Stacey's Packing Party Sign -up and pot luck

(bestest fairy)Tempe, MI(Zone 5b)

Got you added mom-still coming Thurs night right??

Springfield, IL(Zone 5b)

I am still coming, I might do a strawberry shortcake instead of the pudding, if for no reason other than it's a bit easier to manage while driving..

Depending on where we're at, I will have to leave in the early afternoon to let the dogs out and if we've still got a lot to do, come back after that. (Not only is Eric out of town, but so is our neighbor who we would normally ask to let the dogs out while we're gone..)

So, then you are coming in the am at 9??

Springfield, IL(Zone 5b)

yep:)

Lincoln Park, MI(Zone 5a)

Stacey are you gonna send us the directions to your house???

You know anymore people we can get to help??

Loretta, we will only be short 1 person from what we had last year and the # of plants is comparable, so I am sure we'll be fine. My address is 2187 Four Meadows, Temperence

Anyone that needs turn by turn directions, please dmail me

Springfield, IL(Zone 5b)

I just noticed that you mentioned not having paper this year..I don't have paper, but I do have a plethora of packing peanuts from this n' that, I know they're not as eco-friendly (which is why I save them to reuse) and they're really annoying in comparison, but if you would like, I can bring them along

I need directions!!!

Loretta, do you want me to email you a link to directions, or just write them down for you??

Angel-let me get back to you on that if that's OK....

Springfield, IL(Zone 5b)

not at all, jlmk..

Fostoria, OH(Zone 5a)

Do you want me to bring my shredder and we can bring newspapers to shred? I am bringing some shredding paper along with me.

Toledo, OH(Zone 5b)

Connie, stay strong. Dad's mad at the world right now. He really doesn't mean all he say's, he is just having a hard time dealing with his illness. Let alot of it go in one ear and out the other. He really needs you but can't handle his feelings right now. We luv our fellow gardner and you should try to surround yourself with all your friends. I won't say a word about your situation come Friday and will try to make everyone laugh and have a bunch of fun.

Yes Stacey e-mail me the directions..will try to copy it if not will get someone to do it for me..

You are lots of fun Dan...I just e-mailed everyone and told them your having us all over for steaks,baked potatoes,salad...lots of adult beverages!!!!sound good???errr do you want to slap me?????HUH???^_^!!!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

lol

Toledo, OH(Zone 5b)

Tube steaks and potato chips, head of lettuce with some balllllsamic vinegar.

Loretta, dmail me your address, and I will pull up a map and dmail you back the link for it.

I will in a e-mail...I don't know how to do links....

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

mapquest.com

put your starting and ending address in
http://www.mapquest.com/

Okay but I forgot how to use my printer,you think if I e-mail that to my niece she can do it???we need it on paper...

Loretta-I emailed you directions. I copied and pasted them from Mapquest

Thanks I got it..

Did the plants come in????

I got the small shipment today

Oh good....is the big order coming tomorrow???

either then or thurs..............

Ohh let us know when the big order comes in!!!hope its today...

PLEASE SEE MY 2 POSTS IN THE PAYMENT THREAD.

I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL LORETTA!!!!

^_^!!!

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Hey Stacey,
I will give everyone your zip code too as it is easier to map quest!!
I will see you all there. and yes i will have Angus burgers, Hot dogs and a few other goodies!!
Julie

Please see this post as I haven't heard form some on their timeliness and if they are binging anything

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=6436749

ATTENTION PACKAGERS

I am short 5 small boxes. I miscounted and am in need of box sizes comparable to the 7X7X6 size priority boxes. Slightly larger is fine, but not smaller.....

If you have even 1, that would be great

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

I might have a few-will check later and see!
Just came in and sitting down!!! aaahahhh

I just got a very disturbing dmail that I am quite sure where it stemmed from.....I am little miffed right now

Toledo, OH(Zone 5b)

Stacey, I have a case left over from somewhere, I will bring them.

LOL..Dan not beer cases!!!^_^

I will enjoy myself tremendously on Friday. If you refer to my post in the co-op thread you will see whay. I only hope that we can find another reason to have a yearly get together.

Thanks Dan, that would be great. I have been freaking out about it all day as the PO doesn't carry that size any longer at their branch locations

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i hope we will be outside-suppose to be a beautiful warm day!!! the garage and driveway would work for me!!

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Oh yeah Stacey I don't know if you can wait for my 2 tables but I am bringing 2 of those white 6'
banquet tables. I am planning on comming right at 9am. this year!!
I think we could all help and have the plants in the garage and driveway..!!
It is suppose to be almost 75 degrees!! What a great day.
Well you have allot on your mind for fridays packing. But remember we can all help set this party up outside if you want to!
Julie

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Thank You Stacey for another co-op.
We had a great time packing..i especially want to thank my "eyes" Angel otherwise known as
Atremis. Also thanks to Dragonlady for the packing Party Gift!! Very Nice. It will be in the yard shortly.
Also to those who shared food and drinks..You know who you are!! A big "Thank You"
And to our plant buddy Dan ( Diamond) who for the last two years has unselfishly shared all of his plants with us and his knowledge of Brugs and roses. It was especially nice to see his home and gardens. They are wonderful. He has made some incredible things: Misting table with auto watering,
Copper trellis's and copper art for the yard. He has a great little green house sun room and a beautifully landscaped yard and pool.! It was so wonderful of you to open it to all of us from the packing party!!
Thank You so much.
You guys are the BEST!!! I had a HOT but wonderful day/evening.
Hope you all got home safe!
Julie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.