Photos from Seed Swap January 23rd in Mount Bethel PA

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Very creative, Pixy. And the winners are???

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

The winner was mauryhill farm. Very creative and when you read her description of her hat you will know why. she is a teacher. I'd love to be in her class.
Yep, I suggested pixy post this pic here. I love it when other regions share what goes on 'behind closed doors'. hee-hee.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks for the post. That is "too" funny. I will be over to read all about the swap. Jan thanks to you and Pixydish for posting the pic. You are right I like to visit other Regional threads from time to time. Holly

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Those are great!

Delray Beach, FL(Zone 10b)

I still haven't mailed out everyone's seeds, but will shortly. I just have to get everyone's "real" names and addresses on the envelops. My computer crashed last week, and I am just getting back online. It is one thing after another for me, lately.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

GQ, Don't worry about mailing mine. I will have enough to plant for this year. Bring them along to the plant swap and I'll plant them next year!!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

sorry to hear about the computer troubles GQ.. it is always a pain

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Well Stormy your marmaduke doesn't look pretty but seems these two pieces rooted

Thumbnail by onewish1
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I didn't tug on these yet.. but still hopeful

Thumbnail by onewish1
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Terri one of your jasmine pieces look good.. and one not so much

Thumbnail by onewish1
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Good Luck Onewish, I just tossed mine yesterday they were complete toast. If yours are still looking that good you have a chance. I thought mine were going to take they looked so good going in.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I kind of figured the cut leaves .... would be gonners by now if they weren't rooting.. so maybe I will have one to share.. time will tell

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

The Jasmine is looking good. One has a flower bud on it and the other one seems to get wilty and than seems fine, it is still iffy.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

well that's good.. still hopeful is ok with me!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

My Marmadukes are in water with a tent around them , I need to check if there are roots.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

cool Jen!

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Holly, I can give you some more. That plant is doing very well and has now bloomed for the first time. It has white flowers. Glad they are working out for you, Allison. You have the magic touch!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I have been using that liquid root hormone I bought in a co-op a while back.. I think that is the key... it's concentrated ... and the mix is only good for 10 hours.... so I usually try and do a bunch of cuttings when I mix it up

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

I have some, but often forget to use it.

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

We can scalp the Jasmine again in June!!. It will be fun to walk around the beds and clip lots of cuttings. Seems that this is the perfect time of the year for it.

The choices would be sand cherry, smoke bush, variegated weigela, lilac josee (reblooming), wisteria, weeping snow fountain cherry, kousa dogwood, weeping white pine, pygmy brugundy barberry, blue star juniper, old gold juniper, amethyst beauty berry, caryopteris, hydrangea limelight and endless summer, crabapple centurian red, purple plum, different rose of sharons, roses, russian sage, helmuts pilar, crape myrtles, golden weeping willow, weeping pussy willow, kwanzan cherry, st johns wort, hosta, different ground covers, and perennials that might now be old enough to split.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Sounds wonderful, Roses.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.