Today's Weather in Your Garden - 68

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Thanks, Victor. I especially like the columbine that is growing out of the stone wall. The seeds must have washed down from the soil above. Just above the wall in that area is a big patch of red and deep blue columbine. I think it's cool when plants end up in odd places. I have to remember to get my caladium bulbs from my son's basement tomorrow! We have some 30's temps still coming next week, then out they go into the beds and barrels!!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I learned how to use the lawn tractor! Yay!!!! No longer have to wait for hubby to get it done.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Oh and forgot to mention, we never got that storm. So still a little humid here.

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Come and cut mine, Jen!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I had a blast! Too far Victor.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

62 now going to 77... more thunderstorms today

Eastern Long Island, NY(Zone 7a)

60°, wind SSE 0.0, Rh 67%, cloudy

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

This is crazy! It's 57* and sunny......57 on a May morning in Maine. Does not sound right....feels like a dream these last few weeks. I don't want to wake up.^_^

Hee hee!

59 and gorgeous.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Very cloudy and 68 high of 81 chance of t-storms

South Hamilton, MA

into the 70s

Sprinkling a bit ago. Very pleasant out there.

Getting a brief shower now.

Now the sun's out again.

Keep changing my mind about where to mount the weather station! Have to ground it in case of lightning. Best place for that is on the garage, where there is a lightning rod/cable. But that house would affect the wind measurement if the wind is from the north.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

70 and breezy.

What way does the weather come from the most is how I would set it up. Ours 9 outta 10 comes from the west

West.

78°, occasional sun showers.

My anemometer is located on the roof, the temp sensor & rain gauge are located in different places.

One in Honolulu??

Mine is a unit so I can't separate them. I will go with the top of the garage.

Weather over NYC this afternoon.

Thumbnail by WaterCan2
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

It started out as a 'sticky' day but has progressed into a very deeeelightful one with a breeze.

the hot weather recently made the Chinese cabbage start to bolt.

Major t-storms around. Waiting for one to hit.

South Hamilton, MA

81 & keep having spitting showers.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

We had one T-Storm already, it cooled it down about 10 degree's!

Same here. Hardly got anything but the temp dropped about 10. Weird day! Have the weather station set up. I'll mount it tomorrow. Will also try to find the pond leak.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Was planting my new garden and wind started whipping and dark clouds rolled in, temp dropped...cleaned everything up before it started to downpour. Now the sun is brightly shining in the backyard, what the heck???

Roller-coaster day. I started lowering the pond level and, of course, the sky suddenly darkens and it starts to rain.

Was in GH and a big clap of thunder/lightening. Got dogs and went to house. Next the wind was blowing 90 degrees. Lights went out at 4:30. Lights back on.

Sad or glad - we all survived :-)

Gorgeous here right now!

Thomaston, CT

Our day was wild too....coming home from art class, the wind blew a gale...my heart was in my throat....2 huge branches down on the road, but I managed to get by them.....now it's sunny & calm.

South Hamilton, MA

Still raining here as thunder was north of us at about 6pm. Had collected some pollen but missed a couple plants which I should have taken some from. Aukward sentence, but can't be helped.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

It never rained here but cooled considerably. Got the rest of my front bed planted, just have to lay the mulch.

South Hamilton, MA

Down ro 55°

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

46 here

Wow. 57 here.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Im warmer than you!!?? 54 right now. (meant Allison)

This message was edited May 4, 2010 9:56 PM

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

oh sorry.. it says we are at 61 now going down to 46.. I keep noticing a trend me me being lost.. LOL

wish I could sleep longer

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

51 now going to 80

50°, Rh 65%, clear

South Hamilton, MA

50° & clear

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.