sad....

Ripley, MS

I laid all my stuff out on Cayla's bed I have a girl coming over tomorrow to look at the stuff before the sale. Cayla is gone for the night, so I put it there. The pictures are not the best, the mirror reflected her ceiling. I like to lay the crystal things on mirrors, I think it makes them look pretty
http://picasaweb.google.com/slcdm12/ForTheSale#

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.