CLOSED: Free Seed for Newbies!! Come on in!! 06-26-03 New thread!!

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

think of the poor calla.. out there.. all alone, feeling like a freak among the pastel flowers of the world! at least here, it could be among others like it!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

This bunch is so funny I cant stop laughing to type anymore . I think I need a drink Sherri, Margaret, Polly, Al, Flower someone over twenty five help ....

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

I think everything is funnier as you get older . . .

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Did you see that Margaret??? We got to the bottom of it.. Good game Margaret...Mekos admitted it she started the whole thing!!

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

What street? I'm way out in the boonies as my oldest sister likes to da (never mind I'm just a mile from the main hwy) If it gets tossed it will be in the woods somewhere out of the way

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

heyyy.. Im over 25! I'll be 37 at the end of July..yup yup.. I just never really grew up tho...ROTFL!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Yeah it like getting to the bathroom on time...the thing is KT2 there is no getting out of it. You have to get older......
So you better take that back.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

SEE!!! thats even worse! out int he dark woods.. all alone.. creepy noises, scary sounds! it NEEDS to come live with me...it will have lots of company.. and it wont be all alone!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

And I'll be 39 in December . . .

don't ask how we're twins - ROTFL

Orlando, FL

After the eighty three year old lady finished her annual physical examination,
the doctor said, "You are in fine shape for your age, but tell me, do you still
have intercourse?" "Just a
minute, I'll have to ask my husband," she said. She
stepped out into the crowded reception room and yelled out loud: "Bob, do we
still have intercourse?" And there was a hush you could hear a pin drop. Bob
answered impatiently, "If I told you once, Irma, I told you a hundred
times...What we have is . . .

Blue Cross!"

Hornell, NY(Zone 5a)

I AM getting older, and it aint't as funny as it used to be!

Al

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

I never intend to grow up.. just grow older... chronologically..that is

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Sorry, Robin...

You're not old. Age ain't nothin' but a number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We love you no matter what your age is^_^

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Darn now I can't spell right. Well least we finally got Mekos to admit she started the mischief. And I don't have just pastels in fact I like bright colors better and have more of them. Black would look good with purple don't you think???

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

The trip to the bathroom or the blue cross Al?

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Thank You KT2 :) That was so nice of you.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

Yes, black does look good with purple.. also looks good with Cobalt Blue (which I have alot of here...lol... go figure.. its a Goth thing)

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

welcome!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Cue sing her a song or write a quick poem maybe she soften!

I say let her have it. After all we ALL have an interest in this Gothic garden. We want pictures and we'll enter her in the Gothic Garden Showdown. Maybe a challenge to other forums. Newbie's rule type of thing. We already have a Newbie drink. LOL

Hornell, NY(Zone 5a)

Okay - so we're not old. Just more experienced than some.

Al

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Will it lend her any advance if I told you Our one and only KT, Goth Princess, Kelly is the donating party for the fourth of July scramble?

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

LOL, yes it does seem that everyone is interested in my Goth Garden.. he he he... Im evil like that, aint I? would any of you have entertained a Gothic Garden before I came along (darn that girl!)

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Hmmmmm Cue Chik looks like everyone thinks you should get this ugly calla lily since I don't want it. SOOOOOO

I confess I bought it just for you......will let you know when it arrives

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Nope, nope , nope....wouldn't have thought of it!!

Yes robin, we don't care if you are 69 we love you anyway. I ONLY said it was my fault. Didn't admit I started it. WHO started the look at my want list thing? Who wanted that hibiscus? WHO WHOOT did that? I didn't start it, just got suckered in by that cue_chik. I was in a weak moment. Someone took advantage of me in my weak state of mind.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Oh that is just so nice and KT1 I am so excited for you.....this is a great group no matter what anyone says about you all...

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

ROTFL, Mindy, you're precious! This is gonna be the Community Goth Garden, since everyone has done so much to help me put it together! There are black flowers sprouting in pots on my patio as we speak.. all given by wonderful DGers. every single flower that is going into this Goth Garden has been given to me. You gals (and guys) are just fabulous!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Do we get pictures?

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

when I get it all together, and theres substantially more than just flowerless sprouts, yes, you will definitely get pictures!!! I will proudly show of my dark side with my Goth Garden (shocked neighbors) LOL

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Lordy Cue don't think anyone has ever called me precious before other nice things yes but not that one.
You are most welcome to the lily.
Now I'm off to bed since I spent so much time telling you it's for you that I don't have time to work on the baby afghan for my sister's baby shower gift. Good thing it's a quick to make thing.

Love you gals and guys even when you misbehave Nite nite

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

Nite Mindy... and thanks again!

So What ya got and what ya need? I could do ebay too! I already got 1.35 in ebay dollars LOL

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

LOL.. those ebay dollars.. are they really useful? I dont think I have any anyways...LOL

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

How do you get ebay dollars?

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Good nite Margaret your a good sport!!

Good nite Mindy. Sweet dreams.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

WOW, did anyone notice how LONG this thread is? with my post its 519 post long!

You get a penny for every trillion you spend on ebay. LOL

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

I noticed the numbers!! Did anyone notice that the thread was only started on the 26th, or that the only thread I can find that is longer is the what is your real name thread?

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.