CLOSED: Grab Bag of Mixed Seeds For Sabe

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Plate 5 close up

Thumbnail by joeswife

plate 5 close up other side

Thumbnail by joeswife

Plate 6, I hope this helps, will get some more for you.. There are so very many... sent out a package to kentucky, let me know when it arrives. If everyone is finished grabbing flower seed bags, I will close this thread.. For sure by April 1st.

Who ever wants the contents of the first 6 plates that contacts me here, will get it sent to you, no postage required. It is just going into one bag.

Thumbnail by joeswife
Caneyville, KY(Zone 6b)

Debra, do you have any more bags of flower seeds? If so, I'll pick up the bubble envelope and get it sent out right away. Sorry for the delay in asking. I was trying to figure out where I could plant these, if I did get them.

mornin' msrobin, I have so many seeds left.. problem is they are all mixed up..

Thumbnail by joeswife
Caneyville, KY(Zone 6b)

Obvious question....was it intentional? LOL

I slept on my request and thought better of it. I barely know the names of the most common of flowers and don't know any of the seeds. Then throw into the mix that I have 18 packages of flower seeds germinating now, and my major battle against weeds out here and not knowing the difference between flower seedlings and baby weeds....well, you get the picture.

Anyway, this was a very generous offer and I love following this thread. The pictures are awesome. Have added a couple to my seed order, thanks to your beautiful pics.

Robin

Galien, MI

Wow, thanks, Debra! Now I can match the flower pictures you sent to the seeds. I'm sure that was a lot of work, but it seems like a labor of love.

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

HI Debra I'll be waiting for that envie headed to KY.

"Who ever wants the contents of the first 6 plates that contacts me here, will get it sent to you, no postage required. It is just going into one bag. "

And I'll take you up on this offer because I'm trying to beutify my 5 sisters yards this year they are old and poor GRIN so I'm on a mission with lots of seeds. That is if no one else has asked for them ahead of me.

Margaret

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Debra envie arrived today thank you very much. I appreciate you sharing with me.

Mindy will get the other bag sent to you on Monday. Is everyone finished wanting seeds here?

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Thanks Debra.

Okay I got a bag today, from a "johnson .. I can't read the address on the envelope, but the zip is 26104.. plz dmail me with more information so I can send what you are wanting. thanks. Debra

Pearland, TX

I'm just waiting for mine to arrive!

Monroe, VA(Zone 7b)

Debra,
You have a d-mail, thanks, Herbalgal

Sapphire plz dmail me your name and address so I can make sure I got an envie from you and mailed. thanks.

Red Oak, TX

Thanks Debra!

Thumbnail by prita
Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Debra just remembered I hadn't let you know I got the paper plates of seeds the other day Thank you so very much .

You are welcome, Mindy.
Rita those lavender Beautys are awsome. Good Job!

Galien, MI

Got the envelope, Debra. I really needed a pick me up on that day. Thanks for providing it. I'm already looking into who else I can share some more with. There will be a bunch of very happy people over here, including me. Some of these I've never grown, barely heard of.

Stratford, CT(Zone 6a)

Are there any seeds left? I am trying to make a wildflower field. :-)

Ames, NE(Zone 5b)

Here too if you have any left

Tubby

yup, there is more, but I need to close this thread and open a new one. Please follow me there. Everyone that sent a bubble and got one back, good job! Anyone that sent a bubble but did not get one back.. let me know now. Hope everyones' Easter was a good one.

Coleus rainblow mix seed results.

Thumbnail by joeswife

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.