What Are You Willing To Trade For It? *Seed Auction* # 7

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Cna't Mekos stores here done put their seeds up already

OH FUDGE!!! I'll find you some around here.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

I don't have any vegetable seeds either. And they are already put up here.

I may have to get out of the knick nac exchange as all summer things are almost gone from being sold in clearance sales. But it is ok I am happy with the ones I can get in.

I am working on getting the things together from this one :o) to mail.

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Don't sweat it Mekos LOL. Mechelle could give me credit for all those seeds I sent Robin hehehe There was just about everything in that box.

Shepherdsville, KY

I don't have any vegetable seeds either. Yes I do.. I have BLACK PEARL PEPPER. HOTTTTTT
lol

This message was edited Sep 17, 2009 1:03 AM

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Hey when I buy a 50 lb bag of corn to feed the squirrels I can use it to bid. rotflol

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

ILJ . Think somebody can grow that to eat/ ROFLOL That's funny.

Hey did you all hear that Patrick Swayzee passed away?

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

No but they could raise it to feed deer and squirrel. And hey my Weenie dog was eating it last yr. rotflol

Yes I heard he did. He will be sadly missed.

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

I think I watched every movie he ever made. My 2 favorites were Roadhouse and Ghost. and then of course Dirty Dancing. He was just so sexy in all of those. LOL

yeah I am going to have to buy some this year for our squirrels too . and for dogs eating it ,I think some of them would eat any thing LOL I hate this keyboard !!!!

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

When I opened the package with all the goodies I actually cried. I have no family and my son is always broke. So it has been yrs since I received any kind of surprise.It was totally GREAT!!! I love it all.

GOD bless you sweet friend. Now you have all kind of stuff to grow. You will have to show us pictures when you get blooms and growth this spring /summer. I just love to see so many happy new gardeners and older ones getting new starts. It does my heart good.
You have a big family here and we're happy for you.

Don't cry ILJ! You'll make us all cry and you'll be so overwhelmed with seeds and plants you'll do what Mekos and I do every now and then &*&%##^* just trying to keep up with them all. LOL Expect more!

Yea, what Seray said. Just keep watching and updating us and joining in with us. We love you.

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Oh, ILJ.. There are plenty more where those came from ;-) No cryin'... Glad you liked everything

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

You all are something. I love you all too. Today has been a bad day just can't stop crying. My little dog was attacked by my neighbors big dog Thurs. It is like my feelings a raw today. Not just on my sleeve.

He is doing better but he is my best bud and I want to ask them to pay as their dog came into my yard. Ofcourse it is not just that but not while I am crying. Somedays are just worse than others. Haven't had one like this in a while.

Here is where I was when it happened. If you want to read about my little Lucky.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1040855/

Thanks for being so wonderful. :o)

Blessings,
Sandy

ILJ This is the new chat thread. Come on over we'll make you laugh.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1042520/

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.