What's Blooming In Your Garden - Part 2

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

We came from here:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/978078/

Nearly 300 posts, mostly with pictures - no, make that great pictures. It was getting slow to load even on hi-speed.

Here's my new Purple Passion Flowah - from JudyB

Thumbnail by MaryMcP
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Pink Hollyhocks.

Thumbnail by MaryMcP
Dolores, CO(Zone 5b)

Fantastic!

Phoenix, AZ

Same old, same old...too many plants....tooo little real estate :(

Phoenix, AZ

I had a stunning surprise this afternoon. Iris I picked up from Judy at the Fall swap is just BLOOMING! I love this color! I have three bulbs and this one was the smallest and in the most shade.

Thumbnail by Aguane
Phoenix, AZ

From Lynn. Second season in my yard and doing much more performing than last year! I'm happy!

Thumbnail by Aguane
Phoenix, AZ

'nother view of 2 canna from Lynn. There is a surprise third but its slower growing and hidden by the Black.

edit: the third is visible to the right

This message was edited May 17, 2009 7:03 PM

Thumbnail by Aguane
Phoenix, AZ

Lookin good Aguane!

Just went out and snapped this, Like I said...every pic of my yard looks the same..............

Thumbnail by Fish_knees
Phoenix, AZ

Fish....
I think when you create your Mud Maiden she should resemble Brooke Shields.... Her first movie was "The Blue Lagoon".

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Susie, Some great flower pics! That is the definitive iris bud picture. BTW I think that one is "Babbling Brook".

This message was edited May 17, 2009 9:29 PM

Phoenix, AZ

Cracks me up!
Babbling Brook(e) "Shields".
I'll take a pic of the iris tomorrow. I'm so excited its budding! I LOVE Iris! I will buy more. It's silly I have only two types.

All the pics are so pretty......

Dolores, CO(Zone 5b)

What Boo said! Fishie, actually I now notice even subtle changes in your garden, and I don't think it always looks the same... but I do think it always looks stunning!

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

I sure hope someone from AZ would like to trade for Red At Night. They are popping up in three different places!

Red At Night

Thumbnail by HappyJackMom
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Love the iris... and I especially love the canna foliage... that's one of my favorite things in my garden... in the summer it's always a lovely sight to see in the heat...
Brittany

When I go to fishies garden I always see changes....it's always green and lush but I do notice the garden art adn furniture moving around! :-)

Mary, my folks had those passies....wow is it gorgeous!

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Here is the walkway to the front door from the back.

Thumbnail by Desertdenial5
Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

View of pathway to the yard from the front door.

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Daylily

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Love this lily and now need to figure out which oneit is because I think I will need more since they do not seem to last more than a year for me.

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Canna

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

My goodness, Marie, it's no wonder that you forget what you've planter where! Your walks look great!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Marie, I love your pathways. Is that fog?? or what?

Here's another clematis - Polish Spirit - began blooming yesterday. It is struggling to not be eaten by the chocolate bean vine.

Thumbnail by MaryMcP
Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Lovethe clematis Mary!! I need to get another choclate bean vine. here is another of my clematis. Not sure of the name but Ilove the white bell shaped flowers!!

Judy I just wish the rest of my yard looked like that!!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Marie, I'll save seed pods for you. Now is the time to gather them. Love the bell shaped flowers too.

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Thanks Mary!! Also thank you for the Pyracantha (sp) I know my dh will be pleased!!-

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Mary, I really like the look of the two vines together. Hope they don't eat each other.

Phoenix, AZ

Marie your pics are gorgeous!

McP, gotta love that Clematis and Chocolate vine ☺

Pueblo West, CO

Beautiful blooms everybody.
Here is a few pics of some of the things blooming in my garden.
First Incense passion vine

Thumbnail by SUNNYAZ
Pueblo West, CO

I have several Hibiscus blooming.

Thumbnail by SUNNYAZ
Pueblo West, CO

Another Hibiscus

Thumbnail by SUNNYAZ
Pueblo West, CO

Hal Miller Waterlily. This thing is a monster. The blooms and pads are huge. I love this one but, it is trying to eat my other lilies.

Thumbnail by SUNNYAZ
Pueblo West, CO

Canna's

Thumbnail by SUNNYAZ
Pueblo West, CO

This is one of my favorite vines in my garden, Merremia aurea. It has just begun to bloom.

Thumbnail by SUNNYAZ
Pueblo West, CO

And lastly, our new little bloomer to our household , Kodie. He has been with us almost a month now. ; )

Thumbnail by SUNNYAZ
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Kodie's stripes look chocolate, is he a brown tabbie? I was thinking he was silver. Cute, whatever.

Lovely flowers/

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Great pictures Nancy but I love the last one the most!!

Phoenix, AZ

OH! The furry flower is my FAVE! =^..^=

Pueblo West, CO

My friend has him a blue/silver Mackerel Tabby. All I know is he is a cutie patootie. ; )

Thumbnail by SUNNYAZ
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Nice pics Nancy and yep, that's a good looking fur ball baby.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.