pet gallery 3''totally animals''

rosetta TASMANIA, Australia

pet galleries 1&2 have been so good,here's 3...show your pet ,insect,fish,whale ,octopus.we want to see them all,.,...,.,..,heres a photo of an old photo..its gizmo and ol'puss..most men like to have their photo with a car,big caught fish or recently shot wild animal,..,,not me!these two will do me forever..they may be gone to ''rainbow bridge '' now,but believe me,they are never far away. sootys in the picture as well'in the black chair on the top left''

This message was edited Jan 18, 2010 4:53 PM

Thumbnail by g_whizz
Clifton Springs, Australia

Good start Anthony,
Here is one of the pelicans that doesn't go north for winter..
they just hang around the beach or sit with the local ducks..
and wait for their mates to fly back.
It's not a very clear photo,I took it with my phone
Dianne

Thumbnail by Seachanger
Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

Real men don't have to have toys, guns fish in their pictures. I love that picture, g_whizz!!

Beautiful pelican, Seachanger. We have many gulls and great herons on the lakes, but no pelicans this far north, more's the pity.

This is Sahara (who was old enough to know better at 1 1/2) and Magic wreaking havoc with toilet paper stolen from the bathroom.

Thumbnail by katie59

that is some party katie!,.,.,..,i've had a canary out the front,in the pines,talking to me for about a week and a half.today i figured out what hes up to.he's going through the washoff from the galah cages and picking out the small seed..,.,.,those who have never read ''rainbow bridge'',an animal poem can access it through 'google'..if you can get to the end and still have a dry eye,you dont love animals..

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

Here's another fella with his pets.

Thumbnail by ridesredmule

Katie, with all their toys that I can see,
still toilet paper is more fun..
it's just because it's forbidden.
and they know it.

This Emperor Gum moth caterpillar isn't really a pet,
but I have always associated them with my childhood,
and I do love them.They are the prettiest things.

Charleen, did you tell him that you took the photo?...lol
Dianne

This message was edited Jan 19, 2010 1:38 AM

This message was edited Jan 19, 2010 1:41 AM

Thumbnail by Seachanger

That is why he looks so thrilled...lol
But the Pups are happy and positively spoilt rotten.Dianne,
I like the little caterpillar. Lucky is being bullied by Radar.
You know for a chihuahua he thinks he is as big as a Great Dane.
Hubby says "good thing he's not, he'd have to be put down, with that bad
attitude , he has."

most people have a welcome mat!heres a welcome cat!complete with chicken drumstick legs and an aussie flag

Thumbnail by g_whizz

Oh, he is sooooo cute, He Does have chicken legs. I love it.
Been missing you all. Thanks for popping back in.

Prairieville, LA(Zone 9a)

Hi folks. My Grandson has outgrown his swingset/fort. DH and i were discussing removing it from the back yard when I looked out and saw this. Guess it will be staying a while...grin.

Thumbnail by themoonhowl

Sophie loves being able to see over the fence. I love that she can't GET over the fence. She is the self appointed Watch Beagle....grin

Thumbnail by themoonhowl

He is sunning his-herself. That is so cute. Thanks
Yes I would keep it for my dog too if I had one .

Hi Charleen. She is certainly Queen of her domain as the other two can't/won't get up there. It is so funny to watch her run the fence when she thinks something is in the yard...she runs around the fence, up the slide, looks, barks, runs down the slide and does it all over again. The other night she went out and started the Beagle braying....went out to see what was going on, and discovered her up in the fort, she had "treed" a opossum on the fence and was trying to figure out how to clear the 10-12 feet from fort to fence....it was pure Beagle frustration....grin

I used to have a beagle, his name was Sarge and he was the boss.He is in Beagle heaven chasing them rabbits. He brayed too, the most awful bray but all beagle. Our neighbors had a Beagle his name was Blue, he had the most beautiful bray I ever heard nd when they bot went out hunting you could keep up with them. I love to hear it. Bu I'm not right I love to hear those Donkeys and that mule Bray. Must be some old country girl in me yet!!!!!

Our other Beagle, benny is blind, but that has never effected his nose or his vocal chords....grin Every now and then he will catch a scent and off he goes....we call his song a Brayodel...half bray half yodel...grin

Thumbnail by themoonhowl

My poor old Sarge was like that when he passed away. Isn't he beautiful?
I know it sounds beautiful.
This is as close as I could get all four together, peacefully. Charley rules.

Christchurch, New Zealand

lol -Charley looks like he wants a pic all to himself...
they are all lovely

He does, He wants to be #1 and he pretty much is. He has just turned his rump toward the kids and they know those feet will fly in a snap. I really got to talk to get him to calm down. Cool today, so not going to stay out too long. Want to get pic of him up in trailer that tthe hay was on. He rolled a bale off so he won't have to stand in the mud. Talking about a smartie, they are too smart for their own good. He is
too smart for his own good.
thank you, dear.

townsville, Australia

Anthony, you wanted whales, I saw 2 beautifull humpbacks the end of last winter when I went fishing, did not catch any fish but the BEST trip I have ever been on
Shell

Thumbnail by shelly61
townsville, Australia

they were in the bay here in Townsville, we anchored and watched them play for about an hour, they come within 30 feet of us, it was wonderfull

Thumbnail by shelly61
townsville, Australia

he or she waving goodbuy befor they left

Thumbnail by shelly61
townsville, Australia

sorry heaps of typos today in a rush
shell

Shelly, my daughter would have been in 7th heaven to be so close to those whales, we get dolphins in the bay all the time and they are characters. but the whales are something else. great shots..
Nice to see all the dogs and mules and donkeys back again, Charleen and Jean...bet they can't wait for the weather to warm up.
Here is Silky Drawers getting comfy in the sink....Dianne

Thumbnail by Seachanger

Dianne, I can't get over how much Ms. Silky Drawers reminds me of Mea, AKA Princess GrouchyPants,

Thumbnail by themoonhowl

My goodness, I cut off her nose...grin

Thumbnail by themoonhowl

I think they are both cute as can be.
I had a cat that color. We called him Blue.
They are so cute and cuddley.

LOL Charleen. Cuddly is not exactly a term I would apply to Princess GrouchyPants....She is more of the "I will allow you to worship me" kind of Kitty....grin She has demanded her "propers" for the last 13 years.... and one might say she rules with a sharp "iron claw"....grin

I like that!!! lol...Cats are just like that. So dag-gummed arrogant.
Yes, "iron claw" is right.

townsville, Australia

Good morning all, here is my little princess have a nap with hubby, she will take what ever side of the bed that is vacant, this is Miss Money Penny, but her friends just call her Penny lol. She may be just a tad spoilt !!!!!!

Thumbnail by shelly61
townsville, Australia

Oops typo, having a nap lol.
Dianne, my daughter too would have been in heaven, she loves whales, she even has a tatoo of one on her shoulder. Her brother bought it for her for her 21st (an odd gift I know but she loves it) She was very cranky she did not come that day.
have a wonderful weekend all.
I love this forum, it is so nice to see everyones babies :-)
Shell

She is Magnificent. How can she rest all twisted like that??
Mu dog twists like that. Amazing isn't it??

Brisbane, Australia

Shelly she's totally relaxed & VERY flexible!
For cat lovers: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4587792&id=32561485399&fbid=214781080399#/photo.php?pid=4601409&id=32561485399&fbid=216318745399

This message was edited Jan 29, 2010 12:04 PM

Brisbane, Australia

Boris isn't very flexible any more, but he still knows how to ask for a rub!

Thumbnail by LeisaD

Quote from themoonhowl :
Dianne, I can't get over how much Ms. Silky Drawers reminds me of Mea, AKA Princess GrouchyPants,

Totally arrogant, I call her. Sounds like Mea is the same....I love tortoishell cats and they all have the attitude too....anything with a bit of Ginger.
Does Mea have a little ginger in her coat too?
I see a bit in Boris.Leisa.
Miss Money Penny is very beautiful,Shell.

Amazing how they can contort their supple bodies...makes me feel like stretching, but I would probably pull a muscle...lol
Dianne

This message was edited Jan 29, 2010 4:24 PM

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

Awesome pictures of those whales - the hairs go up on the back of my neck just looking at them. I can't imagine what it must have been like to be there.

The kitties are darling. Here's some of the cuteness at my house - Gemini (the polydactyl calico) sleeping next to Sahara.

Thumbnail by katie59

I had a tiger colored kitty that had PAWS like that.
Don't you love those big toes?? katie59, she is beautiful.
I love them all. Boris is a beauty too. Had to enlarge it to see Sahara.
"body heat" love them all. And the Whales. They are Gorgeous.

Hi Dianne. Mea is pretty much all silver/grey. Max is black with that touch of ginger....he is my snaggle toothed rescue kitty.

Thumbnail by themoonhowl

Here's a couple of large fuzz-balls

Christchurch, New Zealand

rrm - years ago I did a trip through the the aussie outback.
We stopped for fuel at a tiny town - so small instead of one horse they had one donkey...
anyway, donkey liked to sniff petrol so while customers fueled up he would wander over & inhale the fumes.
The owner said donkey hated diesel trucks cause the fumes are different.
I;ll try to find the pic I have of him... may take a while as i have to locate the album & scan the pic

My Brother did that at our Grandfather's farm.
Sniff the fumes--He fell off the tractor, we thought it was funny.
We were just silly kids.
Charleen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.