Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Water Gardening: A trailing hardy plant in a big 3 tiered fountain?, 2 by WormsLovSharon

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright WormsLovSharon

In reply to: A trailing hardy plant in a big 3 tiered fountain?

Forum: Water Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of A trailing hardy plant in a big 3 tiered fountain?
WormsLovSharon wrote:
I know about colds going bad. I use the Netipot and it works wonders. Sunday I was feeling really bad and tonight I am just about back to normal.

Will, the plant Kay Jones sent me, I paid the postage. I actually overpaid the postage and she sent a bunch back. The plant was a Philippine Violet. It has tripled in size. It is going to spend the winter in the garage.

I have attached a photo of it. I have also attached a photo of my creeping jenny (#1) and my purple lady (#2). I tried to get a photo of my variegated hearts and flowers (#3) and I will post it but it was to sunny. I have also posted photos of my un-blooming plumerias (#5) and my two baby delonix (#4) that were started from seed. The seeds were collected in Mexico by a DG member in Tucson. I numbered them because the DG program posts them different than I do.