Offical Muffler Sulking Section etc part 4

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Ahhhhhhh what a cutieputootie. Sending cyber pets to Zipper and Boozer. Can't WAIT to be neighbours for live pets and puppy rassling!

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Are you moving close??

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Maybe Lake Havasu ^_^ Methinks that counts as a 'spit' away. ps Please tell Billy that I got a new red cow'girl' hat to got with my red cow'girl' boots so I'm gonna be ready for my riding lessons. Note to all: Billy rightly informed me that I so do not have cow'boy' boots but cow'girl' boots.

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

LOL He says that is a good thing and went off to the bedroom to get his cowboy hat LOL

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I can tell that we are SO gonna be the bestest of friends ^_^

Rankin, IL(Zone 5a)

Is that the cutest little thing ever... zipper could come live with me..

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

I go to Havasu about once a month for work, we have a facility there... how long will you be there? hopefully you will be there at the end of the month, for Lil Delbert days, you can watch him ride mutton...

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I'm home in Cowtown in the snowfulness now MissJ. Scouting trip is over. Now the honing in begins.

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Oh Bummer, I think you would have had a hoot of a time.. Billy remembers you he said Auntie Dalililila (thats how it sounded) gave me candy.... She said she cam come anytime and bring Auntie Wren too

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Cute pup, MsJ! And training up to be a ride-along dog, too. =0)

Clarkson, KY

I LOVE that pic!! Always SO cute the way puppies get right there at the 'appropriate' distance and wait for love and acceptance. With that most soulful and woebegone look....

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Oh just wait I have a new picture for you, I will upload it tomorrow.

Joplin, MO(Zone 6b)

o that puppy is adorable! I wish i had room for puppies. Did have a new tom cat come venturing up tonight tho. Grey striped with white socks. He's a talker too. i didn't have the camera with me for pics tho. i'll try tomorrow.

aaawwwww so cute !!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

HEY! I forgot to say that I finally posted Ms. Batflower's scarf....it should be arriving fairly soon, but here's a pic of it for everyone else to see!

Thumbnail by DrDoolotz

that thar is sure pretty Ms.CMoxon

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Thanks! It's one strand of my handspun yarn combined with one strand of Lion Barnd thick-and-quick. It's pretty warm!

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

Very nice.

I have been busy, crocheted a baby blanket, a baby bib, a baby hat, a prayer shawl and am working on another prayer shawl

An I have wore holes in my beautiful socks!! Darn it.

Southern NJ, United States(Zone 7a)

Beautiful scarf, Moxie! How did Batflower like it?

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

It's still on its way to Canada - I doubt she has it yet...

Wow Wren - you have been BUSY! Time to darn those socks!!

Richmond, TX

Most lovely! Looks soft and warm.

(Audrey) Dyersburg, TN(Zone 7a)

I wondered what happened to everyone! I finished a quillow for my daughter to give to her boss, and now I'm quilting a crib quilt from a kit I got from Downy. I would have finished it today, if I'd felt better....

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

I have darn them twice. I have a bad case of tendinitis in my right ankle and the socks where the easiest on it, right now I have a sock half off the foot. I need to find the time to learn to crochet some for me.

Thumbnail by wren107
Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

My feet are comfy warm in my divine socks.. I look at them and they make me smile.. I had my grand daughter here and she borrowed my NWD... she was warm.. It is now back on its rightful hook right by the door and my extra ropes... LOL That truly is a place of honor..,.

My scarf sure did come in handy! We've had some c-c-coooold days here!

Dartmouth, NS(Zone 6a)

I got my scarf today, Thank you soooooo much C.Moxon! Its so cozy and warm...I'll post a picture tomorrow :-)

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

You are most welcome Batflower! I'm sorry it took so long but I hope it was worth the wait!

Yes, we want to see!

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

Quote from Doe41 :
I wondered what happened to everyone! I finished a quillow for my daughter to give to her boss, and now I'm quilting a crib quilt from a kit I got from Downy. I would have finished it today, if I'd felt better....

What is a quillow?

Lodi, United States

Is it one of those quilts that you can fold into itself and slip into an integral pouch to make a pillow?

Richmond, TX

That sounds nifty.

Rankin, IL(Zone 5a)

I love my scarf Loreen made for me... It has saved me way more than once.. this has been the coldest for the longest winter I remember this year.. lol (each year is worse isn't it?)

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

So glad you love it, fran. Not to brag, but this year I think I wore a scarf maybe 12 days total.....it was very mild here this year.

I finally got Jay's cap done and in the mail. The first one shrank so much I gave it to my 6 year-old great-niece.....lol.

If anyone would like an NWD or cap/hat let me know (d-mail me so the message won't get lost in all the posts), I won't have it done for this winter but sure will by next. I have more yarn now then when I started out....oops, how did that happen? LOL!!

MissJ, I still have the long cap to finish that you so dearly wanted. Too many irons in the fire right now.

That's right! It took me two years to figure out how to do the pouch, and even then it wasn't right! But she loved it!

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

I'm just about beside myself with anticipation, Loreen! The sun's out for the first time in days here, but it's gonna be cold and windy and a new watchcap will keep my ears nice and toasty... Oh my, oh my, can't wait!

That's funny - I bought a quillow at a silent auction recently but I thought the craftsperson made that name up. It looked lovely and cozy, and I gave it to my DIL who's expecting a little girl in May.

Nope, not made up!
It's so cold here, it's 37 *, but the wind is right off an iceberg! I went to Wal*Mart and didn't know it was that cold, so where was my muffler? Of course! At home on the couch!

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

Good place for it. It's like leaving an umbrella in the car or at home when you know it's going to rain...lol.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

37?! 37!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We haven't had temperatures that warm since last November. If we had a 37 degree day, I'd be tossing my scarf to the wind! (well, I'd put it in the basket in the closet for scarves, but you get my drift).

Seems like a heat wave except for the wind! We've had some single digit temps here, too! I'm ready for spring!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.