How I spent my spring break

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

All together now...."In the tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room, In the tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room, where the birdies sing and the flowers bloom, In the tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room."

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

that as fun! and that was only one bed--their nursery system must be outrageous.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Great pics Jen thanks so much for sharing. Loved the pics from the Easter Parade. It's been a long time since we were at Disney. Hoping to take JR sometime in the next few years.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I recommend waiting till kids are 48" tall so they can go on ALL the rides.
There were people there with infants(like 2 months old!!!), I just don't get it.

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Jen, I agree with you. Nothing worst then a tired, disappointed child at Disney.
Sometimes I think that the majority with infants and very young children are locals, they get special yearly discounted pass rates and when their northern friends and relatives come for a visit they take them to Disney. The Magic Kingdom is the place to go for a day trip.
The commercials always shows the happy kids, not the whiney, crying, sleeping kids being dragged, on pushed around in oversized strollers running into the backs of peoples legs. Ok...Off soap box.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

lol
oh yeah never considered they may be locals showing off out of town guests.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.