How I spent my spring break

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Just got back from Disney.

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

International flower show going on in Epcot, def did not have enough time to see everything.

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Butterfly on my daughter's hand

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Lots of topiaries

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Rosetta

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Fawn

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Vidia

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

and of course, Tinkerbell

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Silvermist

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Butterfly sphere

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Collection of fairy houses

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Oceans display

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

More to come later.

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Jen, thank you so much. I just love being down there when the Flower Show is going on. So much to see at EPCOT, to bad you could not spend more time there. They have some pretty interesting speakers, however I find that most times the talks are centered around Florida Gardening, so you have to adapt some information for the northern climate.
I can and have spent time there in the mornings just taking pictures. And I never get tired of taking pictures of the Tree of Life at Animal Kingdom.

Can't wait to see more of your photos.

Thumbnail by ladygardener1
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

We had breakfast with the princesses

This message was edited Apr 11, 2010 12:43 PM

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

My daghter's favorite princess Aurora

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Jasmine

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Belle

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

More topiaries

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Flowers around the giraffe topiaries

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Flowers everywhere

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Lady and the Tramp

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

M & M

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Goofy

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Cast of Beauty and the Beast

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Perfume bottles in France

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

another

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

one more

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Princess dancing topiary

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Falls Church, VA(Zone 7b)

Wow, Jen, looks like you had a great time!! I always loved the topiaries down there. I don't remember seeinga most of those sights when I was there about 6 years ago, but then I had a 4-yr old in tow and it was difficult to take much notice of anything. We will have to go back again soon.

Breakfast with the princesses is a wonderful event, glad you had a chance to attend.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

yeah but which was hubby's favortie princess snicker snicker.
"Why, you, my lovely wife, and daughter, of course!!!"

Sally, you being devilish ] ; ) again? So Jen how many times did you visit Captin Jack Sparrow ?

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Unfortunately we saw Captain Jack only once. So much to see and so little time to see it all, especially when the kids are 7 and 3.

Did you get them into the Haunted Mansion? The first time we went Janet had to be carried in, the howling dog gave her the willies. Paul told her to close her eyes. Well, when we got off the ride she wanted to go again.

Thumbnail by ladygardener1
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Couldn't get them in the haunted mansion

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7b)

LOL Sallyg!! I've heard that one before.

What about Pirates of the Carribean, Jen? That was one my son took a liking to. And we "had" to buy him a sword afterwards. Sigh* I don't know how long we waited in line for that one. It was too long.

Pirates of the Caribbean is a really fun ride. My daughter, her niece (husband's side) and I went to the princess breakfast, her DH took his nephew and a friends teenage son on PoC. DH said that their boat had mostly older guys in it, probably their better halves were at the breakfast too. Everyone was singing the Yo Ho song and just embarrassed the dickens out of the teenager.
Since the only ones in the park that early are families going to the breakfast the rides are walk ons, no waiting in line. So the boys rode quit a bit while we were eating a wonderful breakfast, and each princess came to each table for pictures and autographs.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

My 3 year old actually like PoC more than my son, she is def going to be the one to do all the roller coasters with daddy when she gets tall enough.

Hubby's favorite at the princess breakfast was the "coffee wench" he'd say "more coffee please" and she'd reply "yes, my lord"...he's not getting that treatment at home ☺

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Quote from flowerjen :
Hubby's favorite at the princess breakfast was the "coffee wench" he'd say "more coffee please" and she'd reply "yes, my lord"...he's not getting that treatment at home ☺
Not without a lot of eye rolling!
I personally like the tiki guys in the Hawaiian place, whatever that's called. I think I remember those little tiki guys on the walls coming alive and blinking lighted eyes or something (it's been awhile!)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.