Offical Muffler Sulking Section etc part 4

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Single digits.....bwwaaaahahahahahahaaaaa.....

What about minus double digits? I can't remember but I don't *think* we went under -27 this year, before wind chill....

(Audrey) Dyersburg, TN(Zone 7a)

Weeeeelll, I don't live way up north like you do!LOL! I'd rather have my single digits!Tee Hee!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Sigh, that's the thing. I moved to Iowa from Canada....waaaaay up North. It's colder here in Iowa than it was where I lived in Canada, which was northeast of Maine. Just so unfair....

Southern NJ, United States(Zone 7a)

That's cuz of all the oceanic-type breezes moderating your frozen north temperatures, Moxie. Coastlines are luvverly that way!

Clarkson, KY

Coastlines ARE luvverly that way...Iowa, not so much. Kinda like Siberia for Americans...what ARE you doing in the Great American Siberia, dearie??

Southern NJ, United States(Zone 7a)

I think she just woke up there one day and was too froze to do anything about it! I am a firm believer in coastlines, myself.

Lodi, United States

Silly grownut....North Dakota is the Siberia of America....

Speaking of which:

Did anyone see the Siberian Traps Super Volcano on "How the Earth Was Made?"

It explains the Permian Extinction!!!!

Can Iowa do that?...I don't think so!

Okay....I'm leaving, just don't do anything of which I would not approve in my absence.

Clarkson, KY

Oh that so narrows it down....I think I'll have an adverse affect...

edited for spelling...NOT vocabulary....heh.

This message was edited Mar 2, 2010 10:01 PM

Joplin, MO(Zone 6b)

well that clears me bc i've been lurking & still don't know what Miss Catscan approves or & doesn't approve of.. I'll just claim age, innocence.. and maybe blue green hair as an excuse. :)

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Loreen I am very patient...
Billy and I have worn our NWD alot this winter and have pulled them over our faces to block the bitter wind and breath thru.. My socks... OHHHH dont even go there, it would take an act of congress to get me out of them.... Billy is the recipient of fingerless gloves from Grey, WHAT A SMART IDEA I have to add, I am Jealous, he loves them so much, he sleeps in them.. Dont ask....
Ok so I also was gifted some needles and yarn.. so I figured while watching the bator, I would try to do one of them dish thingy's.. Well lets say I have tried, pulled out and retried alot... LOL I am good at pulling it out..

Clarkson, KY

{{{doilies}}}

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Grow just what color did you have in mind??LOLOLOL

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Iowa doesn't have any volcanoes, but it does have the Loess Hills, which are an unusual soil type and special geological feature. So there.

I would prefer coastline too. But to have a place with 8.5 acres in a coastal state is going to be much more expensive than here in American semi-Siberia (because we are next to American Siberia). Of course, if I found the right job...

Joplin, MO(Zone 6b)

What color Miss J... I'll send you a pair too. :)

Are those knitted or crocheted socks? I don't knit, and don't crochet much any more. Arthritis!

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Grey you know I am not picky, you make them too??? thats it I will definitely try the art of holding two needles and make loops.... Course at the rate I am going, it will take forever.... DO NOT GO TO THE FEED STORE... I figure if I type it enough, it will sink in... Singing...I love this place...

Clarkson, KY

lol...

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Laugh now grow... but as the sun slowly warms you out of your thaw, I see a mad dash to the plant store or worse yet... THE FEED STORE...LOLOL

Rankin, IL(Zone 5a)

doe41, I said it before but it does bare repeating.. you have got to try the knifty knitters.. or loom knitting.. my hands use to hurt so bad from that arthur fella... but once again I can knit and make socks and scarfs and shawls.. and will attempt a sweater this summer..
I am currently working on a pair of yoga socks for my dd.. and when I need to set it down.. I can drop it that second.. I do not have to "finish a row" .. That I like.. no more last minute agony to get where I will remember...

I do sound like a sales person don't I? Disclaimer.. no financial interest..

Joplin, MO(Zone 6b)

Miss J... i can knit with 5 needles.. but bc of my shoulder injury I can only do very small projects the last year.. like gloves bc it makes them ache & go numb. Aren't your cowgirl boots pink?

What are the nifty knitters? I have a small loom for scarves, but I haven't made anything on it in years. To much for my hands.

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

Doe, I believe it's the same thing. It might be a brand name.

Rankin, IL(Zone 5a)

wow.. things are a mess.. I did answer you last night doe.. but I have no clue where it went

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

Fran, I think we are on FaceBook and just don't know it....lol!!

Rankin, IL(Zone 5a)

I am just so confused.. no matter where I am, my words are dissappearing..

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

I hear you Frans, I KNOW I posted to Haystack but cant find it now... UGGGGGGGGGGGG

DG is sooooo slow, now!

Richmond, TX

Is that what the recent maintenance did?

Don't know!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.