Photos from Seed Swap2-27-2010

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

I will ask my Farmer-buddy. if he wants more--I will ask.
Thanks for the offer! Gita

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

I went looking for advice on the begonia leaves stormy gave me at Swap, an found this detailed page on begonai cuttings
http://www.bradsbegoniaworld.com/prop.htm

Athens, PA

Received my seeds today in the mail! Thank you all so much. Can't wait to get started with them!

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

I received my surprise seed box yesterday, I was feeling so bad that I could not open it just then, I felt much better this morning at 3:30 that I came down stairs, left the girls out, sat that the kitchen table and opened the box, what a wonderful surprise. all the blue gloves and the wonderful messages for you all. You don't know how many of those gloves I go through.
Jill, I love the picture of your Little one and can't wait to plant her seeds.
And thanks for all the lettuce seeds.

Thank you all so much!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I'm glad your box arrived! Did you find your special surprise? The one from the vending machine in the lobby of the Chinese buffet? If not -- keep looking for something about the size of that photo. :-)

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Here's a good discussion about those Begonia leaves. It's an old and large thread, but the discussion starts on Jan 24th of this year.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1046155/#new

JIll, sorry I forgot to mention that, the girls at work are looking forward to applying it when I loose the hair. I'll have to remember to bring the camera too. That should be a funny time, they are my other support group. They are a hoot!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

critter should have told how it happened--Robin I think is the one who noticed the tatto machine..We looked at all these dragony and gothic tattoos and about all were just so NOT appropriate except the rose one. And that is the one she randomly got out!!!so funny.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Sally, I didn't know the whole story, just that y'all caught up to me in the parking lot, giggling, and handed me the tatoo paper. So, of all the tatoos in the vending machine, Robin managed to get out the one and only garden/flower themed one... that's fabulous. LadyG, you'll have to let us know where those roses end up!

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Lady, when you put your veggie garden in, SAVE your hair that you lose and stuff it in a pair of panty hose and lay it around your garden, held down by rocks and it will keep the rabbits & other munchers away. You are in my prayers. Judy

Judy, That's a good idea. also that made me chuckle. Thank you.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.