Today's Weather in Your Garden - 46

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

47 now going UP TO 80... geeze what a switch

I know and tomorrow its supposed to hit 92 here. This is crazy

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

wow you are going to be hotter than me tomorrow

They said " Record breaking temps" 92 - are they right? If they are it wont hurt my feelings

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

we are at 84 for a high tomorrow... it's so rare you are hotter than me

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

54 and sunny.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

Went from 50 this am. to 73 now. 70's and 80's this weekend, which is good as I have a wedding to go to Fri. and it's outside.

Hot in the sun, but the occasional breeze is nice. We had our last group hike today - and a cookout. Have to get out and work more now!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

A+ day today high of 80 with a nice breeze

Louise, I love the hummer feeder.

South Hamilton, MA

73 & breezy. Warm is easier to take with a breeze.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Yes, much easier.
Last summer would have been horrible if not for all the wind we had here.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Thank you, Jen! We didn't get down as cold as predicted last night....whew! We didn't get back from CT until 11:00 last night. I was out working in the gardens all day and you can hardly tell .....well, maybe in a couple of places! The black flies kept me from planting my potatoes and onions....a few of my Mother's Day flowers went in and more will go in in the 90-degree weather tomorrow. Yoy!!!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

what a great sleeping night... had the windows open and it's a bit chilly now... but boy did I sleep well

54 now going up to 84

60 and sunny.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

60 and sunny here too! I'm counting on the lower humidity to alter the effect of 90 degrees today!!! I have lots to do outside!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

54 now high of 83

South Hamilton, MA

75 & going to be hotter. I was stuck inside with computer doing updates, so need to make the rounds to check on new bloom.

Thomaston, CT

80's yest. as I sweated planting the veggie garden---hotter today, close to 90. Will be going to NH for a few days----talk with everyone when we get back!

Pretty hot out there in the sun! Done planting. Will do some easier stuff for a while after lunch.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

Left the windows open last night, didn't even feel cold in the house this morn. It's up to 80 now, and sunny.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

90 in the shade here according to one of my thermometers, but it doesn't feel so hot because of the low humidity. I've been dilly-dallying out there all morning.....the red columbine is quite comfy, even in the sun.

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

It is B E A U T I F U L out there!! Daughter woke up super cranky so not so beautiful inside.ugh

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

84 sunny & breezy. Low humidity.

South Hamilton, MA

High of 91. Too much for me although a breeze helped.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

An absolutely glorious day!!! Very low humidity and a breeze. I did try to work in the shadier areas though as the sun moved around.

Nice, but too hot for mid-May! I like low 70's.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

Me too.

63 and sunny. Another hot day before a change.

Plainfield, NJ(Zone 6b)

Here in Plainfield, central NJ - high 87 F, sunny and dry. Thunder storm possible tonight.

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

very hot here - had to move a red baron jm that was not ready for the sun and heat after being in the shade at the nursery - hope it will recover

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

Loe 60's right now . Warming to mid 70's. Hope it's warmer and stays nice later, wedding to go to outside!

South Hamilton, MA

Hope it is cooler in Maine as we will be there later today & tomorrow. Supposed to be 90 here again, oh for 'cooler near the coast'.

Abington, PA(Zone 6b)

Today it's 86% and cloudy (now that we've done all the yardwork) Got a lot done though so I'm happy!

Greg

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Working in the shady side today, too hot in the sun.

Why Oh Why do I get hung up on bugs?

Thumbnail by
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

LOL

That is my second set this year!

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Too darn hot.

Way too hot!

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

worked in the yard until 3 - very hot!! - then went kayaking and we saw 9 swan and little ones on the nashua river

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.