CLOSED: "The Adventures of Glenda Gardener" Official Game Thread

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

Pics are great! She looks like she had a blast, and so does Charlie!

New Braunfels, TX(Zone 8b)

Thanks for the tour!

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

What a fun summer Glenda had had!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I want Glenda to tuck *me* into her luggage next summer! Love all the photos, especially those with Charlie & with Elvis!

How many more stops does she have on her grand tour?

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

She left this morning. Has her packages and in a little flder. You know she is a Charley's girl now. complete with tiny bracelet. Thanks all for letting Charley and the longears and I entertain Glenda. It wa nice mannered guest.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

yes, shes the perfect house guest : quiet, doesn't require much space, never leaves a mess, and doesn't clean out your pantry.

P.O. lady told me she will be in her new place Saturday. I got it With a confirmation, so they don't lose her.

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

How exciting! Wonder where she is headed to now?

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Hi Everyone! Well guess who arrived at my place on Saturday? She had a lot of luggage and was ready to get out and have a little fun!
Here she is meeting Shiloh, the sweet dog I rescued last year. He was very gracious and loved his nose getting rubbed by his new friend ;-)

Thumbnail by MechelleT
Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

And here she is checking Missy out. Missy just had eye surgery, (an eye lift) this past week, so Glenda was admiring her stitches and said she would like to have some "work" done also.

Thumbnail by MechelleT
Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Glenda loves to can when she isn't off vacationing all over the country. We shared some pear butter that the girls and I made which was quite tasty ;-)

Thumbnail by MechelleT

Oh, Mechelle, isn't she fun to have to run around with?? Such easy company. All my critters loved her too.

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

She has been fun RRM!

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Love her bracelet! And am so happy we can all see it!

Skellogg, she's a Charley's girl, so I made her a bracelet.

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

It's so cute! Just like the rest of ours! Yippee!

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Here is Glenda at her favorite store!

Thumbnail by MechelleT
Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Glenda with Bullet

Thumbnail by MechelleT
Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Glenda helped me load this whole trailer of hay, if you can believe it. ;-)

Thumbnail by MechelleT
Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Here is Glenda with my hubby and his new 2011 Mack. She came along with me to see him off to Washington!

Thumbnail by MechelleT
Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Glenda and Fancy

Thumbnail by MechelleT
Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Glenda and Holly..

Thumbnail by MechelleT
Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

I haven't seen Glenda going to any of the places listed on this thread. Where is the other list posted?

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Quote from bobyrd :
I haven't seen Glenda going to any of the places listed on this thread. Where is the other list posted?

Haven't seen? They are posting photos of her, at the places she is visiting, in this thread. Is there a problem with the photos not loading and making you unable to view them? The original sign up post's link is at the top of the thread.

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

I see the pictures that are being posted but I thought there was going to be a list of all the participants where the names are removed or marked off as Glenda is sent to the next person. At the top of this thread which was posted June 26 there is a list with only 7 names on it and Glenda has been to none of these places yet. I cannot find another list , only the thread that this one came from where people asked to participate. I guess I am missing something somewhere.
Bonnie

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

She added everyone's name to list on that date in June and as Glenda has visited them, she removes their name from the list. The names above are the people who haven't been visited yet.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

MichelleT is correct. the list of participants was posted at the top of the page when this game began in June. As each person received Glenda, there name was removed from the list at the top of this thread. The names remaining on the list are those that have not yet received Glenda.

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Mechelle, nice pictures of your paints! How many do you have?

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

We have 9 horses right now Sandi! Here is a super cute picture of Bullet. He is gettig so big.. 4 months old in a couple days!

Thumbnail by MechelleT
Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Wow! He is getting big! I can't believe he is already 4 months old! And I do believe he will be grey! Can see those hairs turning already!

He is so cute..

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

He is so sweet too.. I trimmed hooves yesterday and he just follows me around like a little puppy and while I was trimming, he would come up behind me and just rest his head on my shoulder where we were touching noses.. kind of like a hug ;-)

But GLENDA has just about concluded her visit with me and she shall be heading off to her new destination after we do a few more things this weekend.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

heyyy, anyone seen Glenda lately? she seems to be MIA!!!

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Yes.. She decided to extend her visit and hang out at the nursery but her flight leaves tomorrow morning! She is busy packing as we speak! She will let you know when the flight takes off!

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

I am sorry guys but because of some health issues I have been having and the fact that I am going to be out of town most of the rest of this month I am going to withdraw my name from the list.
Thanks
Bonnie

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

Get better soon Bonnie. Much love!

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

Thank you!

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

Has Glenda been sent off to her next destination yet?

Reminder to all players.. Glenda's 'visit' should not last longer than 3 -4 days (as per original rules posted at the top of this thread).

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

Has anyone received Glenda yet or heard from MichelleT? She last posted here on Oct. 8 and said Glenda would be leaving the next day, so if she was mailed accordingly, she should have reached her destination by now.

If someone has received her, please let me know. Thanks.

cue

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Cue, I sincerely apologize for running so far behind. Glenda left out today and is on her way to her destination. I have been so busy. Sorry for holding everyone up. Hope she has fun at her next stop!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.