New order arrived today....

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

YEs - I just can't wait for it to stop raining and get a tad warmer - I have tons of buds & very few blooms :)

Delaware, OH

when it all busts loose it will be amazing i am sure. i love the 4 seasons and the spring build up, and weather. weather here has been glorious since sat. good clem weather. high 40's night , 60's and 70's daytime. clems are happy. me too.

Delaware, OH

Brushwood Garden Vines arrived today. WOW. what a great resource for us. nice order. 17 clems, the size of the plants is so consistent and vigor all good. will have to be hard hearted and whack a bit as i put them in tomorrow, as they are 12 inches plus plus.
very nice order and very ecological with only paper no plastic. easy to unpack. thanks mr postman!
will check out roots as i plant tomorrow. so excited about chatsworth, catherine clanwilliam (have been so wanting that one) arabella, species vitacella (a must for serious clemmers), pagoda , who was recommeded to me by Mary Toomey some years ago and i never got till now...it's like Christmas except i got to pick what i wanted..... very happy clems and very happy me!

(Zone 5b)

Guru what no pix??

Christmas in May...woo hoo!!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

It IS like Christmas opening the boxes when they come in :-) I agree with Guru - one can NEVER have enough Clems!

Delaware, OH

well they look good. 4 by 4 pots, lotta growth. nip nip, tuch tuck , whack whack.
merry merry

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

This was from last years order - I lost the tag unfortunately - it was blooming when it arrived and I had just found out my cousin had passed away so I planted it as a memorial for him...

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Niobe -

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Baton Rouge, LA

I was also very impressed with my Brushwood order. Their consistency of plants and fair price is so appreciated! I placed a total of three orders with them this season and I'm on the "please notify" list for many, many others. Don't forget your ACS discount when you order from them... it can really add up! Ev =)

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Bec...GORGEOUS..I too adore the clematis I get from Dan at Brushwood..his clematis are a great price and shipping fees are very good compared to others...Jeanne

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

My "memorial" clem just keeps showing off...

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

This isn't a clem, but got this from Brushwoods a few years ago - Climbing Joseph's Coat

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Hey Bec..ever see one that I love as much if not more than JC..it's called "Pinata"...has the multicoloured/changing roses as JC and a Climber as well..Jeanne

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
(Lynn) Paris, TX(Zone 7b)

I think this is pinata, which I saw driving thru Seattle last summer. Cool house and landscaping.

Thumbnail by lrwells50

Another pic of the house

Thumbnail by lrwells50

And another

Thumbnail by lrwells50
Kannapolis, NC

Irwells: I want to see a pic of the whole house! It looks intriguing, like a fairy tale.

Angie

Baton Rouge, LA

I would love to live somewhere that's kitchy like Seattle. Baton Rouge is friendly, but you don't see too many truly unique and unusual homes, IMO. Sure, we've got the Southern Living gorgeous homes, but too many white columns and/or wrap around porches with azaleas, crepe myrtles and ferns and they all begin to look exactly the same.

Delaware, OH

hey blissful, you have a nice , mild winter , right? no snow etc? bet those azaleas are fantastic too!

I couldn't get far enough away from it to get a picture of the entire house - this is all I got. Lot's of traffic, and we were in a hurry so I never got to the other side of the street where I could get a picture. Lots of work to keep it that perfect looking, though.

Athens, PA

Looks like a 'Painted Lady' and she looks old. I love them myself.

I grew up in a big old Victorian house and I have passion for them - I just don't have the pocketbook to go with it :(

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.