Today's Weather in Your Garden - 46

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

T Storms all day,over 1" of rain and minor flooding, plants are luvin it.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

Rained again! Now the sun is trying to come out again.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Just got back from the dentist.....cold and rainy and raw.....walked in the door and DH had the old cook stove in the kitchen hummin'......boy did that feel good!

South Hamilton, MA

cold & damp still. I even have a sweater on at the computer which is usually a warm spot.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Too funny- I put the AC on to keep it dry in the house cuz it was so humid. Mom breathes much better if it is drier.

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Depressing weather!

Great price on Bionic Gloves for those who wear 2XL

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/Product.aspx?baseno=54773&cdf=TopSeller

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Drizzly after 4:30, actually got some planting done.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

yes very depressing weather.... just been spritzing on and off here

East Bridgewater, MA

On the Coleus Forum, "DaleTheGardener" suggested that the eruption of Alaska's Mount Redoubt (and its subsequent ash cloud particulate) might be a contributing factor to the increase in rainy/cloudy weather we've had here in the past several weeks.

May seems to have been much "darker" than normal.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

53 now and raining pretty heavy... going up to 76

Rain 3rd straight day. I got my wish to do housework.

Brattleboro, VT(Zone 5a)

46 with drizzle wont complain got 3 days off from garden i have 1.5 acre garden this year first planting of everything is in 100 tomatoes in all i realy enjoy reading your post

1.5 acre Veggie Garden?

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Hi, Aguyette. I imagine you are glad for a break. Great job!

59 here and rained during the night. Thankfully. I was beginning to think it would miss us AGAIN!

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

same weather here - going to go out anyway need to get stuff done - hope i do not get too wet - weekend is not looking as good as previously advertised

Yes - same here. Rain and overcast. 56.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

65 now going up to 72. It's sunny for now. I have to start weeding all over again because of the rain.

Not raining now and its trying to get lighter out. Plants would enjoy some sun.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Downpour overnight, now just cloudy and 62. They say high of 77.

Thomaston, CT

It just hit 60 here----trying to lighten up, after a dark, gloomy morning. I'm trying to lighten up as well, after 4 days of this miserable March-like weather!

Sun is really trying to peak now. I can feel heat!

South Hamilton, MA

Rain off & on & gloomy.

Sun was out for a while before. Muggy and 70. I'm really tired of this weather.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Froggy and soupy earlier, but our visitors didn't seem to mind.....

Now the sun's out and it's crystal clear out there.....about 64 degrees and sunny! I'm having fun watching a baby chipmunk try to figure out how to get over to the feeder on the black cherry tree that you can just barely see in this froggy photo....

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook

Big chipmunks!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Is that a herd of them? They grow them big in NH ^_^

Storm coming thru now, hopefully get rid of this mugginess. I was doing some planting and glistening like a pig.

Nice visual, Jen!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Oh, yes, ladies glisten. LOL

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

One way to lose the weight.

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

sueee

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

LOL! "sueee" LOL

Suuee flu??

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

just as I thought we were done with rain tonight... I am running around the house closing windows.. man is it coming down

Williamstown, NJ(Zone 6b)

I am tired of dark days and rain. I want the sunshine and warmer days. This up and down weather is getting old. It looks like the sun might shine today. I want to get in my pool with out freezing when I get out....lol. I do have a heater so the water temp is at 82, south jersey gas will love me this month.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

nice out this morning... going head out after this cup of coffee 57 now going up to 78

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

I hear you Marie. LOL

59 and sunny. Should be a good day for the graduation where my DH teaches. He is so ready for his summer to begin. Just a few more days.

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

same here one more thread to read and i am outside!

Chepachet, RI(Zone 5b)

Finally--SUN!!!!!!

I heard it raining at about 4:50 a.m. but it was brief. We have blue skies now! Who wants to take my daughter to a birthday party this afternoon so I can plant? ;) :D

Thomaston, CT

YAY--sun when I awoke! We also had rain in the night, but it will be glorious today---& we are heading to my brother & SIL's 50th wedding anniversary---no planting today!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.