Pregnancy Bulletin Board...

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

was given the option of leaving early tonight so I did... a few contractions are not fun when you're running around like a chicken with your head cut off... I'm taking a picture this weekend... we can only do it on weekends that both my dad and I have off... then my birthday Monday... yay... I just want him to wait until after my birthday, then he can come out... he'll be 37 weeks and it would be totally acceptable...
Brittany

Tucson, AZ(Zone 9a)

My daughter was told by one of the midwifes, that she predicted she'd go at 38 and a half weeks. We all got excited. Then.....she ended up being a week late! Sooo...they come when they are ready, not when WE want them to LOL

Take care, relax, enjoy some quiet time while you can.

Oh, and I so know those "jello jiggler" feet. That's what I call them. Unfortunately, I still get them when I'm on my feet for long periods of time. Feels so strange.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5a)

Brittany, one of the best suggestions I got for my "hospital kit" was a pair of slippers one size bigger than my norm. I don't know what your plans are, but the epidural made my feet swell even more than they had been already--my toes even hurt... :(

Tucson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Never had one of them epidural thingies.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

yea, got some slippers... and I know that he's going to come when he's ready... I'm just ready to see him, and hold him...

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5a)

And see your feet again? :)

Phoenix, AZ

SWEET!
See him and hold him! Little baby boy! SWEET!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Yup, my sweet baby boy :)

Dolores, CO(Zone 5b)

My son Phillip, now 28, is still my sweet Baby Boy.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Never had a sweet baby boy, but sweet baby girls are good too...
Now I have two sweet baby grandsons...over 6 feet tall...lol...

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Waiting for the pictures. Whenever the sweet baby boy is ready to face the world , he will make the 'grand entrance'. Sorry ! No relation of how much you will de dilated.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I think we need to come up with some kind of betting on the weight of the baby... I don't know what a prize could be, but I think that would be fun... what do you guys think??
Brittany

Phoenix, AZ

7 lbs 6 oz

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

Did we bet on the day already???? Brit you are absolutely glowing my dear :) So glad things are going well.

8 lbs 2 oz

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I figured betting on the day might be too difficult, but if we want to do that then I'm game... oh, and no offense Boo, but I want Fishie's weight to win... lol... Should we start a betting thread?? In a couple days I'll be 37 weeks, term... woo hoo... monday I'll find out if I have progressed anymore...

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

7lb 12oz

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

8 lbs 10 oz.....

Dolores, CO(Zone 5b)

7 lbs. 2 oz.

Tucson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Wow, both the weights I was gonna guess, are gone. Hmmm, let's see...7lbs 9 ozs

Brittany, do you want us to bet on more than the weight?

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I started a voting thread and transferred everyone's guesses over there, but you'll need to guess on a date now too... so go look...

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Had an appointment today... couldn't talk the Doc into an ultrasound... she said that he wouldn't look like too much right now because he's so squished in there, I understand and am ok with it... I'm ALMOST a centimeter, I wish I were further... oh well... he's super squiggly right now and just bouncing around... but his head is still low and the Doc said that I am softening more... fingers crossed everyone :) Oh, and we are soooo close to narrowing down a name, will let you know when we have it...
Brittany

maybe the winner of your contest can pick the name.......lol

Phoenix, AZ

Something tells me my Sept 5th birth guess is .... um... a bit late.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

lol... who knows... I haven't changed since last week... so you never know...

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Just letting everyone know that the next appointment is Thursday... having LOTS of contractions, and some pretty awful cramping that, in retrospect, should probably have gone in to have checked... but baby is still super active so I'm not worried... I'll let you know when I get back from the appointment how it goes... today, since it's past midnight, I'm 38 weeks... yay... getting oh so close :)

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Yayyyy, my date is 8/20.....come on little bean buddy!

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5a)

Missed my date--good luck everyone!

38 weeks is good--come on Bean!

Brittany,
I am going to see my Grandson this weekend...so if your little baby arrives while I am away (no computer!!) I send blessings now!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Yes, blessings to you and your family!!!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Brittany!!

tap tap tapping my foot on the floor.....

Send news....AzSerendipity.....what's going on?

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Brittany where is our update? Maybe she is having the baby as we type :o)

Richland, MI(Zone 5b)

Yeah, what's the update? Hugs,
Alexandra

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5a)

Maybe? Maybe?

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Sorry guys... it was a rough day yesterday... showed up at the office after working all night nauseous and a blood pressure of 150/90. Sent me to OB triage to be monitored. Baby looked good, but they want to make sure that he keeps looking good so I have to have non-stress tests done on the baby twice a week and they are going to measure my amniotic fluid once a week until he decides to show himself. When they did the AFI (amniotic fluid measurement) they found that he's a frank breech right now, which means that he is trying to come butt first... they said that there is enough fluid in there for him to turn around, and I'm hoping that if he doesn't we can at least try to manually turn him... I also spent the last two days getting lab work done and elevating my feet, which were so swollen that they were pitting, which means you could press your finger into my skin and leave an indent. Doc tried to take me off of work but I convinced her to just put me on light duty, which means a lot of desk work... The unfortunate thing to all of this is that I'm still just a fingertip to a centimeter dilated, but they said that I'm really softening, so here's hoping that he turns and that I start to dilate... hopefully in that order :) my next appointment is Monday along with the next NST (non-stress test)... I'll let you know how that goes :)
Brittany

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Oh, Brittany - so sorry you're having a rough time. Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest. I remember that swelling with my son and it was awful, like sloshy feet - yuck!

Good to hear the baby is good, though. Bet you'll be happy when this part is all over!

Kelly

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Yea, can't wait for the baby to come... I'm done being pregnant now, it's getting uncomfortable and a little nerve wracking...

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

It's almost over - then it's on to sleepless nights and diapers - lol. What we do for love!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

sleepless nights are better than high blood pressures... sleepless nights are safer...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.