For everyone who ordered RMG t-shirts etc.

Carson City, NV(Zone 6b)

Whew! There's a lot to catch up on after almost three weeks away. I must say that I am totally jealous of everyone who gets to go to DBG in the morning. If only Denver was a couple of states closer.

So, about the shirts, Zazzle has sent me a kick-back on the t-shirt sales of about $55. Since I never intended to make money off my friends, I figured I could either send refunds via paypal or donate it to a garden related charity. Any thoughts?

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7b)

I say splitting it 20 ways looses too much money to postage and there will be too little left to be worth another small errand.

Dolores, CO(Zone 5b)

I say keep it and spend it on something for your garden as a reward for designing them! Then you can share pictures of your new bloomiful thing with us!

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7b)

Good idea bsavage.

Gastonia, NC(Zone 7b)

I agree, Kanita, keep it and spend it on something that gives you happiness. I finally did order and receive a shirt and I totally love it. I thought all along you should get something in exchange although I know that's not why you did this, but still.

Nice to see you posting! ;-)

Littleton, CO(Zone 5a)

Thanks for being so honest and generous. I like the idea stated above.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Definitely buy something for your garden Katlian! It was so wonderful of you to take the time to design them!

Santa Fe, NM

Yes. Artists and designers should be rewarded!

Carson City, NV(Zone 6b)

Well, thanks everyone. I will try to find something pretty with lots of flowers. I discovered this week that my minature rose of sharron has died of mysterious causes this winter so I'll need to find a replacement. Oh the possibilities!

Gastonia, NC(Zone 7b)

Yeah, you won't have any lack of those I feel sure. ;-)

Reno, NV

I'm with everyone on this. Hope you had a great trip=)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.