Today's Weather in Your Garden - 46

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

Have fun , Robin. I'm going out to weed after lunch. Sunny and beautiful today.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Party cloudy, breezy, 73 now, high of 80 expected

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Gorgeous day. Mostly sunny and 73. Big puffy clouds.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

72 and getting a little breezy. It's clouding over, I hope it doesn't rain, we had 3 days of that.

Just Luvely!!!!

South Hamilton, MA

bright, sunny & in the 70s.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

78 pleasant and breezy but warm in the sun. We only got really 1 whole day of rain. They've just revised the forecast and we won't get anymore until Wed.

South Hamilton, MA

Nice to have sun. I held my breath through 2 1/2 days of rain hoping that I would still have border iris buds which would be open for crosses afterwards.

Shelburne Falls, MA(Zone 5a)

Why does my low say 32 degrees tonite??????? (Just put out all the orchids of course.)

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

sorry to hear that Boo.... 51 now going up to 74.. thunderstorms this afternoon and evening

Not last night but Monday morn is supposed to freeze. I'm getting very tired of this. I have 300 orchids out there.

They got us going down to 33 tonight... Ughh 74 tomatoe plants planted.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

oh man... that stinks!... you have to get one of those frost cloths Sherrie

Williamstown, NJ(Zone 6b)

I was working yesterday and it the sun was shining and warm. Today it looks like rain and I am off. It never fails.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

57 and raining now.

Chepachet, RI(Zone 5b)

I don't have my tomatoes in yet but I have a ton of annual flowers I was going to plant today. Now with the cold forecast for tonite I don't know if I should just plant, cover and hope for the best or just wait until I have the time which is a joke...we hired a sitter for today so I could plant!

Grrrrrr....

RI - I would plant....... Even though it says 33 here I dont think we will get a frost. I think they are talking more in the high mountian areas then the low lying areas.

Chepachet, RI(Zone 5b)

You're probably right schickenlady.--I will probably put the impatiens in and plant the remainder of my herb pots--I'll bring the tomatoes and peppers in though--after all the love and care I've given them, I'd rather be safe! If I were closer to Providence or the coast I wouldn't think twice about it, but we are in the northwest corner and are in the coldest (or hottest, depending) part of the state. It never ceases to amaze me the differences between here,three miles down the road, fifteen miles down the road and the coast. Amazing.

Williamstown, NJ(Zone 6b)

This such strange weather for the end of may, dont you think? Our weather even says that we are goiong down to the 40's tonight. I am in south jersey for heavens sake. With weather like this now, what do you think our summer will be like? My grandmother use to say that if we had a wet winter it would be a dry summer.

Yes - certainly been really weird weather since early March. 73 and sunny.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

It's just beautiful! High of 77 today and low of 69 tonight. Now they call for a noon time shower. Marie, that is crazy!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

65 and a little breezy. With the lake at 53 degrees, at least frost is not an issue. Sunny now so I hope it warms a little more.

South Hamilton, MA

Sunny & 72.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Sun just came out 1/2 hour ago.
They were calling for rain today after 3...I don't think they have any idea what's going to happen. High of 79 expected 68 now

The winds whipping and its chilly out there. No sun so its double chilly.

Gorgeous right now!! 76, sunny and breezy. Prefect.

Thomaston, CT

It was sunny & warm when I headed to Black Rock dam---that's 10 min. from my house----then the skies got dark---Suey had her mile & a half walk, but my poor dale got cheated---it began to thunder & rain---half mile & we were back in the car, dripping! The forecast here is for 38---June 1st---not right!

32 predicted here and I have orchids outside. Made a tarp tent over my "wall o orchids" and I'm praying hard.

Oh boy - good luck! 42 is the predicted low here. June??

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I was at 41 last night.... 46 now going up to 73... looks like a nice day

East Bridgewater, MA

Hello to the month of June!

I hope June is better than May was...it was downright dismal for 23 days of the month!

Today's forcast is for some sun, 74 degrees.

33 and not white out on the grass so its OK

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

hope your tomatoes are good Sherrie

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

38 now, warming up to 67 today.

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Another cold night.
What ever happened to the "long range forcast" of November where it said unsually warm April and May, its been the oposit.
My poor Caladiums.

Got down to 35 but 45 now. Phew. Now to clean up all my protection.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

looks like we are staying in the 50's at night this week... hopefully that's the end of the real chilly stuff

50 and clear. Nice day on tap.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Looks like a great day to go get my car inspected...woohoo! Yes I am illegal.

54 now, high of 74 expected

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

:::::closing eyes::::: don't see Jen's comment.... good luck with inspection!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.