CLOSED: Grab Bag of Mixed Seeds For Sabe

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

I have boxes and boxes of the following seeds that have tumbled together:
Monardas : jacobs cline, raspberry wine, gardenview scarlet, Pink Surpreme,Lavender, Marshalls' Delight, lemont Mint beebalm
Showy evening primrose, Yellow, Kenaff, amaranthus, sweet peas, honeysuckles, ivy, Basils, Coleus,Zinnias, Marigolds, Daturas, Gomphrema, salvias, sages, lobelias red and blue, lantanas, ageratums,cosmos, morning glorys, evening glorys, dames rockets, Rose Hips,tree seeds, 4 o clocks, petunias, tomatoes, trumpet vine, daiseys, violets, milkweeds, rudbeckias, coneflowers, crepe myrtles, rose of sharons. ( Just to name a few) These have been stored fresh and cold in the garage all winter.
I repeat MIXED BAGS. Some of these seeds are very tiny. There will be chaff in there because of the penstamons and sages.
SABEs' sent in will be sent back immediately with the bag.

I will send a bag to you if you send me an SABE of 1.39 ( yes, it is a heavy amount) already stamped for this offer. I have 24 bags available. Please dmail, email and/or cmail me. if interested. My information is on the extras on your home page, under members address exchange.

maybe Spring will get here someday!

Thumbnail by joeswife
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Wow - that's a variety - lol! Sent you a d-mail...

Kelly

west allis, WI(Zone 4b)

you have dmail...............b

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

I'm sending d mail smiles

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

would love some for my wildflower garden

20 bags to go ...

Thumbnail by joeswife

18 bags to go..

Pearland, TX

You have d-mail.

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Debra, I'd like a bag please and will mail my envy this week.
Thanks, Susan

Plainfield, NJ(Zone 6b)

I am mailing an SABE.
Thanks

okay, got ya, 14 baqs left unspoken for..
I have tested several for germination.. so far so good!

Thumbnail by joeswife
Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

Oh what a wonderful offer, may I take part?

I will send out SASE tomorrow when you approve.

Thanks

Janet

have you on the list, Janet..

(Darla) Dubuque, IA(Zone 5a)

Debra, I'd like to get in on the seeds if still available.
Will send SABE when you approve.

Thanks,
Darla

Thanks, Darla you are counted in..
( some of the seeds from these are in this packet offer. )

Thumbnail by joeswife
(Darla) Dubuque, IA(Zone 5a)

sent my envie today.

Darla

recieved two envelopes today, Kelly and Barb, will stuff and send out back to you Monday..

There will definately be some of these in there..I had these growing all over the place!
Asters, bushy blue

Thumbnail by joeswife
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Yeah! Thanks Debra - can't wait to see all the surprised in there!

Galien, MI

Any bags left?

got ya LJ.. I stuffed Four bags full tonight. There are some of these in there..

Thumbnail by joeswife

donna, your seed bag goes out in the am with Kellys and Barbs.. good job ladies on sending the bubbles...
I am sure you will wonder about the fine dust that may look like dirt. please be aware that some seeds are very tiny, my advice is to scatter it where there is some full sun..

I know there is some of this in there..

Thumbnail by joeswife

there should be three varieties of cones in this mix as well..
have a great week!

Thumbnail by joeswife
Montrose, AR(Zone 8a)

Sending you an email.. Trish

Got ya, Trish.. thanks.
I found a bunch of these in this mix.. they smell so good!

Thumbnail by joeswife
Grandview, TX(Zone 8a)

How many do you have left? I would love to get some of this offer if it's still open. PLMK

Steph

Plenty left, Steph..

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

My seeds arrived today Debra! Thanks so much. I need an acre to just toss them all out and guess what they are - lol.

good Kelly, I am glad they made it there.. If you seed some big enuff and you do not recognize them, try posting a picture and I will try to identify them. I know you have some of these in there..

Thumbnail by joeswife
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Yipper - I saw 4 O'Clocks, MGs, Zinnias, Marigolds just glancing at the bag - lol. LOTS of different seeds, even an acorn - lol.

I am really glad you like them, there are alot you can't see.. I use a big flat shallow lipped baking sheet and put a few tbl spoons at a time and sort that way.. but very time consuming. I am one of those "throw them down" kinda gals here...
my marigold collection is really varied. you will love them. Here is a picture of one of them..these always are in the tomatoe patch all around it..

This message was edited Mar 11, 2010 9:53 PM

Thumbnail by joeswife

here is another one..

Thumbnail by joeswife
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Gorgeous!

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

did my package to arrive yet?

Janet

Not yet, Janet..
Nick and Susan I have received your packages
they will go out friday back to you..

Some of the Zinnia

Thumbnail by joeswife
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Thank you, Debra. I love seeing your sneak previews.

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

Thank you so much Debra. Mine came today :-) Just in time. DH is going to plow up my annual wildflower bed this weekend

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

today??????, if it didn't come today then I would say the post office has lost it. I sent out 3 others and 2 others got there and 1 was going overseas, so if you don't have it today, then its most likely lost.

Darn, as there were some wonderful seeds in it.

Janet

Janet, do not give up... it did not come today, but that doesn't mean it won't.

Recieved: LJ Jacksons today. If I don't have your dg user name to post, I am sorry.
LJ, you know, I just might send the BIG one back full LOL...the one inside looks small.
another marigold to look for in there, the seeds are shorter than the rest..

Thumbnail by joeswife
Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

I received your seeds, well I'll give it to Wednesday if not I send out another package to ya. I still have enough seeds to put another one together for ya.

Thanks so much for your seeds. Love all of them, especially the yellow, one of my favorite colors.

Janet

Janet, didn't expect any seeds from you, this is just a give them to you deal.. I am sorry if I wasn't clear on that. I will be glad to send you more, just get another envelope to me with postage..
I am glad you like what I have to offer, but this is just a drop in the bucket here..
there are some of these in there.. they are from a pretty red impatien. hope who ever gets those doesn't mind... I just threw them in the bowl as I collected them.

Thumbnail by joeswife

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.