Fall foliage photos

(Zone 5b)

wow that's funny Victorgardener! Is it the unseasonably warm weather, and will it flower again next year now that it's flowering in Nov?

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

It must be the weird weather. Had the same thing last month with my Shasta viburnum. I hope it blooms again in spring!

(Zone 5b)

that's what I'm worried about with my shrubs....I'm not very far from you, it was almost 70 the other day!

you'll have to keep an eye on it for us, do you keep a garden journal? full disclosure, I don't but I admire people who do *grin* someday I WILL be that organized. I just started getting my plants & trees listed on one page, organized by area of the yard.

This message was edited Nov 21, 2009 6:45 PM

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

Lynnie, I have kept garden journals for probably 40 years. First were in giveaway yearly calender notebooks. Now I am on my second 10year garden journal. Like that much more, is very interesting to look back 10 years on each page, and helps a lot. It is raining lightly here , snow down to 1500 feet and I am at 1450 feet so very close.

Donna

Saint Louis, MO(Zone 6a)

One single leaf left to go, then fall will be done here.

Thumbnail by Weerobin
(Zone 5b)

no! I'm not ready for winter!
I just noticed catkins on my harry lauder, I'll try to get a pic...they look smaller than 2 years ago for some reason.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.