Fall RU 09-Plant swap

Camdenton, MO(Zone 6a)

I have the following plants I can bring:
- 1 redbud seedling (about 4 inches tall)
- 1 burning bush (about 12 inches tall)
- 1 Stella de Oro daylily (could be divided)
- 1 small mum (red daisy-type, not sure of the name)
- 3 variegated iris
- sedums
- lamiastrum
- a bagful of iris tubers - these are the common light blue iris that smell kinda like grape koolaid
- porcelain vine (I know it is invasive in some areas, not sure if it is in MO)

I'll post photos of some of these next. Then I'll add them to the spreadsheet (great idea, by the way!).

Camdenton, MO(Zone 6a)

variegated iris

Thumbnail by ImaMes
Camdenton, MO(Zone 6a)

Sedum 'Tricolor'

Thumbnail by ImaMes
Camdenton, MO(Zone 6a)

Sedum 'Blue Spruce'

Thumbnail by ImaMes
Camdenton, MO(Zone 6a)

Sedum 'Sea Urchin' (This one is still in a big pot. I'm hoping to divide it this week.)

Thumbnail by ImaMes
Camdenton, MO(Zone 6a)

Lamiastrum 'Silver Archangel'

Thumbnail by ImaMes
Camdenton, MO(Zone 6a)

variegated porcelain vine

Thumbnail by ImaMes
Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Ima, I think I would like a start of your porcelain vine, altho they are suppose to be invasive I managed to kill mine.....go figure......the sedums are beautiful. Glad you are joining us. It will be good to meet everyone.

keeping the spreadsheet close to heart.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AjT9oPc8Ii_QdHc3SDhEQ0tNNnJuQXh0MWtxcklLcWc&hl=en
OK, folks I figured it out, when I paste the address it all displays but somehow when DG gets ahold of the addr, it gets shortened. So I added a $ in the front of the addr, do not copy and paste the $ sign, but that way the whole addr is displayed.....strange.

I should have some brug cuttings, don't know how many or what kind yet.....will add to spreadsheet once I figure it out.

This message was edited Sep 25, 2009 10:32 AM

This message was edited Oct 2, 2009 1:43 PM

Camdenton, MO(Zone 6a)

happ - I'll be sure to bring you a porcelain vine. Thanks for making the spreadsheet, by the way. That's a whole lot easier than searching through all the posts. The sedums I'm bringing won't look as great as they do in the pictures because they are cuttings in small pots, but eventually they'll get big and pretty like the pictures. :-)

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Ima, can't wait to meet you.. love your sedums and that porcelain vine sounds groooovy! I might have to keep it inside... (I tend to gravitate towards anything above zone 5, lol) I would like to try one if you have enough. Happ, those "hangy-down" brugs are a different "kind" than like your monster white.. they are pendulous like peach versi... and I trim lots of leaves off so I can see the blooms on MW and the more nodding ones..you are welcome to see them, anytime. here's a cute thing... that Antique Lace I've been growing for you has a bud!! How cute is that?? I think it will still be there when you get her...

Thumbnail by AuntB
(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

sorry, guys, i just can't keep up with ya.. I am bringing a car full of seeds tropical and annual and prenneil.... some crossanda tropic flame, some begoinas, some geraniums, a morning glory bush seedling that is not winter hardy, tropical milk weed starts that are not hardy , a plumeria stick have no clue, came from texas, some dahlias, two cannas, a couple of brug seedlings, some cuttings from my vines, some sweet autumn vines, some honey suckle vines, some ditch lilly fans, some lantanas, pentas, cleomes, a rose bush, and a few others.. if you have watched my threads you will know what I have.. I have just become overwhelmed ..LOL

Debra, understand overwhelmed.....LOL

Bonnie, porcelain vine is hardy in my zone so we should be fine, if Ima doens't have enough I remembered Theresa has some and she is coming to the ru.

Better go need to take Mom to the grocery store....couldn't take her earlier cause I have been so darn sick.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Happ, you've been sick too? My nephew had bronchitis 2 weeks ago along with 2 eaer infections and we all caught sore throats and sinus infections last week. Then my brother's girlfriend's brother has pink eye and she came over last night. We were like if you give us pink eye we aren't speaking to you for a year. lol. So we are all fighting stuff here too.

The schools have been hit pretty hard evey where from what I am reading with the flu already. I am all better now....YEAH
Out to plant and haul stuff in.

Camdenton, MO(Zone 6a)

Sounds like there will be quite a variety of plants! Cool!

AuntB - I have several porcelain vines, so I'll have one for you.

happ - Glad to hear you're better. :-)

Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

I bring some seeds...

suburban K.C., MO(Zone 6a)

Me too! I'm bringing seeds misself! : )
Everything starts from a seed!
Will

$http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AjT9oPc8Ii_QdHc3SDhEQ0tNNnJuQXh0MWtxcklLcWc&hl=en

Thread is slow, see ya all tomorrow.......

This message was edited Oct 2, 2009 1:55 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.