Flower pix part #4

Helena, MT(Zone 4b)

Borage, very easy from seed!

Thumbnail by picante
Helena, MT(Zone 4b)

Fragaria vesca in case I get hungry out there.

Thumbnail by picante
Helena, MT(Zone 4b)

Something I found growing on the sidewalk.

Thumbnail by picante
Helena, MT(Zone 4b)

Humph. I had 3 different rotation problems, none of which was solved by rotating the picture in my Panasonic camera software. Time to get some better software. But you get the picture.

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Beautiful photos. I am so jealous of your Lauren's Grape. Mine didn't make it. I planted it in the gravel just as an experiment. It didn't work. The Copper Ninebark against Tiger Eyes is beautiful as is you sidewalk guard.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Meconopsis! How TRES exciting!!! Carol Mackie is so prettiful. Your vines look so full and lush. I have w*h*i*t*e*f*l*y on virginia and hops AGAIN this year sigh.

Helena, MT(Zone 4b)

Yes, they're going to be showing up here any minute, too, Dahlia. They go after the VC and the grape, both. Not usually hops. They're late this year due to several cool, moist weather episodes. Very out of character.

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7b)

I suspect that "plant" growing on the sidewalk is just pretending to be a plant so that it will get more attention. Nice pictures.

Helena, MT(Zone 4b)

Thanks, Dave. That particular plant doesn't like it at all when I water her.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I too recall that particular plant looking a little droppy and forlorn when it was recently watered.

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Me, too. Poor piper things water is for real plants not sidewalk guards.

Helena, MT(Zone 4b)

Now I just need a picture of Pitter-Patter Piper with the Purple Poppies.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Posing for Picante ^_^

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

You definitely do.

Santa Fe, NM

Beautiful flowers and foliage plants, Picante. I grew Lauren's Grape poppies in pots one year. They do tend to come and go quickly. I am so fascinated by all the plants that bloom at the same time up north. Things seem more scattered here. l.o.l. (could just be me.)

Gastonia, NC(Zone 7b)

Okay, going to start another thread........... for Flower Pix and Pixies all..... right.....

Here! http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1020481/

This message was edited Jul 28, 2009 4:42 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.