Dirty fingernails?

Southern NJ, United States(Zone 7a)

Too hot here to wear shoes in the summer, Ric!!!

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Oh Ric, those Hobbit feet don't do well in sexy dress up sandals for a wedding or other gala. Wearing socks in the garden in the summer keeps the dirt out of your toe nails and feet but also gives you a wierd tan line for when you do put on your sandals. You can always fib and say you are a tennis player!!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Just kidding! I do use a nail brush if anything starts to sprout and an occasional pool cleaning session bleaches the stains out once in a while. I finally bought a pair of Crocs to hide my feet in if I go out unexpectedly. Ric
Holly on the other hand, or is it under hand, went for a pedicure just the other day in preparation for vacation. LOL

This message was edited Sep 20, 2009 8:17 PM

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

We spent all day moving compost and finishing the new garden bed. Holly destroyed her pedicure and you could plant potatoes in my crocs. :-) LOL So Hobbit footed we will be. By this time next week we should have them clean again from the surf and sand, I hope. Ric
Note the inspection crew.

This message was edited Sep 21, 2009 7:43 PM

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Oh well, There are always places to get a pedicure in Resort towns. The bed is looking good, Ric.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

ric- LOL. I am jealous. Well not of the dirt but the surf and sand.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Hobbit Feet - ROTFLMBO....ok now THAT'S amusing...keeping my comments to myself...if ya'll only saw my feel - clean or not...LOL

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Ok my dirty nailed friends, head on over to the co-op forum to load up on your Atlas gloves to protect those lovely hands! They've also got the Thermals, which I tried last year and quite liked. Can't beat the price, under $3.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.