Spring Swap at Becky's - Chit Chat

Crozet, VA

Holly and Ric were surely missed but knowing this plant crazy crowd there should be another swap planned for the future and they will be able to attend then. I am glad to see both Holly and Ric keeping up with the threads and posting from time to time.

Not as much activity on the boards as I would have thought today. I suppose the sane of the crowd are getting their goodies in the ground. This person who has never been accused of being sane is spending the day indoors in the cool. I will venture out later after the sun is down and give the plants needing the most attention some care in terms of getting things in to pots or the ground.

A great big thank you to all who participated. I love each and everything I brought home and hope to have good luck getting them to grow. Here is wishing the same for everyone.

It was good to meet some of new to me people whom I've missed while missing from Dave's for a good while now. It is truly wonderful to be back among some really fantastic people. Happy gardening to everyone.

Ruby

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.