CLOSED: Free Seed for Newbies!! Come on in!! 06-26-03 New thread!!

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

It is a lot of fun, but whew, I can't keep up with you guys.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

it must be our Mojito recipe!!

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

Well I have to get up early in the morning any way but I won't be here to keep an eye on these girls Teeny boppers ?

Orlando, FL

poooooor little bumble bee sooooo cute

Thumbnail by blondhavmofun
Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Oh Polly ... You better edit that quick they are gonna eat you alive with that statement. Admitting defeat . Take it back Polly

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

LOL LOL LOL Rolling laughing.

I go out side for just a little while and come back and everyone is gone buying them Iris again. Dutchess, don't you sell arejay my stevia. It'll break my feelings. Arejay trying to take my stevia. Cue_chik, were you not watching for me? Blondie where was you? Seray, Loca, anyone ??? Oh well, I guess I'll go watch tv.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Lol I wouldn't think of it...Right ?

NO this one. BUT he didn't go sting anyone else. My fish will be fat tomorrow.

Thumbnail by mekos
Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Nope, I admit defeat. I am 59 years old, after all.

Anyone know what that flower is? bumblebees really like it for some reason. It's always full of them.

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

arejay!!!!! have you looked at how long this thread has gotten ? Need a new one please.

Forget about that flower and ID my flower. It's white and full of bumble bees.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Jan does that grow close to the ground and creep does it have five leaves ?

NO it's in a hanging pot and it looks like a little fan spread flat. I use to have a blue one but it bit the dust when I forgot to put it in the greenhouse last year.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

It looks like Sweet Woodruff Galium odoratum but I cant tell for sure. I have it on my have list take a look.

Orlando, FL

well if we guess what the flower is what do we get lol ]

i dont want a bumble bee either i have enough of them

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Hi Everyone boy you all sure are busy getting into mischief aren't you?

Hey Cue Chik you are the cause of me buying a calla lily which I don't even like calla lilys. It's all your fault too because you commented on your want list and I just had to go look at it again and darn if I didn't do a search for BLACK calla lily and found one on ebay (last one too) and won it. No clue which one it is and have no idea why I even bought the darn thing since I don't like calla lilys in general and black flowers in particular (don't mind that black part because I don't like green flowers either) Maybe I just bought it to throw it in the dump??????

By the way I don't drink so know it wasn't that.

Margaret

No arejay. You know the little japanese fans you use to fan with? Well it is flat flower, not round. And it seems bunchy with LOTS of blooms. It's dark thirty out there but I'll try for a better picture.

Thumbnail by mekos
Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

LOL. Mindy, you better NOT throw it away!!! you better send it here where it will have a happy home ROTFL

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Oh now I see it that a neat plant never seen it before. But, I have a question I have never seen dark thirty either is it only in SC?

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Cue Chik who's going to stop me from throwing it away? You live too far away. Besides how do you know it would like it there?

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

LOL. cuz Callas are hardy in zones 8 - 11 and since Im right smack int he middle in zone 9, Im sure it would love it here...LOL.. right next to all its new Black brothers and sisters.. yup yup

YUP. Here they roll up the side walks when the sun goes down. NOW back to my flower? It also comes in blue because I use to have one. Smells to high heaven.(guess thats why the bumble bees like it so much, never see other bees, just bumble bees all over it)

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

What the matter up there KT 1 are you wanting something you cant unscramble?

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Hmmmmmm maybe we should see a show of yays and nays about me letting you have it . Cause I sure don't plan to keep it you know since I don't like calla lilys or black flowers.

OK everyone who thinks Cue Chik should get this Black Calla Lily when it arrives here?

Be nice now when you cast your yay or nay

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

HMmm ...well now...behavior should be considered should it not?

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

Nope... Mindy said it was my fault that she bid on a black calla lily (she likes neither callas or the color black) and said she was gonna throw the calla away. i told her before she did that, she needed to send it here (Im a one woman Black Flower Rescue League ROTFL) where I would give it a loving home... right here in zone 9, among other black flowers, so it wont feel outta place :)

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

I say yay since it will fit right into her Goth Garden!

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

ROTFL... great... if behavior is the deciding factor here, then the poor calla is doomed :(

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

and really Robin, she's not THAT bad . . .

YEA Cue_chick should get it. Blondie thinks so too.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Oh Gosh Mindy she is quick witted. I'm gonna have to seriously consider voting in favor of sending to KT1...But let see how well she behaves tonight is what I think.

Figure out my flower and I'll send you a black bumble bee to hug it.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

*puts on sad puppy eyes* c'mon Robin... you wouldnt allow poor lonely calla to be thrown out on the mean streets over a little thing like occasional bad behavior... would you???

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Cue Robin hasn't cast her vote yet she's just trying to decide if your behavior should be considered. Give her time to think you know how she is

Look at that little baby face. Give it to her. She'll be good until you go to bed.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

I knbow, Im trying to appeal to her sense of humanity...erm.. herb-manity? maybe?

I confess it was all my fault. Give it to her please.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

ha ha ha ha

She'll be good until you go to bed (snort!)...

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.