Name that Ladybug dalily!

(dana)Owensboro, KY(Zone 6a)

congrats ! yes im jealous! lol no, im happy for you all !

County Roscommon, Ireland(Zone 8a)

Congratulations!! I too am more of a lurker than a poster but it was great fun!

Sue

Rockport, ME(Zone 5b)

Congrats! I'll be waiting to at least BUY Frilly Lilly, it's a beauty!

Franklin, TN

Congratulations to all the winners. The imaginations of the posters on this forum are absolutely incredible.

Nilwood, IL(Zone 5b)

Congrats!!! I will be looking forward to another one soon. BEV

Cartersville, GA

Perfect names for 3 very beautiful daylilies! I hope to one day grow all three. Congratulations to all!

(dana)Owensboro, KY(Zone 6a)

i love the color on squirrel beater . and the name . i have fudes with the squirrels here . we have a pecan tree ant the squirrels guard that like it was gold

Lillian, AL(Zone 8a)

Great names and gorgeous flowers. Congratulations to the winners. With three Dan won't have to scratch his head quite so hard.

Readyville, TN(Zone 7a)

This was an excellent idea and way to find fitting daylily names. I'm going to remember this when I have some to introduce one day. With over 400 seedlings under grow lights that are so ready to be planted outside, I'm thinking I have a pretty good chance of having some future intros in the bunch. I went crazy buying seeds on the Lily Auction. This is so exciting and fun!

Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

Congrats to ALL the winners they all fit beautifully!!

This message was edited Mar 18, 2009 8:45 PM

Parkersburg, WV

Hey !!!! I just found out I am a winner. I have been busy working and getting seeds started. I shipped off some cannas yesterday and dmailed people the amounts for postage but did not even think about checking out who had won. I am just.....dumb founded, and excited. I will happily let Dan use the name Fashion Statement.

Thanks Dan for giving us all a chance to name a daylily, and to Lambchop for starting this thread.

Thanks for all the congratulations, there were alot of good names thrown out there.
Tim

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Congratulations to all the winners!

Madison, AL(Zone 7b)

Congrats to the winners! Just my luck to be on Spring Break when another one of these pops. It was fun though, spent the week in Tampa, FL with my parents. The kids really loved visiting their grandparents.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.