Important Q&A about the Rampaging Botanist

Santa Fe, NM

I liked him better gray, too. In fact I liked The Hobbit better than the various ring books. My favorite character has to be Bilbo. He was fun and not too heroic. Of course, in my much younger days when I first read it, I loved the elves best. And I also like the Ents.

Gastonia, NC(Zone 7b)

O, my, Ents, oh, my. We could use some of those around.

Dave-who-is-Dave, I think you are right on about the need to get to work and therefore shinier. Sadly shine does seem to override a certain friendliness. Perhaps the other shiny ones do not care though. ;-)

We, however, seem to be avoiding our prescribed killing spree.

How like us, to do that.

;-)

Santa Fe, NM

O.K., I've brought back detective Crumple. For one thing, she is expendable and unhappy enough to make an alliance with Damien just to be ornery. Then someone could kill her.

Helena, MT(Zone 4b)

Oh, I'm sure it won't be that straightforward!
Thanks, roybird, I was missing Crumple. Although I though he was a man, actually.

Gastonia, NC(Zone 7b)

I t hink he started out as a man and morphed due to the shape shifting virus that is clearly a raging epidemic in Botanyland.

Helena, MT(Zone 4b)

About the entry Cecil is now reading from the Dictionary:
There will be a history section about the feather. (It doesn't matter who puts it in, of course.) But first I wanted others to have a chance to add warnings or whatever other sections they want.
Good night.

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7b)

Who says we don't have Ents around? I have listened to the trees talking in the Forest when I am on walks.

Ennis, MT(Zone 4a)

Trees often make a lot more sense than people do...

Santa Fe, NM

The story seems to moving along. I am not sure how many lives mice have but we are certainly exploring the concept. Which is scientific! as well as metaphysical!

Helena, MT(Zone 4b)

Whooof. I'm trying to figure out where the Feather was when it went flying. Did Bloomsnuff have it? Did Cecil have it? If Cecil had it, and touched it, he would have gone missing. Presuming he is Homo sapiens. I think he is (mostly). But I get the idea that Lilly is not.

Santa Fe, NM

Lilly was an Emu for awhile. But, I see her as being human as much as Cecil is. I think Bloomsnuff has picked up the feather. She needs her Coherence medal, I think.

Helena, MT(Zone 4b)

Bloomsnuff picked up the feather a while ago. It's her power object. But then later when Crumple fired off a round, "The Feather of Finding went flying, but no one noticed in the rush to the porch."
So it's up for grabs now.

Santa Fe, NM

What I meant was Bloomsnuff should find it. But, now the Druid has arrived to straighten things out and the bee has died. The feather is back with Cecil but I forget what it might do to a halfish human. Will try to find that exposition later. The day awaits! Ta!

Gastonia, NC(Zone 7b)

We have not invented that outcome yet, regarding how it will affect Cecil in his half-ness.

Helena, MT(Zone 4b)

When I get really bamboozled, I leave it to someone else. This might be a job for ... Mulchmania.

Actually, I was pretty sure Damien in his enraged state would go for the feather in the colander, with the attendant squirrel-launching. But it was not to be...

Maybe cross-posting has a lot to do with it.

Gastonia, NC(Zone 7b)

Damien tried and tried for that feather, but the feather will not allow him to get her!

Reno, NV

I think the story is wonderful. =) I'm just pretty brain dead lately. Hmm. Cecil becomes part brain damaged? Loses his coherance and those the ability to use the book?

Helena, MT(Zone 4b)

Cecil is only half there.

Ennis, MT(Zone 4a)

Cecil has only been half there all along...

Helena, MT(Zone 4b)

Oh, I do like the new Cecil. Mulch, you're so creative.

Santa Fe, NM

Good work, Mulch! Yes, Cecil is now more than half there. Lilly will like that, I think.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.