What Are You Willing To Trade For It? *Seed Auction* # 7

Spooner, WI

Fine, I added! So you can stop whining mekos. If I win, it's from fair play! so nah-nah-nah-nah-boo-boo!

Yes, and she already has lots of daylilies too. So she may want something totally different this time. How do you know those daylilies are different from what she has? They could be the same or colors she doesn't care for. You just never know. Good luck everyone.( And she just might go and pick them.) Again, you never know.

Tplooowww. (with spit flying everywhere.)

Spooner, WI

Oh, yeah! REAL mature!

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

ROTFL

I never said I was MATURE- just old.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

ROTFLOL mekos I am sending you the bill when they have to climb through my computer screen and clean the glass from the inside.

tsk tsk tsk I wasn't here to be in on the fun. And mekos your not old your maturing....lol

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

GM, you guys are soooo funny! Wipe your spit, and put your kitty cat claws away, and get ready for this next surprise. We are nearing the end and it's time for me to bring out the big guns, lol! I will be adding a surprise here in just a bit for Seray's bid- which I must say is totally awesome btw! Do we get to rob the auction bids before we send them on to you, Mekos? lol

And I also owe the kitty a nice seed addition for all those bid increases.. Back in a bit.. Thanks for making my morning you guys. I'm having fun with this ;-)

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Raining and chilly here, (about 45 degrees) but I'm headed out to plant a few spring bulbs before winter sets in. LOL! I'll be back to see what is added!

Sure. But you keep what you want and send the rest to Arejay, not me. However I'll be glad to take it off your hands if you want to send it to me. NO PROBLEM. When others do the auction, the bid that winns is sent to the person doing the auction, they keep what they wanted out of it and send some to Arejay for newbies. I personally send only seeds on to the newbie packs because live plants might not make it several days to get here, then on to arejay, then on to a newbie. Seeds will. So, Mechelle, this is your auction, you decide what you keep and what goes to newbie packs.( just want some to go to help others) I keep an envelope here and as it fills, I mail it off, then start another. This way, I keep seeds for my own use and some I don't need I put in the envelope and some I give freely to others. This way seeds get spread. The live plants I plant and when they make seeds, there will be more to send on to newbies, and I get to enjoy them as well.
BUT you don't have to send them ALL to the newbie cause. They are yours.

Shepherdsville, KY

Hello friends.. I think we are being uprooted... http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1037494/

Sorry I posted this so much but I didn't want you all to just leave me uprooted.
They say our roots are here to stay. :-)

This message was edited Sep 12, 2009 1:11 PM

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Hmm that was an interesting little tidbit over there..

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

My glass is half full and my toilet paper roll hangs from the top, lmao- don't know about you guys! Don't wanna post a bunch of chat in here, but I will be back on adding surprises and seeds.. You're gonna love it I promise! Muuahhh!

Nay, just a couple needing help to find their way around. Maybe we helped( BIG SMILE ) I love to help. Makes me feel needed.

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

I would like to think that we did help, Mekos

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

Is this one being left alone? Hope so. I think I am starting to get really dizzy going around in cicles.LOL

It will be ok Flower. Not going anywhere unless Administration wants to give us an auction forum.

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

This reallky throws a damper on the spirit of things though.

Not to me Flower. I like the Newbies taking over multiple forums. What am I saying? Must be Cue's influence. LOL

Well, maybe we'll get a new forum.

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

Oh I know what your saying seray, just really kind of gets under my skin when things like this happen. Some one always has something to say about something.

That's what Mojitos are for Flower! LOL

Go find arejay everyone. She got a new thread set up.

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

Can't seem to find just exactly where she is. I have seen her on a couple of the new moves but not sure which one is really the chit chat thread yet.

Go to garden talk forum. That is where arejay is setting up.

Here's the link to the Seed Junkie Chit Chat: Bring your drinks and come on over by the pool.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1037667/#new

Spooner, WI

Added to my bid, using Burpee seeds from 2006. I have NO idea if they are good, but the packs don't look like they've gotten wet or anything. Came from my aunt.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

added to my bid.

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Hello There my lovely gardening friends!! Guess what time it is?? Time to get caught up on daily seeds, bid increases and surprises!! First, here's a picture of the 2 pairs of gloves that were previously given to the kitty:
I love the leather ones.. they help with the heavy duty garden chores....

Thumbnail by MechelleT
Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Okay, I owe 2 daily seed additions :

One Package of "Aster Crego Mixed Colors" by American Seed
One Package of "Morning Glory: Clarke's Heavenly Blue" by American Seed

We sure did have a lot of bid increases! You guys are awesome! Since you kicked it up a notch, I am going to add ....

A BOX OF WILDFLOWER MIX...... According to the box it has 18 Seed Varieties and Covers 100ft! There's everything from Blue Flax, Four O'Clock, Dwarf Cornflower, Sweet William Pinks... it goes on with more greats!
Here's a pic

Thumbnail by MechelleT
Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

And the surprise item for the last new bid... I will add:

A GARDEN SHOVEL AND TROWEL SET!!!!!!!!

Thumbnail by MechelleT

Hey Mechelle, Those are really great seeds. You are spoiling us all with all this. No one will want the regular auctions again. They will be waiting for the new extras, to go in. You go girl. This really is nice.

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Ok, gotta run for the night, it's my son's 18th birthday party and I have a house full of teens, so I will see you all tomorrow!

There are more surprises where these came from and seeds and bulbs FOR DAYS that can be added... YOU JUST NEED TO BID BID BID!!!

Nite all (hugs)

Spooner, WI

I'm loving how you're adding and switching this up from the regular auctions!

Wow You think I should go dig up my front yard? LOL

Go for it Seray.

Hey Ptilda, don't you have the next one?? You got surprises for yours?

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Had to sneak in and see what you little bidders were up to ;-) Bring it on baby dolls~*~*~*~*~*~

How's the party going? Happy Birthday to your son. Good night.

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

It's goin good.. half of us are sitting in the LR playing guitars and singing and the other half are outside at a campfire by the pond. I decorated the dock with Tiki torches. First time I ever bought them, they're really cool.. Had a bbq, life is good today ;-) and thank you..

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.