Where's Catscan?

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Oh DAHLIANUT!!!! You have a flock! That is simply darling! Will you have any bottle babiez? Oh, I am very much looking forward to your flock tips. I am so proud of you and Peppy and Pepperette. Do share the baby names. Does Pepperelle have a big udder? Oh, I'm so becited...

Clarkson, KY

Ooooh....not so sure if I can. We've had 3 separate hatches eaten by a skunk this year. Can't catch the bugger, every time we think we've outwitted it, it eats more babies. One Momma just hatched again and, knock on wood, she seems to have hidden well. Since the skunk gets in to everything we do we are just praying Nature is smarter...

Clarkson, KY

Y'know this thread needs to be started anew...but how precisely does one go about extending Where's Catscan to whirly purly...

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Like this....

....and the conversation continues here:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1023374/

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

O Cousin Nut a HUGE shadow has fallen over my excitement with your news. I am everso sad about this :( OMG I'm fostering a dangerous flock. I don't know what to do now. I guess I should start the deterrent stuff to make them move on although being in the city no one has hatches anywhere near cuz of the chicken police. Cousin Nut do you think it would be ok to have a skunk flock in the city where there are no bird flocks? I shall wait for your expert advice about skunk flocks.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Dahlianut, you must await on the new thread....

It's not a dangerous flock. They are Canadian skunks. Entirely different beast.

Ferndale, WA

OMG I knew I should have given up on this thread long ago, I can't believe it but I just saw a farmers wife in bed with MY lamb, That poor farmer, wonder where he spent the night? Some things are just wrong. OMG... I think I am speechless for once!!!

Richmond, TX

Doesn't sound like you're speechless to me!

Clarkson, KY

Weirdly axiomatic...that the speechless are often the ones who make the most noise...lolol, Hay!!

Southern NJ, United States(Zone 7a)

I have never seen Hay speechless, so if in fact this occurs it will be one of the wonders of the world! But I think I see his face puffing up and getting red with the effort. Not worth it, Hay!

Clarkson, KY

heh...heh...heh...pokepoke!! Oh HaaAay....

Ferndale, WA

Greenhouse-gal: MMMmmm mmMMM. Haystack

Clarkson, KY

ooooh..GlOOOry...with a pitchfork her and a pitchfork there...
here a pitchfork, there a pitchfork, everywhere a pitchfork-pitchfork!!
Ol' Mac DG had a farm EEE--IIII --EEE--III--OOOOOhh.goodness...

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Hey fellow farmers, let's remember that we moved this thread here:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1023374/

for the folks who have slow computers (me, because I'm on satellite) and it takes too long to load!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.